3 - Train

Sukina sits beside Megumi in the train. The two didn't bring anything much. Just a bag. Maybe, they will stay a day or so in Sendai. Yet, that didn't make the angry woman calm.

"Gojo san."

"Megumi, call me by my name." She irked. Megumi sigh, before he nod.

"I want to get some green tea. What do you want?" He asked. Sukina crossed her legs while sitting.

"Anything that's too sweet in your eyes." She replied, but Sukina tries to smile. She's mad with Satoru, but that doesn't justify her actions. Well, she meant that one should not treat others like shit even though they're having bad day. It's not like everyone didn't have a bad day!

"Right. I'll be back." Megumi exit his seat, before head towards the coach that serves foods and drinks. He got himself a soup with lots of ginger with rice, and fried rice and chocolates for Sukina. He bought coffee and sweet thai tea too. As the food would be ready later, he head to his seat with drinks only.

Much to his surprised, Sukina was being hit on by a tall man. He's sitting on his seat. Megumi walks towards the two. Now, the tall woman looks irritated more than before.

Fuck off about treating others good while she's having a bad day. This man needs to be put some senses inside his head.

"Oh my, you're so pretty! Is that your boyfriend? He looks so lame. We can date, you know. You look perfect, same goes to me." He even winks. Megumi could feel his stomach moves, twirling. Yuck. Disgusting.

"He's my friend. Don't you dare to talk shit about him. Go away, man. I don't have the mood to deal with your shits now. You're not that handsome." Sukina folds her arm. 

As the man looks disatisfied, Megumi could see he tries to touch her.

"Oh, come on. I'm not that bad, right?" He said. As Sukina already reached her limit, and no one else in the coach except her, this man and his gang, and Megumi, she need to take actions. She look at Megumi.

Megumi walks towards the man.

"That's my seat, man. Step away." Megumi annoyed.

"Hah? Come on dude. You're not even his girlfriend. Don't act like you're his brother or guardian." He looks bitter. Sukina push his arm away, before glared at him.

"I'm giving you a damn chance to go, if not, I'll kick your ass. Or even, your not so valuable crotch." She remains folding her arm. Megumi could sense that this ride would be bad, after this.

Sukina's strength wasn't a joke too. She trained with Satoru and Suguru since she's 6 years old. Everyday. She even learn to wield weapons at 7 years old. Sukina could crack an old man skull with just a jab.

The man looks disatisfied.

"Listen bitch, you're hot but mind your words." He raised his voice.

Then, his gang come to give him back up. Sukina looks at Megumi.

"Give me the limit, Megumi." She cracked her fingers, getting ready.

"As long as it's not stated as badly injured." He sigh. Well, he put away the drinks before run towards the man.

A fight occured in the coach. As Sukina and Megumi were delinquents in middle school, kicking some ass are not that hard. Especially if they're cocky and didn't possess any cursed energy. So yeah, Megumi sit on top of the man from earlier, while Sukina drinks her sweet thai tea.

The coach door opened, making the worker... Surprised by the view.

"Woah, chocolates! Thank you, Megumi. Finally, a good thing happened today." Sukina literally eat the chocolates first, before she realized that Megumi bought her fried rice.

Megumi nod, before the two sit on their seats back and eat. Sukina enjoyed the food. 

Firstly, she's supposedly didn't having sweet tooth. It's all Satoru's fault. He introduced the world of sweets to her when she's 10 years old. But yeah, Sukina love the other foods too. She enjoyed ramen, any fast foods. But, she are forced to eat healthy by Suguru.

He acts like her brother more than Satoru. He will force Sukina to cut her sweet drinks to no calorie drinks. Literally, mineral water.

Arrived at the destination, it's still in the morning. It's still school time, the two supposed. So, Sukina grabs her bag before exit the train. Megumi follows her shortly from behind. Again, some of jerks tries hitting on her. She ignored them and walks away, but after it happened for the third time, she grit her teeth.

"He's my boyfriend. Don't you dare to insult him, or I'll punch your disgusting face!" She finally snapped to her maximum.

Well, Megumi supposed he need to act too. If they walk together, most people would think that they're a couple and so on. They would hopefully stop harassing her.

"Tch. What a bunch of idiots. I really hate men like that." Sukina walks beside Megumi. The two walks slower, and sometimes act like a couple.

Megumi didn't say anything, but he keep an eye to Sukina. What would happened if she stayed at Jujutsu High? Megumi sigh.

"That reminds me. Are we going straight to Sugisawa Third Municipal High School? Or, you want to put your belongings first? Or, you want to change your clothes?" Sukina look at Megumi. As they're not that different in height, Sukina didn't lift her chin.

Satoru is around 190cm, while Sukina is 172cm. She could become taller in the future though.

"Let's change outfit. Would you, zip your uniform or something? People are staring at you." Megumi sigh. Sukina smile, before she pat his back.

"Hehe, I will. Thank you for your reminders, Megumi." Sukina then zip her jacket, until it covers her chest, up until her neck. 

Megumi simply nod. He's not the one who really stares at women's chest, especially if it's his comrades.

His guardian's little sister.

The most powerful woman in Tokyo Jujutsu High for now. Megumi and Sukina earned the title second grade sorcerer upon enrolling in Tokyo Jujutsu High.

Sukina is in first years, but she's the same age with Tsumiki, around 16 years old. So, Sukina always look at Megumi as her little brother. Or anything, her childhood friend. She's friendly with Tsumiki too.

Apart from that, Megumi knows well, why Sukina don't really like skirts. She like pants, more than everything. Even though she needs to wear skirts, she will cover her legs, up until her inner thigh.

Megumi knows about what his father did to her.

Tbc