I Do

*3 years later*

*Kali's POV*

*5am*

"Kali you gotta get ready!" I heard Carson, Harley, and Jessalynn yell when they came into the hotel room. "5 more minutes." I said and rolled back over. "NO! Now get your ass out of bed!" They yelled as someone came into the room. "Why isn't she up?" I heard my mom say. "Sissy! Get up!" Olevea yelled and jumped on me. I sat up and saw that my mom, Aunt Willow, Aunt Bree, Aunt Stella, Ella, Melodie, Olevea, Carson, Harley, and Jessalynn standing there. "Come you need to get up so we can head over to Erikson's." My mom said and started grabbing their stuff. I got off the bed and helped Olevea down and grabbed my stuff. 

*At Erikson's*

"Are you excited, Kalibear?" Aunty Stella asked me. I nodded and said, "More than excited. I finally get to marry the love of my life." Yep, today on June 19, I am officially going to be Mrs. Kali Marie Perry. I got my dress on and then my mom and Aunt Willow started doing my hair and makeup while everyone else got ready. 

Roles:

Bride: Kali Mora
Groom: Tony Perry
Maid Of Honor: Carson Mora
Bridesmaids: Harley Biersack and Jessalynn Pitts
Junior Bridesmaids: Raven Biersack
Flower Girl: Olevea Mora and Melodie Purdy
Best Man: Jaime Preciado 
Groomsmen: Vic Fuentes and Mike Fuentes
Junior Groomsmen: Charlie Perry (He's Tony's little brother in this fanfic)
Ring Bearer: Miles Ferguson (Jinxx and Willow's son)
Walking Bride Down Aisle: Christian Mora

Colors: 

White, Black, Blue, and Silver

Clothes:

Bride: http://www.gothicweddings.com.au/prod184.htm
Groom: Black tux, white vest, and blue tie
Maid Of Honor: http://www.uwdress.com/p/informal-a-line-sweetheart-chiffon-ruching-bridesmaid-dresses-21963/royal-blue.html
Bridesmaids: http://www.uwdress.com/p/elegant-column-sweetheart-chiffon-knee-length-pleated-little-black-dresses-21331/cornflower-blue.html
Junior Bridesmaids: http://www.uwdress.com/p/elegant-column-sweetheart-chiffon-knee-length-pleated-little-black-dresses-21331/cornflower-blue.html
Flower Girl: http://www.gothicweddings.com.au/rain
Best Man: Black tux, blue vest, and white tie
Groomsmen: Black tux, blue vest, and silver tie 
Junior Groomsmen: Black tux, blue vest, and silver tie  
Ring Bearer: Black tux, silver vest, and blue tie
W.B.D.A: Black tux, silver vest, and white tie 

Rose color:

Blue

Cake:

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/corpse-bride/images/22278280/title/corpse-bride-wedding-cake-photo

*Knock knock*

"Is everyone dressed?" I heard my dad say. "Yeah dad." I said as I put on my high heels. I stood up as he walked on. "Wow Kali." He said as he looked at me. "Do I look okay daddy?" I asked and walked over to him. He hugged me and said, "You look beautiful baby girl." His voiced cracked. "Daddy don't cry." I whispered to him. "My little girl is all grown up now and getting married." He said and hugged me tighter. I looked at him and said, "I'll still always be your little girl." I kissed his cheek and hugged him again. "Well I'll meet you down there." He said and hugged my mom, Carson, and Olevea and went downstairs. "I can't believe my twin sister is actually getting married." Carson said and hugged me. I giggled and said, "But we will always be twin sisters. I love you Carson." "I love you too Kali." She said and then Uncle Jake came up and said, "It's time, Kalibear." We all nodded and went downstairs. I met my dad down there and then the music started. Well here we go. Olevea and Melodie walked first, then Raven, then Harley and Jessalynn, then Carson, and now finally My dad and me.