9 - Nobara Kugisaki

It's a sunny day though. Yuji got accepted in Tokyo Jujutsu High after his interview with principal Yaga went well.  He moved to the room next to Megumi. Well, Sukina's room next to Megumi's room too. 

Of course, Satoru rattle Megumi's day by letting Yuji stayed next to his room. Being Satoru, he didn't care and laughs it off. Also, today is the day where the fourth first year will be pick up from Harajuku.

So, everyone wears their uniform before enters Satoru's car. He willingly pick up her. Surprised, he gave Suguru his mission for this. Well, Suguru kinda mad at first, but after Sukina offers him some zaru soba coupon at his favourite restaurant, he immediately agree.

Now, the four of them are waiting outside the Harajuku station. Sukina was busy on buying some crepes with strawberry fillings, before she eat it right before Satoru could see it. Or else, he would take the crepes right from her hand. Just before she walks towards her friends, someone called her.

"Hey, you there with white haired. Are you interested to become our model? I'm from xx model agency though. You're pretty and fashionable!" He claimed. Well, Sukina shook her head.

"Sorry, not interested." She replied.

"But, miss, this is your opportunity to shine!" He beg Sukina.

"Oh please. I am not interested." Sukina annoyed. She walks away, but the man touch her shoulder.

But, before he could say anything, someone touch his back.

"Hey you. How about me?" A ginger haired asked the man. Sukina look at the girl. She wears Jujutsu High uniform. Oh, she's interesting.

"Um- I"

"About the scouting though. How about me?" She asked, again. Then, the man walks away. Well, running away from her. Sukina smile.

"Thank goodness, girl. You saved me. Say, you're that new student?" Sukina push her hair back to her hair.

Nobara look at her, with her own eyes sparkles.

"Oh my goodness! You're so beautiful! Yes, I am Nobara Kugisaki. I love your outfit! Call me Nobara." She grin. Sukina smile.

"I am Sukina Gojo. Sukina is more than enough. Come, let me show you your new friends and teacher." Sukina then walks in front of Nobara, which she follows her immediately.

Megumi and Yuji surprised by the two.

"What's with that blindfold?" Nobara raise her brow. Sukina chuckles.

"He's Satoru Gojo. Our teacher and he's my brother." She smile. Nobara nod.

"I see." She said, before look at Yuji and Megumi.

"Hi! I'm Yuji Itadori. I'm from Sendai!" He grin.

"Megumi Fushiguro." 

Nobara bite her inner cheek.

Duh, Yuji looks like a kid that eat his own boogers when he's still a child. Megumi... Only name? She hates all high and mighty dude. Nobara sigh.

"Hah, I'm always stucked in this kind of situation.

"Dude, she take a good look at her before sigh." Yuji speak to Megumi.

"Alright. I'm Nobara Kugisaki. Be happy boys, I'm another woman in your group. Goodness, only Sukina is the brightest person here." She introduced herself. Sukina smile.

"Then, let's go to a tour in Tokyo. Since you and Yuji are from countryside." Satoru said. Well, Sukina already sigh, knowing what her brother meant. Sharing the same braincell, the two happily turns around and excited.

"Let's go to TDL!" Nobara yelled.

"No, idiot! Let's go to Chinatown, sensei!" Yuji replied.

Sukina didn't say anything, but she folds her arm. She look at Megumi who seems to know what Satoru's ulterior motive. Welp. Let the two happy for now.

So, after Nobara put all of her bags in a locker, Satoru brings all of his students to Roppongi. As they arrived at the place, Nobara and Yuji literally yells.

"You lied to us!" She yells.

"How dare you, sensei! I trusted you with all of my heart." Yuji frowned, but he looks angry.

"Ehe. Now, I want you two to exorcise the curse inside the building." Satoru chuckles. Yuji then raised his hand.

"Um, but sensei, I can't use any cursed technique what so ever. How can I do that? Fushiguro said that a curse can only be exorcised by a curse too." Yuji put on a puppy face.

Satoru grin, before he look at Sukina. She irked, before sigh.

"Fine." Sukina calls her inventory curse, before take out a Demon Blade from it. Nobara and Yuji look at that thing with a disgusted face.

She then hands it to Yuji.

"You're basically half curse, Itadori. Anyway, I don't really need this blade. So, you can keep it. But remember, it only works on second grade curse and below." Sukina stated. 

Satoru simply nod, and Yuji slowly take it. As it's too slow, Sukina annoyed.

"Don't act like my inventory curse are filthy. You literally ate ancient fingers of special grade curse, Itadori. Take it." Her red eyes are piercing through Yuji, so he accept the blade. Nobara literally gagging. She can't believe it that one can really lose their mind and eat unsanitary things.

"Um, what does second-"

"Right. That's for another lesson. Now, go on." Satoru cut Yuji's word short. Sukina rolls her eyes. Nobara then wear a pouch before she and Yuji enters the building.

"Tch, you want me to educate him Satoru? That's your job." Sukina rolls her eyes. Satoru grin, before he pat Sukina's shoulder.

"Wasn't it fun to help your friends?" He literally assure her. Yet, the red eyes woman sigh and didn't say anything.

"Sensei, I want to go too." Megumi finally voice out his opinion. Sukina raise her brow.

"Megumi, you do know that Satoru literally testing the two? Well, I prefer to say that he's testing Nobara. Don't worry too much though. Judging by her styles, I'm sure she will be okay to stay." Her long hair flows, following the wind breeze.

"But, I'm-"

"No more words, Megumi! Like Sukina chan said. I want to test, how crazy Nobara is. She came from countryside. As curses evolved from time, place and so on. So, I can say that the curses here are different from the countryside. Their wickedness, intelligent and so on. So, who would you choose if you're in tight situation?" Satoru asked. Sukina shoved her hair.

"I-" Megumi then shut his mouth.

"In my opinion, I would choose to save myself. Even though we have victims, I would rather let them die. Even if I saved them and sacrifice myself, they will ended up dying too, because no one will protect them. I, will carefully choose who I would protect." Sukina leans to the tall wall. Satoru smile.

"Then, if it's me and your brother Suguru in danger, who will you save?" He teased. Sukina smile.

"I'm pretty sure I would choose brother Suguru. You're the strongest, Satoru. I'm not that worried for you." She replied.

Satoru didn't say anything after that, but he smile.

Tbc