School's Tomorrow!?

*Kali's POV*

"Will you marry me, Kali?" Tony asked and pulled out this absolutely beautiful ring. "Tony," I begin to say and my dad and Uncle Andy looked shocked. Hehe everyone thought I would say no. Smh idiots. "I would be honored." I finished. He stood up and slid the ring onto my finger. He picked me up and twirled me around. I leaned down and kissed him as he spun us. "I really thought you were gonna say no." My dad said and then hugged me. I laughed and said, "No didn't even come to my mind at all." "Congratulations, you guys." Uncle Andy said. "Oh lord. My little Kalibear is growing up." Gammie said. I hugged everyone and we went back to the house. I can't wait to be Mrs. Kali Marie Perry. I want to scream of happiness. The whole way home I had a giant smile on my face and just kept looking down at the ring. It looked awfully expensive. I'm gonna be mad but at the same time I loved that he knew this was the ring for me. 

"Tony?" I asked breaking the silence. Almost everyone in the car looked at me except for Gramps, he kept his eyes on the road. "Yes, darling?" He said and put his arm around me. "How much did this cost?" I asked as I looked at it. "I'd rather not say. I don't want to get slapped. Just for the record, it could of been a lot more babe." He said and I gave him the evil eye. "You know I don't like you going expensive on me. But I do love it, like a lot. It's perfect." I said still waiting for an answer and he knew that. "It was $560." He said and my jaw dropped. "That's so expensive!" I said and just looked at him. "You're worth every penny." He said. "Awww Tony." I said and kissed him. "No sex." My dad said making us break the kiss. "Like I would have sex while you are in the house. Especially Gammie and Gramps. I don't need you all to hear me." I said making sure to gross my dad and Uncle out. "Kali Marie! Don't fucking talk like that!" My dad said as him and Uncle Andy dug their fingers in their ears. I started laughing then we pulled up to the house. Tony and I went straight up to the room to just talk about us and things.

*Daniella's POV*

We just got home from the waterpark and everyone was beat. Besides Willow, Bree, Ella, Stella, and I. I put Olevea in her crib and Stella put Melodie in hers. We went back out to the living room and all the kids went upstairs and the adults and I stayed downstairs. I laid on the couch and huffed. "Who pissed Daniella off?" Jake asked walking back downstairs. "No one did, Jake. I just miss CC." I said. "He's been gone for one day." He said looking really confused. "Yeah but we planned this water park day for the whole family and we are missing three people and I just miss him okay!" I said and covered my head. "Why are you so emotional about CC being away?" He asked and everyone came and sat next to me. "I've been getting a lot of hate on Instagram and shit telling CC to cheat on me, to get rid of me, that I'm fat and ugly, and a lot more shit. I know I shouldn't listen to all the hate but when people bash on CC and I it makes me miss him even more." I said and looked down knowing all of them will yell at me for letting the hate get to me. 

"Why don't you call him and tell him what's going on Dani? I hate seeing you like this. You're my little sister and I love you." "I love you, too, Jake and I don't want to ruin his fun by my problems when he's out of vacation." I said and laid my head down. I heard someone FaceTiming someone and then I heard, "What up Jake!" and I knew it was CC. "So, Dani wanna tell CC why you are being so mopey and stubborn?" Jake asked and I knew he had the camera on me. I just flipped him off and looked the other way. "What's going on?" I heard CC ask and it was right next to my ear. I looked up and he had the camera all up in my face. I grabbed his phone and went outside with it. I turned the camera thing around so he could see me. "Hi beautiful. What's going on baby?" He asked me. I took a deep breath and said, "When I get hate comments on our and my pictures on Instagram, it makes me miss you even more. And I know I shouldn't be letting those ignorant people get to me but it just sucks." "Babe, do you know how many people defend you?" He asked and I slightly nodded.