18 - Junpei Yoshino

Sukina finished her training with the first and second years. She wipes her sweats that form on her forehead. It's a sunny day. Nobara already knocked out under the shady tree, together with Toge.

"Sukina chan!" Suguru called her name. She flinched before look at the tall man direction.

"What is it, brother Suguru?" She asks. The violet eyes grin, before he whisper something to Sukina. She slightly chuckles, before nod.

Suguru knows that Yuji is still alive. He even meet Nanami earlier and say a few words about their mission. Also, Suguru promised he would keep Yuji's stats as a secret. Well, Sukina offers him another coupon of zaru soba.

"So, how was it?" He asked.

"Mmm, we'll meet Ijichi san for the details. I must say, the curse must be special grade. Maybe, you want to take it as your collections?" Sukina giggles. Suguru smile.

"If it's for the best, I will. Good luck, Sukina chan. Don't forget to eat well, okay? I just came back from my trip, and yeah. I'll go again tomorrow." He pout, making Sukina pat his shoulder.

"It's okay, brother Suguru. You will know a lot of people and you will learn more from them. Take it from the good angle, okay? Oh, since you're here- Can you train with us for a while?" Sukina asked.

"Hm, what if I use my curse? You can try to exorcise it, since it's third grade. It's not really important though." Suguru suggested.

Grinning, Sukina smile.

"Sure! Everyone! Come here." Sukina called. Nobara and Toge lazily wake up before the two walks together.

Megumi, Panda and Maki comes too.

"Alright. Since you all will exorcise some curse in the event, let's practice that." Suguru stated.

"Geto sensei... It's not fun if we only exorcise it." Panda talked.

"Yup." Maki agree.

"Salmon."

"Then, what if it's 3 vs 3? We fight each other and exorcise the curse at the same time." Sukina suggested.

All of them look at her in horror.

"Nope!" They claimed.

"What? Why? I thought you guys said it's not that tempting." She smirks.

"You literally gonna immobilized us right after Geto sensei announce the starts." Maki stated.

Sukina stuck her tongue out, before chuckles.

"Hehe, my bad. Then, what if I'm alone and you all against me? Cursed technique are not off limit. But, I will not use the spear." Sukina raised her arm.

"What spear?" Nobara asked.

"Hehe, that's a secret, Nobara!" Sukina giggles.

After a short discussion, everyone agree. Sukina take out her long katana, before pat her inventory curse.

"Good boy!" She chuckles.

"Alright. I will call the curse. There would be three of them. If Sukina managed to exorcise two of them, she win." Suguru announce. Everyone nod. Nobara take out her hammer and nails, while Megumi calls his divine dog. Sukina smile.

"Make sure to release him before it's too late, Megumi." Sukina points out her katana.

"Heh." He stated.

But yeah, Sukina go easy this time. Nobara would exorcise the first curse, along with Toge. Toge would use his cursed speech to immobilize Sukina. But yeah, she would never let him do that.

Sukina runs towards Megumi, totally ignored the divine dog before give him a good kick. As Megumi got kicked away, he released the technique. Maki use her best ability to hit Sukina. It's quite amusing to watch.

Panda joined too. Sukina turn her katana, before hit the two. If she didn't use the back of her katana, the two would die of the sudden impact. Nobara grabs her nails before hammer it to Sukina, which she dodge easily. 

Sukina then rushed towards the curse, before exorcise it. 

Only one left. Megumi stand up, before instruct the divine dog to attack the curse. But yeah, Sukina beat his dog by a second.

"Alright, Sukina won!" Suguru announced.

Everyone frowned. They literally got beat up by one person.

"Damn!" Maki cursed, loud. Sukina giggles.

"Ehe. I won. So, um... I need to go first." Sukina then keep her katana back to her inventory curse.

"Where are you going, Sukina chan?" Nobara pout. Sukina smile, before gives her a hug. She whispers.

"I wanna get some mochi from the street." Her soothing voice makes the ginger head blushed. Nobara simply nod. Sukina waves to them, before leave. But yeah, Suguru could catch a wink came from Sukina.

She's meeting Ijichi.

Sukina changed her tracksuit to much simpler uniform. Well, her other uniform. It's off shoulder top but with long sleeves. It covers her chest well. Sukina also wears a long pants with flats. Goodness, she feel fresh. Sukina then walks into the underground route, looking for the place Ijichi stated.

A few minutes of walking, she arrived. Everyone already there, waiting for her. She grin.

"Sorry I'm late. Just finished the training." She claimed.

"No, it's okay Sukina chan. I just arrived too." Ijichi smile, before he replied. Sukina nod, before sit down on a couch. Comfy, she must say.

Then, Ijichi starts the detail. Sukina and Yuji hear about it attentively. Also, Nanami explains a few things about the case. He wants Yuji and Sukina to interview a kid named Junpei Yoshino. He's the only witness for the incident.

"Hm alright. Sounds easy." Sukina stated. 

"Go first, Sukina chan." Nanami said. Sukina smile, before she look at Yuji.

"Could you go first, Itadori kun, Ijichi san?" Sukina said. The two simply nod, but after a few seconds later, Ijichi came back.

"You know where the curse is, right?" Sukina said. Ijichi, who knew that also look at Nanami, worried.

"Yeah, but I don't want you two to follow me. It's dangerous." He sigh. Welp, Nanami can't lie to Sukina. She already know it.

"Anyway, how did you know that, Sukina chan?" Ijichi asked. Sukina slowly stand up before folds her arm to her chest.

"Nanami's expression, and... He never tell us a bit about the culprit. Even if he did, he seems to dodge the question. Making me and Itadori go together confirmed my suspicion." Sukina push her hair back. Nanami smile, but it's just a bit.

Then, Yuji suddenly came back.

"Nanami sensei! Take care on your mission, okay!" He called. Sukina smile at Yuji, before she look at Nanami.

"Itadori, don't call me by that name. I'm not your teacher." He said.

"Then, Nanamin!"

"I'll hit you if you call me that." He said. Sukina chuckles before walks towards Yuji and Ijichi.

"Let's go. We'll be late." Sukina pat Yuji's shoulder. The man surprised by her sudden touch, making his face reddened.

"R-Right!" Yuji flashed away, followed slowly by Ijichi. Sukina take a look at Nanami before she giggles.

"Such a father figure, Nanami san. I'm sure you'll be a great dad one day." Sukina left the room, without waiting for his response.

Tbc