First Time / Lee Felix 18+

Originally Posted: November 22nd, 2022 on Instagram

P.O.V Y/N
My boyfriend's lips pressed against mine sloppily as we made out in my small bedroom. It was late, I should of been studying for exams, but of course Felix had to show up. With a smile as charming as his, how was I supposed to say no to him? He had climbed in through my bedroom window as he had done so many times before, we talked about how each of our days had been. Talking turned to light kisses. And light kisses had turned to his hands gripping my waist as I straddled his lap, our lips messily dancing with each other's, and Felix getting hard underneath me.

This wasn't out of the ordinary for the two of us, it was quite often that he would sneak into my room in the middle of the night and nine times out of ten it ended with us making out, but never did we cross that line and go all the way. I had never been with anyone in that way, Felix knew that and he respected it, he never pushed me about it and stopped us before it got to that point. But I was ready, I wanted more, I needed more.

I could feel Felix getting hard underneath me and I knew it wasn't long before he stopped us with some lame excuse and decided it was time for him to go. I began grinding my hips into his and he moaned against my lips at the sudden attention. Felix quickly pulled his lips off mine but I wasn't ready to stop just yet: I continued rocking my hips against his as my lips attached to his neck and began leaving gentle nips across the soft skin.

"Darling," He mewled softly, "darling hold on. Please." I could tell he was trying his best to hold his resolve together, but it wasn't doing much good. I pulled back and fixed my eyes on my hands that tightly clutched the fabric of his tee shirt.

"What's gotten into you tonight huh?" Felix asked through labored breathing. I was too embarrassed to answer him, scared of what he might say or what he might think of me, so I kept my gaze low and my lips shut. He gently cupped my jaw and lifted my head so I was looking at him. Upon meeting his soft gaze I felt my worries fade: Felix loved me, he wasn't going to judge me over this and I knew that deep down.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

"I don't want us to stop..."

"Y/N..."

"Felix I want you to be my first, please I'm ready, don't make us stop this time."

He chuckled slightly and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"I'm flattered you trust me with that honor my darling, but what about your parents? They're in the other room."

Shit. I hadn't even thought about the fact that my parents were right down the hall. Felix wasn't even supposed to be here, I couldn't imagine how they would react if they found out about this. I tried to think about what would happen if we got caught, but my mind was so overwhelmingly consumed with the thought of Felix that I didn't care about that.

"I promise I'll be quiet. Please, I just want to be with you!" I was begging, I flashed him the puppy dog eyes and a slight pout. That's all it took for him to let out a sigh, a sign that I was about to get what I wanted.

"Okay."

Felix leaned back in to kiss me, except this time it was more gentle and passionate, while it was still eager and fluttery. His lips were swollen from our previous activities, which just made them even more plush and soft than they already were. Both of his hands reclaimed their previous positions on my waist and began to push up the shirt I was wearing, his cold hands made contact with the now exposed skin of my waist. Electricity flowed from his fingertips and straight through me at the sudden contact, I arched into him as a result and I could feel his heart pounding against his chest.