Please Don't

*Andy's POV*

"Where's Daniella? A-And Kali? And Carson? And Jacob?" CC asked. "They left." I said. "N-No they didn't you're lying." He said. "You really fucking think she would stay after what you did?" Jake snapped. "What did I do?" CC asked. "Oh you don't remember shoving your tongue down some slut's throat and putting your hand down her pants!?" I jumped up and said. "You cheated on Aunty Daniella?" Harley asked. "All I remember is coming back here and then we asked if we could go and then we left."

"I can't believe you." Harley said and ran to her room. "I d-don't remember cheating! I-I really don't! I wouldn't ever cheat on her again! I've done that and I-I'm so lucky to have her back! P-Please help me get her back!" CC said and broke down and started crying. "I can't. I can't see her get hurt again. You know that if you get to drunk you will end up cheating. She's your wife man! She is pregnant again with your fucking child! I will be so fucking surprised if she took you back." I said and walked upstairs to check on Harley.

*Jinxx's POV*

"Yes I am so pissed off at you Christian but I will help. You better hope to god that she takes you back." I said and he ran over to me an hugged me and ran upstairs and grabbed  his keys as I was putting on my shoes. "Come on." He said as he ran back downstairs. "Dude, your shoes and shirt?" I asked. "She's more important than a stupid shirt and shoes." He said and grabbed her rings off the table. "I hope she comes back." Ashley said. We walked out of the house and got into CC's truck.

"She's at Tonie's." I said. He nodded and got onto the highway. He was going about 100mph. "CC, I know you want to go get her back but slow down, we can get into a car accident." I said. "No. I don't want her Jinxx. I need her. She is the light to my day. She's all I ever want. If we didn't  have the kids, she would be coming on tour with us. She would be at every concert. She would always be with me because I need her." He said. He got off the highway and turned down Tonie's road. He pulled up to the house and we hopped out and ran up to the door.

*Daniella's POV*

*Leaving for Tonie's that night*

I'm completely heartbroken. Maybe he doesn't want me anymore. "Mom?" Kali asked. Carson and Jacob were sleeping in the back. "Yes sweetheart?" I said. "Why did we leave? Why don't you have your rings on? Why were you crying?" She asked. "Promise me you won't say anything to your siblings or cousins. " I said and she nodded. "Your daddy cheated on me at the club. I can't stay anymore. I'm going to be living with Aunt Tonie from now on but you, Carson, and Jacob will be going to your dad's house too." I said and started crying again. "Mommy, please don't cry." She said. "I'm okay honey." I said as I pulled up to Tonie's house.

"Start unloading the bags, I'm gonna go get Aunt Tonie." I said and went up to the door.

*Knock, knock*

"Daniella?" Tonie said as she opened the door. "Can the kids and I stay here for a while?" I asked and my voice cracked. "Of course you can. What happened?" She asked as she pulled me into a hug. "CC cheated on me again and I left." I said and started crying. "Oh, no. Dani I'm so sorry. I'm glad you left and came here." She said. We went and got all the stuff and put the kids to bed. I slept in Tonie's room with her. (She has a boyfriend but he doesn't live with her) "Thank you Tonie." I said. "Anything for you." She said and we went to sleep.

*Morning*

I woke up and forgot what happened until I saw I was in Tonie's room. I started crying again. I sat up and went into the living room and as I did someone knocked on the door. "Tonie do you want me to get it?" I asked. She said, "Yes please! I'm almost done making pancakes." I walk over to the door and open it and see CC standing there. All I could do was fall to the floor and start crying again. "Dani please don't cry. I'm so sorry." CC said and kneeled next to me.

*CC's POV*

It broke my heart to see her like that. "Kids go play outside on the trampoline please." I hear Tonie say. They ran outside. "Daniella please forgive me? I-I know I fucked up big time but I swear on our kids I don't remember doing it and I wouldn't of done it if I was sober. Please Dani. Please forgive me." I said and held her hand. "D-Don't touch me." She said as her voice cracked. "Dani please. I need you. I will never touch alcohol ever again. I will never play the drums again if that's what it will take. Please Dani. I will do anything and everything for you. I was completely wasted. I had no control over what I did. I know using alcohol to blame isn't right but I wouldn't of even talked to any other girl. You are my world Daniella. Please don't leave me." I said and let tears fall.

"H-How could you do this to me?" She asked. "Daniella I'm so sorry. I will do anything to get you back. I love you so fucking much and I need you so fucking much that if you asked me to get rid of Perkins (my pug) I would! I would give up Black Veil Brides if that's what you wanted! I would get my dick chopped off if that's what you wanted! I need you more than life. I need you more than we need air. You are everything to me." I said now sitting on the floor next to her.  She looked at me and grabbed my hand and said, "I couldn't make you give up Black Veil Brides or Perkins or even your dick. I just don't want to feel like this ever again. If you ever touch another girl, me and the kids are gone. I mean it. I shouldn't even be forgiving you. But I love you way to much. I am absolutely in love with you Chris. I thought you didn't want me or the kids or even our unborn child anymore."

"I want you guys more than life." I said and hugged her. "Please come home." I said and she nodded and kissed my cheek. "Why not an actual kiss?" I asked. She stood up and said, "You're cleaning that thing out before you get to kiss my lips again." "Okay, baby. Can we go home now?" I asked. She nodded and said, "Yeah. Where's your shirt? And shoes?" I looked down at me then back at her, "You are more important than a shirt and shoes." She helped me stand up and hugged me again. "Thank you Jinxx." I said and gave him a hug. "Next time you hurt her, I hurt you. And I won't let her forgive you." He said and hugged Dani. We packed up the stuff and kids, said goodbye to Tonie and headed home. I'm so thankful she forgave me. I love her to pieces and I would be lost with out her.