44 - Fight 2

Sukina and Yuji become closer each day. Goodness, Nobara finally woke up from her deep slumber. Even though she lost one of her eyes, she still have her high energy. Of course, she ridiculed Yuji because he got girlfriend first, but yeah. It is what it is.

Also, the higher ups starts to become wary of Sukina and Yuji. They intend to pull them apart. They want to execute Yuji- as they thought Satoru is still in the prison realm. So yeah, when the day finally come, Satoru enters the room that filled with higher ups and yawn.

"So, where did you put Suguru? I can't wait to kick the asshole who did that." That's all he got to say, before he exit the room and find Suguru.

Suguru thanked him for being alive and come back to him. Higher ups shut their mouths, as Satoru is back. 

They can't even execute Sukina, who is the one who open the prison realm. Traitor? Who dare to challenge Sukina face to face? Satoru would kill everyone who ever harm Sukina.

So, the class back to normal. Suguru got his class back, and Satoru starts his not so normal teaching method. Yuji, already ate 19 Sukuna's finger. There is only one left, after Satoru let him to take the other 4 before.

Only one more, and the last one is still missing. Sukina wonder, where it is.

"We have another report of special grade curse nearby. So, I want Sukina and Megumi to retrieve it. The possibilites that it bear Sukuna's finger is quite high. Yuji, I want you to stay at the school compound. Based on our promise before-" Satoru sigh, before put down his note book.

Sukina sigh.

That time finally come.

Yuji willingly sacrificed himself to make sure Sukuna down for good. 

"Are you sad, Sukina chan?" Satoru suddenly ask. Sukina rolls her eyes.

"That's for another time, Satoru." She sigh.

"Alright! Now, go!"

"Now? Like, now?" The white hair asked. They all still in classroom. Nobara smile, before give a thumb up at her. Megumi on the other hand, hm.

He's slightly different. Ever since he know that Sukina dating Yuji, he changed. He didn't talk to the white hair anymore, or even the pink hair. Yuji tries his best to get his attention, but Megumi absolutely ignored him and go straight to Nobara and Junpei. Or, the second years.

Well, he caught them red handed in Yuji's room. That time, Sukina and Yuji is cuddling on the bed, starts to make out. Well, not really make out. Just a few kisses and touching, and Yuji fucking forget to lock his door.

And then, Megumi came in. He's too surprised to see Yuji was on top of Sukina, no tops and Sukina remained with her her crop top. Yuji blushed so hard, along with Megumi. Yet, Sukina chuckles. She smile, before pull Yuji to look at her. Megumi shut the door tight and yeah. We're back to now.

"Yes! Now, go. Retrieve the finger and give it to me. We will discussed what would happen after you two got back." Satoru smile. Sukina nod.

"Alright. Let's go, Megu-"

Megumi left the room. Sukina take a deep breath, before she sigh.

Sukina follows Megumi from behind, humming some songs and headed straight to Ijichi, who is waiting outside. Their mission is simple, just to exorcise the curse. It should be enough to bring Sukina alone, but yeah. Satoru insist that Megumi should follow her and learn.

Sukina and Megumi sit at the back seat, with Megumi on right side and Sukina on the left side. Ijichi also said that he will leave shortly after he chant the curtain, as he's needed somewhere else. Sukina didn't mind that.

When they arrived, Ijichi put on the curtain and left. Goodness, the place already evacuated since yesterday. Megumi summon his divine dog, before enters the curtain. Sukina take out her bow and arrows. She feel to do long distance today. 

Megumi kinda surprised. He rarely see Sukina use bow.

Sukina take one of her arrow, before she put it at her bow. She pull the string, but stop before smile at Megumi.

"Lead the way, big guy." She winks. Megumi didn't say anything, but he enters the building. Megumi and Sukina are welcomed by a finger bearer. It looks so happy to have visitors, but Sukina let Megumi do the job.

She relax at the back and act as a back up.

She pulls the string, before shoot at the finger bearer. Headshot. It's explode upon piercing the target. That exorcised the curse. Surprisingly, Megumi heads towards it and grab the finger. He look at Sukina before keep the finger in his pocket.

"What's wrong? You look at me like I want to steal candies from you." She chuckles. Yet, that didn't make Megumi laughs.

"Why did you have to date him?" He asked. Sukina keep her bow and arrows inside her inventory curse.

"Because we're interested in each other."

"Fucking liar! That's bullshit! You said you don't like younger men!" He suddenly lashed out. The curtain's down and nothing more to do, but now dealing with Megumi is much tiring that fighting a curse.

"That's just my types and my preferences. Yuji confessed to me first. Even though he doesn't suit any of my types, he tried. He's brave. But, I wonder. Why you're so mad right now?" Sukina folds her arm. Megumi irked. He walks towards her.

"I like you ever since I laid my eyes on you. Yet, you fucking run to another man that will die any time." He stated.

His blue orbs piercing her red orbs. Sukina sigh.

"Goodness, why people acting like this? You said you like me, but you didn't confess. I don't like cowards." Sukina push her hair backward.

"Sukina!"

"You and Sukuna really has the complex of liking other people's girlfriend. I need to reject your pure feeling, Megumi. Yuji and I are a thing. I don't want to betray him." She said.

"Even though he will die? Even though he's Sukuna's vessel?"

"..."

"Even though he didn't know about your scar huh?" Megumi chuckles. Fucking crazy.

"Shut up. It's no point to argue over my insecurities. What's wrong with you? Don't make me hate you, Megumi. Let's go back." Sukina turns around, before she walks away.

But Megumi, who got engulf over his own jealousy and anger rushed towards her before force Sukina to a sloppy kiss.

Tbc

Exaggerated will in at chapter 50. Thanks you for reading.