41 - Barrack

Megumi, Sukina and Yuji are at the back seats. Akari is the one driving for the three. It's Sukina's mission alone, but yeah. No one can stop her judgement, after Satoru is gone. She's one of the should be special grade, but she wasn't.

Sukina might be strong enough to kill all the higher ups at once, before she laughs like a maniac to their dead bodies.

Thinking about that, Akari shook her head. She can't think it like that.

Sukina on the other hand, is texting someone. She smile, like an angel. It makes the two men's hearts flutters, but after a while, they realized.

Who the hell did she text with?

"Who is that?" Yuji tilts his head. Sukina, in the middle seat chuckles.

"He's my old friend from Malaysia. He's a sorcerer too." Sukina tap a few reply. As the two could not understand the language, they irked.

"Ohhh really? When did you two met?" Megumi asked.

"He's working with Satoru before. Mmm, 6 months ago, I guess? I don't really remember." Sukina continue to reply.

"Is that, foods?" Yuji tilts further. Sukina nod.

"It's called Laksa. Looks yummy, right? He said he would make some for me, if I ever visit his village." Sukina reply a few things, with thumbs up.

"Woah, so mouth watering." Yuji continue to look at the food, not the text context.

"Yeah, it is. Nanami san, used to tell me that he wants to visit Malaysia one day. But yeah, shits happened." Akari, in the front seat could see Sukina's lips quivering, but she cover it and sigh.

"Really? Oh..." Megumi pat her shoulder.

"I can't believe that he's gone." Sukina put down her phone, before her red eyes seems to lose focus.

"A man, kill the curse who kill Nanami san. He, let us to go first, leaving himself behind." Megumi said.

"Who? How? Oh, if only I was there, I could-" 

"No, no need. It's actually two curse. One you called Mahito, and the other one is red octopus. The red octopus lowered Nanami's health by much, before Mahito kill him. But, the man who kill the red octopus only use Playful Cloud to exorcise it. He sharpen the weapon, before stab it continously. A man in white shirt and long pants." Megumi remember the details.

Sukina gasped upon that. Her eyes shows fear.

"To-Toji?" She look at Megumi in horror. The black hair hold her shoulder, before assure her.

"I- I don't know. Right after, he asked me whether I'm Fushiguro or Zenin. I said Zenin, before he stab his brain after that. He killed himself, Sukina. Calm down." Megumi said.

The dots connected. Megumi finally know his father's face. The one who make Sukina shivers like that.

"Then... Alright. I, I'm good." Sukina take a deep breath.

She has a Tojiphobia-

Alright. Anyway, they arrived at the scene. An old, abandone barrack. Akari parked quite far. Everyone exit the car, before Akari brief something. They nod, before she lower the curtain.

Sukina take out her whip. Megumi wants to summon his divine dog, but Sukina totally against it.

"You're spectators. Whatever happened, I'll be responsible. Now you two, since we're inside. Do not stray away from me. Especially if I use my domain, understand?" Sukina said. 

Megumi nod, but Yuji bite his lower lips.

"What if, we got-"

"It will be fine." Sukina tap his shoulder.

So, the three enters the barrack. It's really old and abandoned. Sukina hums during the process. The two remained silent, but they could feel a dreadly aura inside.

"You there, want to show yourself or I'll go to you?" Sukina asked. It's not even 5 minutes since they enters the barrack, but the curse is there. But yeah, it's just a barrack, not a weird- okay. It is.

The two just realized that the barrack looks like a labyrinth.

"It's so nasty in here. Suffocating. If we can't get out, I'll figure a way." Sukina stretch her neck.

Since the curse remain silent, Sukina blinks, before she whip it.

The curse yells, before show itself. It's a mix of horse legs and human body. It does not have heads. Sukina chuckles.

"I see that we would play just for a while, horsey." Sukina jumps, before she whips the curse.

The curse didn't manage to dodge, but her whips hit the body. It, shattered. Sukina sigh.

"What the hell... Wasn't that too easy?!" Yuji yells. Sukina turns around, before smile.

"This whip contain positive energy. It's very efficient towards curse spirit, even Sukuna. But, since Sukuna has you as a vessel, he would not die by just a whip." Sukina stated.

The two blinks.

"You've summon Mahoraga before, right Megumi? I've heard from someone." Sukina makes a sign for the two to move forward.

"Yeah, I did-" Megumi put his hands inside his pocket, yawning.

"Mahoraga possessed a sword of extermination. It's also has positive energy. That's why, he's veeeeeery effective. But, I would say that he's not the last resort. He's an uncontrol beast. Shikigami like that would bite you back, if you're not careful." Sukina tie her hair into long ponytail.

Megumi didn't say anything, but he nod. 

"We have another curse spirit. Oh goodness, another special grade in disguise?" Sukina stated. The two enter a fighting stance, after they look up.

Another finger bearer is there.

"Ara, you look happy to have us as visitors." She chuckles. The curse irked, before it throw a massive, explosive cursed energy towards Sukina.

She looks at the curse with hatred, before use block the energy with her bare hands. 

"Not so chatty, aren't ya? Well, whatever. You die here." Sukina blinks forward, leaving Megumi and Yuji behind.

She whips the curse 3 times, before the body slashes, die in place. It's exorcised. Sukina sigh.

"It was tooooo easy! I think I should keep this whip forever! No more fun as sorcerer anymore!" She say out loud, as the incomplete domain starts to shatter. 

"Alright, let's go back. I'll take the finger." Megumi stated.

"Oh yeah, we should." Sukina grabs the finger before hand it to Megumi.

"Um, can I just eat it?" Yuji said. Of course, that makes the white hair smile, before tap his chin.

"Let's ask Satoru for that, Yuji kun." Her mesmerizing red eyes managed to get Yuji blushed.

"Tch." Megumi said.

"Ara! Are you jealous, Megumi kun? We haven't going out together for a long time. I mean, just two of us." She winks, making the black hair nearly die out of embarrassment.

"The hell I am!" 

"Haha, alright. Let's go." Sukina walks first, after she keep her whip inside her inventory curse.

Tbc