Baby Olevea and Kisses

*Kali's POV*

We pulled up to the hospital and I realized I was still only in my bathing suit. "Guys is any of my clothes in the trunk?" I asked. "Yeah why?" Vic asked. "Um I'm still kinda only in my bikini." I said and laughed. We parked and opened the trunk I threw on my shorts and tank top and Mike shut the trunk and we ran inside. "Excuse me, ma'am?" I asked as we got to the front desk. "Yes?" She said. "M-My mom, Daniella Mora went into labor and I was wondering if I could get information on her." I said. She nodded and started typing and said, "Mrs. Mora is currently in labor. Once you hear baby chimes, you can come back up here and I'll give you her room number." "Thank you." I said and we walked to the waiting room to see the rest of us. 

"Where's Dad and Uncle Andy?" I asked. "In the room with your mother." Uncle Jinxx said. I nodded and hugged everyone besides Uncle Jake. He wouldn't even look at me. I went to the other side and tried to hold back tears. I heard someone walking towards me and then sit down next to me. "What's wrong baby?" I heard Tony whisper in my ear. "Uncle Jake hates me." I whispered in his. "No he doesn't. Why would you think that?" He asked. "Cause he won't even look at me and he wouldn't hug me." I said and let a tear fall. "I'm sorry. I'll be back in a minute." I said and stood up and walked out of the hospital and sat next to my car and cried.

*Jake's POV*

It's all my fault that Kali was hurt today... I hit the ball way to hard... "Where's Dad and Uncle Andy?" I heard Kali asked. Fuck she's here. "In the room with your mother." Jinxx answered. I didn't hear anything so I'm assuming she nodded. I couldn't even bare to look at her without wanting to breakdown for putting my niece in danger. She started hugging everyone and then she came by me and I didn't look at her so she walked away. She probably hates me. Then I heard someone get up and leave and I looked up and it was Kali. 

*Tony's POV*

I walked over to Jake when Kali went outside. "Jake, do you hate her?" I asked him and he kinda yelled and said, "How could I hate her? She should hate me! It kills me because I'm the reason my niece's life was in danger! It's all my damn fault!" Everyone was looking at me and Jake when he started shouting. "It's not your fault. It probably would of happened anyways even if you didn't hit the ball. Stop beating yourself up and just go talk to her." Ashley said. "You should go talk to her, Jake. She thinks you hate her now because of it." I said and then he rushed out to find her.

*10 minutes later*

Jake and Kali walked back in and Kali's face was all stained from crying and now Jake's was too. They hugged and sat down.

*Baby chimes*

"Olevea!" Kali yelled and ran up to the desk. "Mrs. Mora is in room 328" The lady said and Kali, Carson, Jessalynn, and Harley were off and running to get there. 

*CC's POV*

"Hi Olevea. I'm your daddy." I said as I held my beautiful daughter Olevea Grace Mora. Born on July 23rd at 7:23pm. She was 6.7 pounds and 19 1/2 inches. She was perfect. All my kids are perfect. Just then Kali, Carson, Harley, and Jessalynn rushed into the room. "Shh! Olevea is sleeping." I whispered and they quietly came over. "She's beautiful." Kali and Carson said in unison. "She really is Uncle CC." Harley said and Jessy nodded in agreement. "I wish Baby Alysen could of been here." Kali said and her water line brimmed with tears. "Don't cry baby girl. I wish we all could of met Alysen. But she's in a better place now looking down on all of us. I guarantee you, she is up there looking at us right now saying hi to Olevea." I said. 

"Who's Alysen?" Jessalynn asked. That's right she was at her mom's at the time when Daniella was pregnant with her. "Alysen was your cousin. But unfortunately she didn't make it. So she is up there in Heaven as our Angel and she sent us Olevea. Olevea is our Fallen Angel." I said and Jessy hugged me. Then everyone else walked in and the girls shushed them. Daniella started stirring and then slowly opened her eyes. "Hello beautiful." I said and kissed her. "Hi and Hi Olevea." She said and I handed her Olevea. She looked down at her and smiled. "She's so beautiful." She said and everyone nodded. "Can I hold her mom?" Carson asked. She nodded and handed Olevea to Carson. We all passed Olevea around and then I handed my phone to Tony and he took a picture of me holding Olevea's head, Jacob was in the middle holding her body and Carson was at the end holding her butt and feet. I put the picture on both Twitter and Instagram and said: