49 - Finale

"You looks tired than before. Don't you need some rest?" Joshua hand a bottle of cold mineral water to Sukina. She gladly accept it, before drink some of it.

"I'm good." She smile.

"Do you still want to stay? I thought your flight would be tomorrow." He sigh. Sukina smile, shooking her head.

"I can't stay here longer. I have someone that I need to keep my promise to." She smile. Joshua nod.

"So, you're not gonna be my trainer anymore?" He frown. His black eyes literally looks like a Garfield right now.

Sukina pat his shoulder.

"I'll be back, if I have time." She chuckles, winking towards the younger guy.

Why his heart beating so fast? It's unfair. It's illegal-

"Promise?" He asked. Sukina shook her head.

"Sorry, Josh. I don't really do promises. Thanks for the water anyway! See ya!" Sukina walks away.

She's leaving to her dorm. After taking exams and study and practice and missions, Sukina already set her mind.

She contacted Junpei from time to time. Yuji, Megumi and Satoru lied to her, so she can't trust them.

So yeah.

Junpei said that Sukuna didn't cause any trouble, and he's the one who settle the trouble.

Wasn't that, good?

Today, Suguru will pick up Sukina from the airport. She'll go with passport and by flight, so she'll be back with it too.

It's quite amazing. Two years passes. Nothing much happen, except when Sukina need to kill a special grade in Malaysia.

She saved Joshua's ass back then, so he's thankful to her.

As Joshua can use a fire technique, Sukina offers to teach him a few things and they become sparring partner.

"Sukina chan!" A happy voice from Suguru makes the tall woman chuckles.

"I'm back, brother Suguru." She give the tall man a hug.

Suguru grin, before he helps her to bring her luggage. Suguru drive Sukina to buy some ice cream from McDonald, which she agree, totally.

After a long talk, Sukina decided that it's time to see everyone, once again.

Suguru offers to buy her everything she wants. So yeah, Suguru ended up being a pauper that day.

About 1 hour or so, he drive to Jujutsu High back.

There's no one came to greet her. Suguru said they are going to a mission. Mostly, suicide mission.

Sukina supposedly be the third year and Maki, Toge, Panda and Junpei are the fourth year. The fourth year will focus on exams, totally. They can't take any mission, except it's emergency.

Also, they can choose to stay and be a sorcerer or they can work as normal people outside.

"Is this the first and second years?" Sukina look at new kids at the field, practicing.

Suguru nod.

"Yeah. Only one second year and two first years. They possess normal sorcerer skills. But, the second year can use technique like Shoko."

"Valuable." Sukina chuckles.

The three of them look at Suguru, but they freeze to see a cute, tall girl beside him.

Sukina smile, before she waves at the three. They blushed. All of them were men.

"Nice sword you have." Sukina walks closer to the tall man.