Nightmares and Names

*Kali's POV*

"Kali wake up! There's someone in the house!" I heard my dad whisper yell. "Dad?" I asked. "Just get up Kali!" He said and I got up and into where Jaime, Tony, Vic, and Mike were sleeping. I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Vic, Mike, and Jaime were gory bloody and dead. I looked over at Tony and there was a tall guy standing over him. Tony was already covered in blood. The man plunged the knife straight into his neck and he started choking on his blood. Then the man started walking toward me and I screamed bloody murder. I started crying and screaming. "STOP IT!" I screamed. Someone had ran into the room and held me. "STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed. They tried moving my hands away from my face. 

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! JUST LET ME GO!" I screamed. "KALI STOP IT! ITS VIC!" The person screamed. I woke up from my night terror and looked up at Vic and hugged him as if my life depended on it. "Kali what's wrong? Why were you screaming?" He asked. "I was having a night terror. Where's Tony is he okay?" I asked and looked up. "Tony went to the store really quick." He said. "We're back!" We heard Tony yell. I ran down the stairs and flung myself at him and started crying again. "Kali? What's wrong baby?" He said and trying looking at him but I wouldn't budge. Vic came down the stairs and said, "She had another night terror and she woke up screaming not to touch her and not to hurt her and to let her go." 

"Kali, baby, look at me." He said. I looked at him with tears still running down my face. "Nobody is gonna hurt you or get you. I'm right here." He said and I laid my head back down on his shoulder and started to fall asleep. He sat down on the couch with me still in his arms. "Is she sleeping?" He asked and I heard a "mhmm" I fell asleep after that.

*10am*

I woke up still in Tony's arms. I pulled out my phone and saw that Vic tagged me in a picture on Instagram it said: @piercethevic: "Awww @kalimariemora18 fell asleep after a nightmare on @tonyperry." (The picture was of me hugging onto Tony and me sleeping with my head on his shoulder) 

Comments:

@ceesespieces: "Is she okay? Daddy misses you babygirl." 

@daniella.mora: "Baby, we will be home soon! I love you." 

@the.name.is.carson.mora: "Hey sister. Hope you are okay. Miss you. Jess says she misses you too."

@harley.quinn.is.my.name: "I hope you are okay Kali! I'll see you in a couple days. Love ya." 

@andybvb: "Hope you're doing okay now kiddo. See you in a couple days."

"Vic, I'm gonna kill you." I said as I got off of Tony. "Why you look so cute." He said and Tony nodded in agreement. "When are we leaving to go?" I asked. "Whenever you are ready." Mike said. I went upstairs and picked out a long black Motionless In White tanktop, dark purple ripped skinny jeans, and my black and purple vans. I straightened my hair, put a line of eyeliner on the top lid and on my waterline and a little below my waterline. I grabbed 200$, my wallet, license, purse, portable charger, and my makeup. I put the money and my license into my wallet and my wallet, charger, and makeup into my purse. I walked downstairs and grabbed my car keys. "You don't have to drive babe." Tony said. "I want to though." I said and we all walked out the door and I locked the front door. 

I unlocked my car, a white 2013 Mercedes Benz C350. "You sure you wanna drive? You just got this." Jaime said. "Yes, I'm sure. Now get in the damn car. I started the car and immediately, Reincarnate by Motionless In White comes on. I turn up the volume and I pull out of the driveway and we stop at the gas station first to get some drinks. We get back into the car and we pull onto the ramp to the freeway and we were on our way to Universal Studios! 

*30 minutes later* 

I pull into the parking lot for Universal and I grab my purse and grab out a 20$ bill. "Why'd you bring money?" Tony asked. "To pay for things." I said and chuckled. We pulled up to the parking people and I handed them the 20 and she looked at me and said, "Aren't you Christian Coma's daughter?" I nodded and I moved back and she saw Tony and she smiled widely. I rolled down the back window so she could see Jaime, Mike, and Vic. "This is the best day ever. Do you mind if I take a picture of you guys in the car?" She asked. "As long as you don't post it until the park closes." I said and she nodded and took a picture. 

I handed her the 20 and she said, "No it's on the house." She handed me a ticket to put in my window. "Thank you!" I said and went and parked. We all got out and headed toward the ticket booth. I grabbed my wallet and pulled out 90$. "I'll pay for you." Tony said. "No Ton-" I began to say until Tony said, "Two adult tickets." "Are you Tony from Pierce The Veil?" The ticket guy asked. He nodded and the guy said, "This is the best day ever. It will be 60$." "60$? Tickets are 85 a piece." Tony said. "But you are in a famous band so you get a discount." He said. Tony paid and he hand Tony both tickets. I handed him 30$. "Kali, I said I would pay." He said and put the money in my wallet. I stomped my foot and he said, "You're so cute when your mad." The rest of the guys ran up to us and we went in.

*10pm*

*Tony's POV*

"Did you have fun baby?" I asked Kali. She nodded and jumped on my back. "Carry me." She said and giggled. "Are you tired?" I asked and she nodded. "I'll drive." I said and she handed me her keys. We got to the car and Kali uploaded a collage of pictures she took through out the day on Instagram. It said: @kalimariemora18: "Had so much fun with @piercethevic, @tonyperry, @jaimeptv, and @mikeptv! Just missing @andybvb,  @ashleypurdyinc,  @jinxxed4life,  @ceesespieces,  @jakepittsbvb,  @daniella.mora,  @mrs.willow.ferguson,  @stella.purdy,  @bree.biersack.13,  @the.name.is.carson.mora, @harley.quinn.is.my.name, @jessalynn.accidentally, Jacob, Raven, Wesley, Oliver, my unborn little sister, and my unborn little girl cousin. Miss you guys! Love ya!"

Comments:

@ashleypurdyinc: "You lucky fuckers!"

@mrs.willow.ferguson: "I'm glad you had fun Kalibear! Miss you!"

@ceesespieces: "What the hell? You guys do all the fun stuff when we are gone! Hahaha love you baby doll."

@jessalynn.accidentally: "You lucky duck! Love ya, too, cousin!"

@daniella.mora: "We love and miss you, too, sweetheart. You're daddy and I picked a name for her."

@the.name.is.carson.mora: "Looks like you had fun! I miss my twin! :("

"Guys! My mom and dad picked a name for the baby!" I said kinda loudly. "What is it?" Mike asked. "I'm gonna text her and ask." I said and went to my messages.

*Messages*

Kali: Hi Mommy!
K: What's her name?
K: What is the name?
K: Mom I'm impatient!
Mom: Her name is 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! Sorry I didn't update for a while, I had no internet access for a while! Im so sorry! Please continue the story though! ~Megan