Darling, You'll Be Okay

*Tony's POV*

"Kali you need you eat baby." I whispered in her ear. She shook her head. "Are you starving yourself?" I whispered quieter in her ear. She didn't say or do anything. "Kali?" I asked. She nodded slightly. "Why?" I said out loud. "I'm fat." She whispered. I picked her up and stood her on her feet. I put her in front of the full body mirror and said, "Look at you, sweetheart. You are beyond beautiful and perfect. Why don''t you believe me?" She just starred at herself in a confused look. She stood where she was on her side in the mirror. She lifted up her shirt to underneath her breasts and she was skin and bone. 

*Vic's POV*

I looked at Kali and she was so thin and skinny. She's a bag of bones. "Kali, you are perfect. You need to eat. Don't thing you are alone or worthless because you're not. And *sings* Darling, you'll be okay." She hugged all of us and then we all sat back down and she actually ate her food. She sat on the floor in front of all of us and held up her phone and said, "Guys! Picture time!" She snapped the picture and put it on Instagram and said: "With the best people ever! Love them! #family #ptv #tacobell" and she tagged us in it. "Love you, too, Kal." Mike said and we hugged her and she ran upstairs for a second and we continued watching the movie. A few minutes later she sprayed all of us with a water gun and the ran back upstairs. "KALI MARIE IM GONNA KILL YOU!" Jaime jumped up and said. We all ran upstairs to find her.

*Kali's POV*

I walked upstairs and got my little brother's water gun and filled it up in the sink and stood at the top of the stairs. "1....2....3" I whispered and went down two steps and sprayed all of them with water and then ran back to my room. I shut the door and opened my window. "KALI MARIE IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I heard Jaime yell and the four sets of feet running up the stairs. It was pitch black out and I climbed out of my window and sat in the tree next to my window. I closed the window most the way. I saw them walk into my room so I made sure I was hidden by the branches and leaves. 

*Mike's POV*

Where the hell did she go? "Tony, you check the boys' room. Jaime, you check' Harley's room. I'll check the game room. And Mike, you check in here." We all nodded and they ran out. She didn't spray me so I'll hid with her if I find her first. I'll just text her. 

*Messages*

Me: Kali where are you? You didn't get me and I won't give up your hiding spot.
Kali: How do I know that?
M: I swear on Harry Potter.
K: I'm in the tree next to my window. 

*End*

I walked over to her door and made sure they were still looking around and I went over to the window and opened it and climbed out and closed it how it was. I climbed into the tree with her and said, "How did you manage to find this place?" "I don't have friends so I would always come out here and look at the stars and write music and draw." She said. I looked at her in the eyes and said, "That's a lie. You do have friends. You have like 27 bands your friends with! You have me, Jaime, Vic, and especially Tony. Even if you were to break up, you guys would still be closer than your dad and Ashley are." "Thanks Mikey." She said and hugged me. We looked at the stars and then my phone buzzed. It was a message from Vic. 

*Messages*

Vic: Where are you? You like disappeared.
Me: I'm with Kali.
V: Great! Where are you guys?
M: We are hiding >:) 
V: Are you on her side???
M: Yup

*End*

"Mike is on Kali's side and they are both hiding somewhere!" We heard Vic yell. We chuckled and looked at the stars until we heard them come outside. She put her hand over her mouth to keep her from making noise. We stayed completely silent. I pulled out my phone and put it on silent and she put hers on silent.

*Jaime's POV*

"Check everywhere!" I yelled and had a squirt gun ready. We all went on a hunt. "Oh Kali, come out wherever you are!" I shouted. I heard a giggle. I walked over toward the side of the house. All there was, was a big tree. But the big tree was right outside Kali's window. I pointed the gun at the tree and started spraying the guys ran over to me as they heard Kali scream. We all started to spray them and Mike said, "What the fuck dude!" He lifted up Kali's window and climbed through and extended his hand toward Kali. We stopped spraying and she grabbed Mike's hand and put her foot on the window sill and her foot slipped. "Kali!" Tony yelled and ran into the house. In like 0.5 seconds he was at her window grabbing her and helping her through. 

*Tony's POV*

I was by the pool when I heard Kali scream. I ran over there and Jaime had found her and sprayed her. Vic and I started spraying her, too. Mike climbed back through her window and tried helping her. She grabbed his hand and put her foot on the window sill and slipped off of it. Luckily her other foot was still in the tree. "Kali!" I yelled and threw the water gun on the ground and ran into the house and straight up the stairs. Mike moved as I reached her room and I grabbed her waist and pulled her through. She was shaking. I held her to my chest trying to warm her up. "Do you wanna take a shower to warm you up babe?" I asked her and she nodded and Mike and I went downstairs and we all watched T.V. and waited for Kali to come down. I started to doze off until I felt someone straddle me. "Okay, you two dating is fine but no sex!" Jaime said. "We aren't having sex, smart one. I'm just sitting on him. He was like falling asleep so I decided to sit on him. What's so wrong with that?" She asked. 

God her innocence is so fucking adorable. "Babe, you're straddling me." I said and put my hands on her knees. "But that's just sitting." She said. Vic started laughing and said, "Kal, if you straddle someone, how you are sitting now, it means you are like asking for sex." She flung herself up and sat next to him with her head on his lap. "What are we gonna do?" I yawned and then asked. "We can go to bed if you want." Kali said. I nodded and said, "Yeah, if you want." She nodded and we all decided to go to bed. We went upstairs into her room. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it on the floor and took my skinny jeans off and tossed them next to my shirt. I laid down in her bed and waited for her. She started taking off her shirt. I put a pillow over my face and she chuckled and said, "You don't have to cover your eyes, I don't care if you look." 

I put the pillow back and she reached down for my shirt. She reached back and unclasped her bra and let it slide off. It hit the floor and she kicked it over by my pants. Her breasts were perfect. I started getting hard and she put on my shirt. She shimmied out of her shorts. She put those over with my pants also. She brushed her hair and dropped the brush. She bent down and picked it up and continued brushing it. She had red lacy panties on. Holy fuck she is absolutely perfect. She put down the brush and climbed into bed next to me. She was facing me and smiled. She had perfect teeth. She's just perfect. I leaned in and kissed her and I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. She put her fingers in my hair and deepened the kiss. "I love you Kali." I said and kissed her neck. "I love you, too, Tony." She said and then softly moaned. I left a hickey on her collarbone. I kissed her lips one last time and she snuggled into me and we drifted off to sleep.