The Members Tease You / Hwang Hyunjin

Originally Posted: March 14th, 2020 on Instagram
Rewritten: June 6th, 2023 on Instagram

P.O.V Hyunjin
There was something romantic and thrilling about secretly dating your best friend, all the stolen kisses when nobody is watching, the moments of intimacy that stayed hidden for our eyes only. That's what it was like being with Y/N. I had confessed to her after years of pining after her for what felt like an eternity. Being an idol, we had to keep our relationship hidden from the public eye, we never intended on hiding it from the members too, but it was nice to stay in the lavender haze of our relationship.

The members were out for the day, the seven were going to lunch together and doing some shopping, but not me. Y/N came over to spend some time with me after they had left, usually our dates involved sitting in a secluded parking lot or a movie night with the other members, so having the dorm to ourselves was a welcome change in pace.

There we laid, her on my chest and my arms wrapped around her waist, on the couch with a blanket and a movie playing in the background. I wasn't sure what we were watching, nor did I care, I was with my girl and that's all that mattered.

"Hyun?" She voice vibrates against my chest.
"Hmm?"
"I don't want you to go."

She started placing kisses against my collarbone and I giggled at the ticklish feeling:

"Trust me, I would love to stay on this couch with you for all eternity." I gave her a sweet smile before placing a kiss against her forehead. A pink blush tinted her cheeks and she hid her face under the blanket, "why are you hiding from me?"

"Because my cheeks are burning and I don't want you to see it!" She whined causing me to giggle. We laid there together for a while and eventually drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of little snickers coming from across the room, my eyes slowly opened to see Jisung and Felix standing at the end of the couch, holding back their laughter:

"Good morning lover boy." Changbin and Minho failed at holding in their laugher at Jisung's comment.
"Look at the love birds!" Felix gushed over us, making Y/N stir in her sleep. I prayed that she wouldn't wake up and see the boys clowning us.

"Will you guys please shut up?" I hissed, but it just made them laugh harder.

"Hyunjin has a girlfriend." Jeongin teased in a goofy voice and Seungmin couldn't help but burst out laughing. My heart nearly stopped in my chest when Y/N opened her eyes and started to lift her head.

"Hyun?"
"Go back to sleep."  She settled back into my chest the moment I started to mess with her hair.

Jisung was trying to suppress his laughter as I gave all of them dirty looks. Chan came from around the corner, an apron tied around him, he must have heard all the laughter from the kitchen.

"Leave them alone and come help with dinner." Chan prompted, all of them sighed or grumbled complaints as they filed out of the room, and I couldn't have been more grateful to our leader.

I thought I was in the clear and that Y/N had gone back to sleep and not heard any of the teasing but I was wrong:

"The other just saw me sleeping on you and started teasing, didn't they?" Y/N mumbled, cheeks tinted pink from embarrassment.

Playing with her hair, I sighed, "Yeah. Yeah they did."

Y/N groaned and covered her face:

"That's so embarrassing!"

I chuckled, removing her hands from her face and lightly kissing the tip of her nose.

"Don't be," I reassured, "They're just bored and lonely."

I stood from the couch, pulling Y/N with me and letting the blanket fall to the floor:

"C'mon, I drive you home and we can get dinner on the way."