28 - Reconcile

In the morning, Satoru surprisingly early to knock on Nanami's door. Nanami, who used to wake up early open the door.

"Gojo?" His voice is still sore.

"Um, does Sukina stay here for the night?" Satoru asks. He sounds nervous.

"Oh yeah, she did. She is in shower. Come in." Nanami open his door, wide. Satoru enters the house, before he scan.

Yup, Sukina is in her bath. Nanami give her one of his large shirt, half heartedly. That's another reason why she stayed in bathroom so long.

Satoru knocks on the bathroom door. Sukina could not tell, whether it is Nanami or another person. 

"What?"

"Let's go back." Satoru speak. Sukina sigh.

"I don't want to." She submerged herself in the bath tub.

"Don't make me, Sukina." His voice sounds serious. It's kinda annoying, that's what Sukina thought. She raise her head.

"Like I care, huh?! You never care about my feelings!" She yelled from the bathroom. Meanwhile, Nanami is waiting for his coffee. Also, he got a nice bread from the subway yesterday. He's waiting for the bread to be warm.

"Open the door, Sukina!" Satoru yells. Now, Nanami feels annoyed.

But, he rarely see this side of Satoru. He always be a goofy man all the time.

"DO IT!" Sukina yells.

So yeah, Satoru broke Nanami's bathroom door, which he would pay for it. Nanami irked. Why he's stuck in Gojo's siblings relationship?

"Damn you!" Sukina covers her chest, as she's still in the tub.

Satoru sigh. He then grabs the towel hang on the side, before grab it. Satoru put it on her head before he lower his glasses.

"We will go back. Now." He said, monotone voice. Sukina sigh, before she bite her lower lips.

"You are always so selfish! I hate you! Once I graduate, I will leave you, Satoru. For real." Sukina bite her lips, before she cover her entire body with the towel. Satoru turns around, to make sure he didn't see more than he could see.

Satoru didn't say anything, but he left the bathroom. Nanami is standing on the hallway, folding his arm. Satoru take out his wallet, before give him tons of money that is more than enough to repair the bathroom door.

"You should talk to her more, Gojo san."

"Don't tell me what to do, Nanami. It's family matter." Satoru sigh. Around 5 minutes or so, Sukina exit the bathroom with Nanami's long shirt. It's way too long that it reaches her smooth thigh.

"I need pants." She demanded.

"You came here unprepared, why we need to clean up after your mess?" Satoru sigh.

"Tch. Then, leave me." Sukina walks towards the two, before she grab her bags from yesterday.

Sukina also rummage Nanami's cabinet to search for plastic, to fit her clothes from yesterday.

"Thank you for everything, Nanami san." Sukina bows, before she leave the apartment.

Satoru bite his inner cheek, before he let out a sigh.

"I'll see you later, Nanamin." He close the door.

Sukina was walking fast, leaving Satoru.

"Sukina!" Satoru grabs her wrist, telling her to stop. She pull her arm away, before folds her arm.

"Don't touch me." She said, monotone and firm.

"It's just a fucking question."

"A fucking question that matter to me."

Satoru take a deep breath, before he tap her shoulder. It's off shoulder.

"I don't want to make you worry." He said.

"What will happen if I fail to protect you? What if you die?" Her eyes watery, waiting the tears to fall.

"Sukina, even if I die, it's inevitable. It's not about you fail to protect me. It's life.  You are not wrong if you failed." Satoru pat her soft hair.

He smile, assure her that it's fine.

"Even if I'm not fail, you will go too?" Her tears finally broke.

"Yeah. It's jujutsu world we are talking about." He give him a warm hug.

Sukina hugs her brother tight.

"I'm sorry that I got too emotional." She sniffs a few times.

"It's alright. Sorry for making you doubt me." He said.

After a while, they reconcile. So, Satoru let his sister to enter his car first, before he close the door for her. It's still early, goodness. Sukina is kinda hungry. She left all of her food in the cafe earlier. She sulked.

"Satoru..."

"Hmmm."

"Brother Satoru..." Sukina called. Satoru smile, before he look at Sukina.

"Yes, my dear little sister?" He becomes goofy.

"I'm hungry. Let's go and get McD." She pout, before tapping her fingers together.

"Hm, why? Wasn't it close?" He stated.

"McD is 24 hours open, idiot." She folds her arm. Sukina didn't forget to roll her eyes too, dramatically.

"Haha, right right. You must be so hungry after sulking for so long." Satoru whistle. Sukina irked, before she take out her phone.

Lots of messages from her friends.

"Oh..." She tap her thigh a few times.

"What's wrong?" Satoru is heading straight to the McD drive through. 

"Everyone are so worried about me. Yuji send me a lot of cute dogs stickers. Junpei text me with something like careful and so on. Nobara gives me stickers, telling me to come back. While Megumi, wait hold on. He asked me whether I like Junpei or not? The hell!" Sukina's eyes widened.

"Haha! You, and Junpei?" Satoru laughs.

"It's not funny, idiot. Goodness, what did I do to receive such punishment?" Sukina sigh, before she replied to each texts correspond.

"Mmm, I guess you should stop flirting around men."

"You should stop flirting around women too, especially if you want to set a good example." Sukina push her hair away.

Irked and annoyed, Satoru bite his inner cheek before he stop at the machine.

Sukina stated what she wants, before Satoru pay for it with his card. After a few minutes of waiting, their order are done.

Sukina happily eat her breakfast.

"You do know that the boys kinda-"

"Yeah, I do. But, you do know well that I'm not interested in someone younger or the same age as me." Sukina sips her coffee.

"Hah? Really? What's your ideal type?" Satoru bite his burger. He parked the car on the drive through parking.

"Eh, you don't know? I thought I gave my answer at exchange event." Sukina look at Satoru, tilting her head a bit.

"Hah?! I don't know! Tell me." He insisted. Sukina chuckles.

"I like someone older than me. Also, it would be better if he's not a talkative person to everyone but me. Ah, if he's handsome, it's a plus one! Mmm, one last thing, I want him to be more mature than me. I don't really care about money and so on, but as long as he's loyal to me, that's fine." Sukina's cheek becomes tinted in red.

That makes Satoru bite his inner cheek.

"Someone that faithful, older, mature and not talkative?! The hell!" Satoru commented.

"Tch, shut up. I know you're jealous."

"I am not."

Tbc