32 - Proud

Sukina bows to Akari after she left them right in front of the school gate. Sukina helps Nobara to walks towards the infirmary, while Yuji lift Megumi to the infirmary. Goodness, Shoko is still up and having her way with some booze.

Surprisingly, Junpei is there too.

"Shoko san, we need help here!" Sukina called.

"Ah, Sukina chan? Put them down. I see, you're unscathed again." She chuckles. Sukina smile.

"Hehe." She didn't say anything, but Sukina puts Nobara on the bed. Megumi got to his bed by Yuji's help. But yeah, whatever.

Junpei helps Yuji with his wounds, and Shoko walks towards Megumi first.

"Oh, he's okay."

"Yeah, I treated him before we came back." Sukina smile. Shoko simply nod.

"But you, young lady. You literally got nails in your arm." Shoko sigh. Nobara giggles, but that doesn't stop Shoko to do her job.

"Thank you, Shoko san!" Nobara said.

"Welcome, but wait. Sukina chan, you didn't tell me you can use reverse cursed technique! Ah, finally. Someone can take half of my burden." Shoko grin. Sukina shook her head.

"Nope! That's why I kept quiet about it. You're gonna get lazy, Shoko san." Sukina stick out her tongue, playfully twirl her white hair too.

"Oh my. Hah. But, I got another helper, thanks to you." She chuckles. Junpei heard that, but he didn't say anything.

"You are welcome. Oh, where's Satoru?" Sukina asked. Shoko raise her shoulder.

"Not sure."

"Then, I'll see him first. He's gonna be super proud of his students. Can't wait to hear him boasting! Thanks again, Shoko san!" Sukina teleport away from the room.

Nobara frown, Megumi sigh but continue to sleep and Yuji sniffs. Junpei just smile, while he put the last band aids to Yuji's palm.

*

Satoru frown, as he's tapping around 10 million to Mei Mei's account. He's surprised by the sudden hi came from Sukina. He nearly activate his infinity.

"Hello, dear brother!" Cheerful, she greet him.

"What's with it?" He put down his phone.

"Your great students exorcised 4 special grade! Shouldn't you be proud of yourself?" Sukina hugs his arm tight. Satoru chuckles.

"Haha! I tried my best to act to not care- but you got me there. I'm so proud of you four!" He claimed.

"Hmm, what did you do earlier? I see you frown." Sukina asked.

"Transferring some money." He sigh.

"Ehhh, why?"

"I asked Mei Mei to find the mole." Satoru said. Sukina shook her head.

"You could have just ask me to do the job! I can do it without asking you much." She leans towards Satoru's arm.

As he's taller, so Sukina could do that.

"Wait, does that mean you know who is the mole?" Satoru blinks his eyes a few times.

"Well... Wasn't it obvious. Okay, first. We need to eliminate Junpei, because he doesn't even know about Jujutsu High so much. Moving to Itadori, no. Nobara, no. Megumi, nope. Second years, Maki, no. Panda senpai, nope. Toge... Um, absolutely no! Then, for the teachers... Brother Suguru is too busy these days. He stayed oversea and when he came back, he looked like death. There's no way he would be one. For principal Yaga, I'm not that sure. But, judging by his reaction during the attack, he's not involve." Sukina stated.

"Hmm, go on." Satoru leans his head on the couch.

"For third year students, welp. They're not even here, but even tough they hate the higher ups so much, they still respect you, Satoru. Okay, now we move to Kyoto students. Nitta younger brother, nope. He's not even here, and for what he need to help the curse? That moves to the second point of the investigation."

Satoru nod.

"The curse involved must be Mahito. He is known to alter human's soul or easier, transfigured them." Sukina said. Satoru look at her, before he nod.

"So, I deduced... That Mechamaru is the mole! He has massive and immersed cursed energy that can be control all over Japan, but in exchange, he was granted a sick body. He's even sensitive to the moonlight- wait, was it?" Sukina thinks for a while.

"Hm, then how about Mai?"

"She just despise Zenin clan because of their misogynistic trait. She has no ulterior motive to work for the curse and she's not that strong too. She doesn't even want to be here in the first place, why bother setting things up like this?" Sukina then move away from his shoulder, before lay on Satoru's lap.

One of her favourite things to do when they spend their time together as siblings.

"Hm, how about Miwa?" Satoru said. Sukina laughs.

"Haha! Miwa even scared of Kamo and Todo senpai. How could she?" 

"Hm, Todo?"

"You think he give a damn? Nope! He's out, in the first place." Sukina sigh.

"Noritoshi Kamo?"

"He act like a head clan, no way he would do that. Besides, if he done it, the old granpa from Kyoto must know it first. But, not sure if the higher ups are the mole too. Even if Mechamaru is the mole, but we can't say that there's only one mole." Sukina sigh, before she folds her arm.

Satoru tap his chin a few times.

"Sounds logic." He said.

"Yeah, but you need to confirm it to Mei san. You gave her 10 million without thinking." Sukina bite her lower lips.

That 10 million could be use to buy thousand of mochi!

Damn you, Satoru!

"Yeah, I suppose. Anything else?" Satoru asked. Sukina turns her head away from Satoru's body.

"Once I graduate this school, I want to quit being a sorcerer. I'm gonna get married and have fun." Sukina laughs. Satoru pulls her ear, which make Sukina yell in pain.

"Huh? Do you even have a boyfriend? Quit? Like you will. You will get married after me. I'm 28 and still single!" Satoru dramatically sad.

"Grr! I don't care!" 

Well, actually Sukina just joke about that. Marriage sounds nice, but she has a lot of responsibilities. She also didn't want to bring more innocent people into her mess. Even though Sukina got married to a sorcerer, or even a window, she would constantly busy.

She might be promoted to grade 1 right after the news she defeated the finger bearer spread among the higher ups. She can't hold them too long.

"Oh, that reminds me. Aoi and Mei Mei proposed a few names to the old man to be promoted as grade 1." Satoru chuckles.

"Yeah. Me, Megumi, Nobara, Yuji, Maki, Panda- hm... Not sure if I miss someone else." Sukina chuckles.

"Haha! You're too humble, Sukina chan! You have exorcised a lot of first grade and special grade by your own. So, I think it's the time for you to believe in yourself." Satoru pat her soft hair, making Sukina smile.

"You know, I think I don't need a boyfriend if I have you. I love you, aniki." Sukina turn around, so that she face Satoru.

"I love you too, my little sister!"

Tbc