39 - Yak

"Huh?" That's Yuji's response. Sukina tilts her head a bit, before support her lower chin with her palm.

"Why? Is there anything wrong?" Sukina asked. Yuji shook his head, slow and his response is too late.

"No- I mean, why?" He asked.

"Hm, did you and Satoru met with each other behind my back?" Sukina smile, before she look at the pink haired. He's gulping. Yuji starts to sweat faster. He play with his fingers and looks around. Sukina knew the answer well.

She sigh, before she tap her slender finger to his table.

"Is it, about me?" She asked. Sukina turns away from Yuji. She now look at the wall. It has some cute food stickers. Some of Yuji's book looks quite fun- wait. It's manga.

Wait, it's adult manga. 

Sukina snorts, before turn her gaze back at Yuji.

"Um- yeah. It is." He stated.

"Is it about Sukuna and me?" Sukina asks further. She's prying for the information. Yuji sigh.

"I- I can't say anything. I'm sorry, Sukina chan." Yuji frown. Sukina sigh, before she stand up. She walks towards Yuji, before she lift his chin with her index finger.

Of course, that little act makes Yuji blushed a lot. His ears even got red.

"Alright. It's okay. You two can keep all the secrets you want. I don't really mind." Her finger trails from Yuji's chin to jaw and lastly, his ear.

Goodness, how Yuji-

"See you later, Yuji kun." Sukina tap Yuji's shoulder, smiling before she leave the room.

Tch, what does those two hiding from her?

*

"You owed me, Megumi." Sukina folds her arm.

"Alright. One time. Only one dance. Istg you're so annoying!" Megumi finally fed up. 

Well, the thing is- after all these shits happened, the class starts abnormally. But yeah. The first years didn't have any teacher in charge, as Satoru allegedly trapped inside Prison Realm. The second years are taken over by Atsuya Kusakabe.

So um, it's awkward. Suguru still stuck in that stupid sealed room, while principal Yaga nearly got killed during the Shibuya accident, but he survived. Thank goodness. Nobara remained unconscious for unknown reason.

Sukina feels sad, as one of her girl friend are not here with her. She already use her technique to heal Nobara, but something, interrupt her to get up. Sukina didn't get to pry further. Since the exchange event before, Todo and Mei Mei suggest her name to be promoted as grade 1 sorcerer.

Well, a lot of people involved. Nobara, Yuji, Megumi, Maki and Panda are included too. But yeah, since Nanami died in Shibuya, the number of available sorcerer are at shortage every time. Everyone needs to take missions, jiggle between their own rest and mission.

But for now, Sukina are standing in front of Megumi, in his room. 

She insist that Megumi should help her in dance- which before she gave up- because Sukina wants to test something.

Megumi literally disagree, until Sukina reminds him of the accident with Sukuna, on Yuji's fake death accident.

"Hehe, thank you Megumi! I hope that my test would show great result." Sukina tap his shoulder before take out her phone.

She choose a sad song.

But then, Megumi refuse.

"No. No."

"Megumi, I think that dancing aren't an option at all." Sukina put down her phone. Her red eyes piercing through his blue. Megumi confused. What does makes this girl change her mind so sudden?

"What do you mean?"

"Let's sing."

"Damn it. I should not ask in the first place." Megumi cursed, before he cover his face with his palm.

Well, since Megumi really hates the idea of dancing, let's just try singing.

"What song?" He sigh.

"Baby, from Clean Bandit. You'll sing Luis Fonsi's part. I'll take Marina's part." Sukina suggested.

"Right. One time thing, right?" Megumi said.

"Yeah, sure. But, I want us to sing in front of the first years in my bedroom. Satoru are included in this." Sukina folds her arm. Firm face.

"But, the only first year available-"

"Hm, right. I should ask Yuji to do this job for me. What am I thinking of asking Megumi Fushiguro in the first place? He's so boring that he can't even sing, especially with me." Sukina dramatically sigh, before pout.

She slowly walks towards the door, before twist the knob.

"Where the hell are you going?" Megumi asked.

"Asking Yuji if he could help me. Well, if he's not there- I'll talk with Junpei." Sukina winks. Megumi annoyed.

"We have a deal, idiot!" Megumi yelled.

Sukina smile, chuckles before she slowly nod and leave the room.

Well, who knows what did she plan?

So, Megumi did his research. The hell, Sukina asked him to sing in Spanish? But, as that song didn't have much part of Luis- so Megumi managed to use Google and pronounce it almost correctly. Yup, almost.

Around 11 at night, Satoru is laying down on her bed, while Sukina just finished her bath. She wears her pyjamas from the bathroom, so Sukina headed straight to put on her skincare product.

She texted Yuji to come to her room. Yuji agreed, since Satoru would be there anyway. Oh, if everyone wondering how Satoru got his shirts, Sukina got it for him. She kinda rummaged all closet in Satoru's office to search for his clothes.

"Sukina-" Satoru just about to call her, but then, a few knocks on her door makes him stop.

"I'll get the door." She smile.

Sukina open the door, before let the two men enter the room. Junpei are not here because he's taking a good care of Nobara.

"Come in come in." Sukina let the two enter her room. Of course, Satoru clicked his tongue, before sit on the bed.

He looks disatisfied. 

"What are they doing in your room?" He asked. Sukina walks towards Satoru, before she tap his shoulder. She whisper something to his ear.

Satoru nod, before he agree. After that, Sukina smile before look at Megumi.

"Let's go, Megumi kun!" Her eyes sparkle in joy. Megumi sigh, before he nod.

Firstly, he take out his phone because he can't really remember the lyrics. Also, he brought his earphone to listen to the song. Sukina lower her body, before taking something under her bed. Satoru surprised, that his sister has guitar in her room?

"Alright! Let's do this." Sukina hang the guitar straps to herself, before stand. Megumi stand decide to be a pooper and sit beside Yuji.

Tbc