Getting Caught Making Out / Hwang Hyunjin

Originally Posted: March 22nd, 2021 on Instagram
Rewritten: June 26th, 2023 on Instagram

P.O.V Y/N
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
The music had been repeating in the same 8 count pattern for hours as Hyunjin continued to practice the choreography for his upcoming SKZ-Player until he achieved absolute perfection. Watching the way his body moved was absolutely captivating, but I would be a liar if I said I wasn't getting sick of hearing the song.

Reaching for my phone, I checked the time and saw that it was nearly nine and that we had been in the studio for four hours. Hyunjin finished the dance one more time before pausing the music on his phone and grabbing his water bottle:

"Aren't you tired?" I asked as he sat down on the couch beside me for a quick water break. He shook his head no as he swallowed and put the cap back onto the bottle. Hyunjin tired to pull me into his arms but I firmly placed my hands on his chest, keeping him a respectable distance away from me, and earning an annoyed whine from him.

"I want a kiss!" He puckered his lips, causing me to giggle, but I wouldn't give in to his schemes.

"You're sweaty and gross, I'm not kissing you until you don't stink!"

He huffed with a pout, interlacing his hands with mine before pulling me to my feet and leading me to the middle of the practice room:

"If you won't bless me with a kiss, will you at least grant me a dance?" Hyunjin wrapped his right arm around my waist and held my hand with his left, a pleasing look on his face. A teasing smile came to my face:

"But there's no music? We can't dance with no music."

That was the wrong answer, because Hyunjin then pulled me closer so I was pressed flush against his chest and his lips were teasingly brushing over mine:

"We can make our own music, love."

I smiled contently as Hyunjin began to softly hum a smooth melody, leading us around the room in a waltz. The warmth of his arm around my waist and the smell of his body wash that still lingered on his skin lulled me into a sense of calm, causing me to close my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Hyunjin?"
"Hmmm?"
"I love you."

Our movement came to a slow halt and I looked up to see him smiling at me softly. Hyunjin caressed my cheek as his eyes disappeared into his smile:

"I love you too Y/N."

Hyunjin's lips pressed against mine in a loving kiss, and this time I did not deny him. I all but melted as he slid his hands onto my hips, but being hyper aware of where we were I pulled away before things could get more heated. My chest heaved, trying to stabilize my breathing, as Hyunjin eyes me up and down. He leaned in close, hot breathe fanning over my ear as he spoke lowly:

"I wasn't finished." He whispered, sending a shiver all over my body. Hyunjin hoisted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, causing me to squeal.

Our lips connected messily and I moaned into the kiss when I felt the cold glass of the mirror press against my shoulder blades. Hyunjin pulled away with a smirk, lips swollen and red. Those swollen and red lips attached themselves to my neck, leaving feathery kisses across the clammy skin, and causing me to let our breathy moans and whispers of his name.

"You're beautiful. Absolutely stunning." He whispered against the skin of my collarbone, a hand reaching up to mess with the necklace he had gifted me and I never took off. My cheeks flushed at his compliment, earning a teasing giggle from him when he saw it.

"Shut up!" I whined, playfully hitting his chest.

"Make me."

Hyunjin's lips reattached to lips to mine playfully, we were so immersed in each other that neither of us heard the practice room door open or noticed Jisung standing absolutely still about six feet from us.

"Am I interrupting something? Cause I can come back later if you're busy." Jisung's voice rang through the practice room, scaring both of us. Hyunjin pulled away from me with a jump, accidentally biting my lip and letting me fall to the practice room floor.

"We were just....ummm..." Hyunjin's face turned bright red and he fiddled with his hands in embarrassment, "What do you want?"

Jisung's eyes flickered between the two of us and he shrugged his laptop bag back up onto his shoulder, "I just wanted to know if you were coming home for dinner, but I think I got my answer. Be safe, don't add to the population, see you at practice tomorrow!"

Jisung walked out of the room with a wave and Hyunjin continued to stare at the door, absolutely stunned, while I continued to sit on the floor with tears brimming in my eyes.

I started to sniffle and Hyunjin must have heard me because the next thing I knew he was crouched on the floor in front of me:

"Y/N I am so sorry!" He apologized as he wiped the tears from my cheeks. I pushed him away from me, causing him to fall back so he was sitting on the floor too.

"You dropped me, asshole! And you bit my lip!" I glared at him through my tears. Hyunjin came to cradle me in his arms, patting my head while I pouted.

"Are you okay?" He chuckled lightly.

I nodded, "Can we go home?

Hyunjin helped me to my feet and gathered his stuff so we could leave. We walked to the parking garage with our hands swinging, the drive to my apartment was quick. Soon enough I was wrapped up in the nice comfort of my bed.

"You look comfy." Hyunjin laughed as he came out of my bathroom, hair still damp from his shower.

I scoffed, burrowing further under the blanket, "Yeah it's much nicer than the floor."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes at my snarky comment and laid down beside me, pulling me close to him and placing a chaste kiss to my shoulder:

"I really am sorry. Jisung scared me, I promise I wouldn't drop you on purpose."

I turned to face him, an idea to tease him planted deep in my mind. I smiled softly before planting a soft kiss against his lips and deepening it just enough to rile him up. Hyunjin's hands held my waste and he started to melt, that's when I knew I needed to pull back from him:

"Drop me again and I swear I won't let you touch me for a year"