21 - Junpei Yoshino 4

Sukina woke up in the morning by a sudden call from Ijichi. He said that Nanami injured himself. Also, the guy they met yesterday, Junpei Yoshino... Gone missing. His mother were reported death in the morning.

Sukina grabs her towel before rushed towards the bathroom. Fast, she wear a crop top before her uniform jacket and zip it until her neck. Sukina wears her pants and also her boots. She also didn't forget to give some treat to her inventory curse.

She meet Megumi on her way, but Sukina run. She's in hurry. Megumi didn't even get his chance to greet her or something.

Sukina then arrived at Yuji's room. The two meet, before they meet Ijichi. Ijichi was there, telling every details to the two.

"Sukuna's finger? Right, this is getting bullshit." Sukina literally curse there. 

"Sukina chan-"

"If I ever find this bitch, I'll kill him in instant." Sukina irked, before she look at Ijichi. He seems busy on the phone. But yeah, his expression turns panic in a moment.

"You two, you need to stay still." Ijichi said.

"Ijichi san, tell us first. We're not going anywhere without reason." Yuji said, firm.

"Junpei... Is spotted in Satozakura High School. Also, the window reported a curtain. It's dangerous, and Nanami forbid you two to go." He say, firmly. Sukina chuckles.

"Ijichi san... We're going. I don't care about the consequences. He's my friend!" Yuji said. Sukina agree.

"Yeah. I'm going." Yuji headed first, but Sukina calmly walks. Ijichi failed to block Yuji, but he can block Sukina.

"Sukina chan, please. I don't want anything bad happened to you." Ijichi stated. He looks super worry, like a father. Sukina pat his shoulder.

"No need, Ijichi san. I've went through something worst than this. I can handle this." She said. Then, Sukina suddenly got a call from Megumi.

She pick up the call.

"Yes, Megumi?"

"Sukina, where did you go? I-"

"Megumi, I'm in the middle of something now. Could we talk later, please? I appreciate your kindness." Sukina hung up, before she put her phone inside a pocket.

She sigh, before look at Ijichi. Her red eyes looks devil, seems like she could kill anyone with that.

"I need to go, slowly. Okay, Ijichi?" Sukina folds her arm. Ijichi then sigh. He fed up. Sukina exit the place. Yet, she meet Megumi right at the front. Ah, tiring.

"Sukina, I thought that you-"

"I need to go, okay? I'll talk to you later." A warm smile, but poisonous inside. Megumi could tell that.

"Right... Okay. See you... Sukina." Megumi frown. Sukina chuckles, before she pat his shoulder. Sukina walks then call a cab, before she headed towards the school. Yuji might already there. She wonder, does the culprit is there too?

Around 10 minutes or so, Sukina arrived. She let the taxi to park somewhere far from the school, because he even feel uneasy about that. She paid, before left the taxi. Sukina could see the curtain. She touch it, trying to enter.

Yup, it rejects her. Sukina take a deep breath, before suppressed her curse energy. She finally enters the curtain. Hm, what a unique trait of curtain. Sukina could sense Yuji's cursed energy spiking. Her eyes widened, before run towards it.

Meanwhile, Yuji was angry. He tries his best to talk to Junpei, but then, a bitch came out of nowhere and transfigure Junpei! Junpei attack him, but he hold him tight, so that Junpei didn't move. But yeah, the curse pinned him to the wall along with Junpei.

"Ara! What a good show." It's Mahito.

Sukina arrived at the scene. She throw her knife, right at the curse hands, making it revert. 

"Ouch, that's hurt, lady." He commented. Sukina smile, before she walks towards Yuji.

"Sukina- Junpei- Mahito, he-!" Yuji's emotion are all over the place. Sukina pat Junpei's hair. She could feel that Junpei is still there. He's still alive. Also, she can do that.

But yeah, Sukina give a slap at Yuji first. The pink haired surprised by her sudden action. His eyes shivers, when looking right at her red eyes.

"Control your emotions if you want to win against him. I'll take Junpei from here. Go." Sukina slowly, use her reverse cursed technique.

Yuji nod, before he chase after Mahito. The two were fighting, until Yuji got thrown from the floor. Sukina sigh. After they're not in sight, Sukina use her reverse cursed technique, properly.

In two seconds, she can turn Junpei back to normal. He's naked, but Junpei realized that. He literally open his eyes though and look straight at Sukina. Her warm smile makes his heart flutter-

"You're awake. Go and wear your clothes first. We'll talk right after." Sukina turn around, before she look at Yuji and Mahito.

Mahito seems to touch Yuji's chest, but in split second, Sukina could see that Sukuna do something to Mahito. He got immobilized though, and Yuji grabs that chance to hit Mahito's face with his head.

"Hah, I really hate soul tampered curse. Are you done, Junpei?" Sukina asked. No more first name basis.

"Yeah..." He answered, timidly. Sukina turns around.

"Let's get Yuji then." Sukina walks first, before Junpei follows her from behind.

"I'm sorry, Sukina chan. I- I didn't tell you the truth." Junpei said. Sukina stop, before he pat his shoulder.

"No need, because I anticipated that too! No worries. I've got you." She smile. Junpei didn't feel assure because of that.

"I- You, saved me... But, I used you two." He replied.

"Oh my, no. You're not using us. You can say, that I am using you to track that blue bitch. Also, you said that I saved you, right? Now, you need to do what I say, Junpei." Sukina grabs his chin with her index finger.

His eyes widened, scared.

"Haha! Don't be so tense! I'm not going to kill you though. No worries." She release his chin, before continue to walk. Junpei follow the white haired, as the two were surprised by the other person there.

"Huh?" Junpei look at the blond man.

"It's Nanami san. One of our sorcerer too. Now, Junpei, let's just look at them. I have no intention in helping them. I've used a lot of energy on you." Sukina yawns, before look at Yuji and Nanami, who is busy fighting Mahito.

Welp, Junpei agreed.

Tbc