Wearing His Clothes / Han Jisung

Originally Posted: September 12th, 2022 on Instagram

P.O.V Y/N
"Shit!" I yelled as I burnt my finger and dropped the pan onto the floor, causing the contents to splatter all over the place including on my clothes. I had been making dinner because my boyfriend for our dinner date in his apartment since we couldn't risk being seen by the public as it would cause controversy.
"That's great. Absolutely great." 

For the past 6 months I have been in a relationship with Han Jisung, an idol rapper from the boy group Stray Kids. We had met when I was working as a stylist for their Junior group Itzy and we immediately hit it off and became friends. It wasn't long after that he asked me out. Our relationship was still very new and we hadn't discussed moving in together but I was staying at his place most of the week, only going home when I desperately needed to.

The grease from the meat was hot and starting to seep through my shirt and get to my skin so I quickly  rushed to Jisung's room to get a spare change of my clothes or that's as the plan anyways. Turns out I hadn't paid attention to how many day I had been at Jisung's cause I was all out of clean clothes that I had brought to wear. I had already stripped myself of the sauce covered clothing so now I just stood there in my underwear trying to figure out what to do.

I quickly came to the realization that I had no choice but to borrow some of Jisung's clothes and pray that they fit me. I walked over to his dresser and began searching through the drawers to find a tee shirt and hopefully (if I was lucky) a pair of joggers/sweatpants or a pair of basketball shorts that I could wear as well.

I eventually found an oversized white tee shirt that I could wear and a pair of grey joggers that fit pretty decently. My next task was the clean up the mess I made in the kitchen and find something else to make for our dinner that night. Jisung didn't have much else in the fridge that I could make without going out and buying ingredients to make whatever I had in mind. I did eventually find some pasta and some sauce I could cook up as well as some garlic bread hiding out in his freezer.

"Y/N?" Jisung called from the living room. I heard him set his stuff down on the couch and his footsteps were muffled by the carpet but I could tell he was approaching the kitchen. He popped through the door way and walked right up to me, planting a kiss on my lips that i happily returned.

"Dinner's almost done, go get washed up." I turned back to the stove and kept working. I only stopped when I noticed Jisung hadn't left the room. I could feel his eyes looking over my body I turned around and gave him an eyebrow raised in confusion.
"Did you need something Hannie?"

His face was bright red with a blush but he couldn't pull his eyes from me.
"You're wearing my clothes." He mumbled. My own cheeks then flushed red and I started to feel self conscious, shifting the weight between my feet uncomfortably.
"I was cooking and spilled stuff all over me-" 
"Y/N"
"And I didn't realize I didn't have anymore of my clothes-"
"Y/N"
"I'm really sorry I didn't-"
"Y/N!"

Jisung grabbed me by the shoulders and I looked at him with glassy eyes. A huge smile was spreading across his face and he pulled me to him by my hips.
"You don't have to apologize for anything, I think it's really cute that you're in my clothes." He brushed my hair behind my ear. My bottom lip quivered and I didn't know why I was so worked up about it in the first place.
"....really?"
"Yes!" He chuckled, "you look absolutely adorable, honestly I don't know why you don't just wear my clothes while you're here!"

I laughed at how silly I felt for thinking he was upset about this. I pulled him into a hug and buried my face in his chest, letting out a huge sigh. Jisung rubbed my back gently in small circles and left kisses on top of my head.
"I love you baby."
"Love you too Ji."