First Day Of School

*Jessalynn's POV*

We were getting ready to leave when I ran back inside and hugged my dad. "I love you daddy." I said and then ran back outside. "First day of high school, Jessalynn Pitts is coming." I said to myself and got back into Kali's car. Kali pulled out of the driveway and said, "You ready guys?" We all nodded. "I can't believe we are seniors!" Harley squealed. We all screamed from excitement. "Jessalynn remember if you ever need anything, shoot me one of us a text or call one of us. Okay?" Kali said as we pulled into the parking lot. I nodded. We all got out of the car and a girl came up to Kali and Kali booked it into the school. We all ran into the building to find her. We found her and she had claimed all of our lockers. We all got ours next to each other. It was Carson, Me, Kali, and Harley. We had the full lockers at this high school. "Who was that girl that made you run in here?" I asked and she looked around and then said, "That was Karen." *Ding ding* I pulled out my schedule and went to my first class which happened to be science. I groaned and we all hugged and made our ways to our classes. And let the torture begin.

*Kali's POV*

*Schedule*

Me: TA Science, Pre-Calculus, Choir, Lunch, AP English, AP History, and then TA Math

Carson: TA English, Pre-Calculus, Photography, Lunch, AP English, AP History, and then TA Science

Harley: TA Math, Pre-Calculus, Art, Lunch, AP English, AP History, and then TA English 

*Lunch Time*

We all met up at our normal lunch table, then we saw Jessalynn walk into the lunch room. "Jessy!" We all yelled and she ran over. We pulled out our lunch which happened to be Gatorade and chips. "Um Kali...." Carson said. I looked at her weirdly and said, "What?" She pointed behind me. I looked around and saw Karen standing there. "What?" I asked as I turned around. "You're sitting at our table." She said. I started laughing in her face. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Carson pull her phone out. "Does the table have your name on it, sweetheart? No? Oh that's right because it's not your table sorry." I said and everyone ooo'd. "Just because you're engaged to a rockstar who probably doesn't even want you, doesn't mean you are older than all of us." She said and I started fuming and said, "At least my parents actually want me, you dirty slut. Maybe you should got back to where you belong, in the dumpsters behind McDonald's, you stupid bitch." She ripped me down by pulling on my hair and kicking me. I grabbed her legs then sat on top of her and started punching her as hard as I could. "Don't ever fucking lay your hand on me again!" I screamed in her face and got off of her and everyone high-fived me for actually standing up to her for once. 

Since the 1st grade, she has picked on me and picked on me. I finally had enough. I sat back down at the table and FaceTimed Tony. The girls ran behind me. "Hello beautiful. Oh Hi Harley, Carson, and Jessalynn." He said and chuckled. "Dude, Tony! Your fiance' just kicked some major ass!" The girls started screaming to him. "Guys! I wanted to at least talk to him first!" I yelled and they sat back down. "Your dad isn't going to be happy about that." He said. I looked away for a moment and then said, "Yeah I know but she shouldn't of ripped me down by my hair and started kicking me." "Do you have it on video?" He asked and I nodded. I grabbed Carson's phone and played the video so he could see and hear it. The video ended and I put the camera back on me. "She des-" I began to say when everyone heard, "Kali Mora report to the office immediately. Kali Mora report the the office immediately." "I love you. Bye." I quickly said to Tony and then put my phone away and grabbed my stuff. Carson, Harley, and Jessy came with me to the Office. 

"You called me, Mrs. Jensen." I said as I walked into there. "Karen Smith came into the office and said you were hitting her for no reason and you beat her up." She replied. "That's a lie!" I yelled. "Lower your voice Kali." She said. "She hit me first and wouldn't let go so yes I did hit her back but it was self defense!" I said a little quieter. "Do you have proof besides your sister and cousins?" She asked. "Actually I do." I said and grabbed Carson's phone and showed her the video. I skipped to the part where she ripped me down. "I see. Well we called your parents because you did hurt her pretty badly." She said and I huffed. "She deserved it." I said through my teeth. "Yes she may have hit your first but-" "But nothing!" I said cutting her off. "She has been bullying me since 1st grade! I remember my first day of freshman year I came up here because she was bullying me and had smacked me in the face and want to know what you decided to do!?" I asked raging with anger. "Nothing! You did nothing! Now the one time I actually did something back, I get in trouble for it! This is so stupid. You guys just don't like my family because we are different from everyone else!" I said and grabbed my things about to walk out when my dad and Uncle Andy walked in. "So why is my daughter up here?" My dad asked clearly pissed off.