8 - Mission With Suguru

After a few hours of driving, all of them arrived at Tokyo. Precisely, Jujutsu High. It's weird to see Megumi to tag along though. Sukina sit on the front seat, while continue to scroll her phone. A few notifications from her phone and her giggles are enough to make Satoru annoyed.

"Who texts you?" He finally lose it. Sukina smile.

"Brother Suguru! He told me that he's going to a mission. I can't wait to follow him." Sukina chuckles. Of course, it makes the tall man irked even more.

"Hey, you can't just go with him. Also, you just come back." He undo his seatbelt. As Megumi know this would happen, he already undo his seatbelt and help Yuji with his belongings.

"I'm not a child, Satoru. I can handle myself. Beside, he's a special grade sorcerer too. He can take care of me." Sukina rolls her eyes before she undo her seatbelt. Sukina exit the car before walks away.

"Hey! I'm not finished yet!" He literally yelling. Sukina turns around before give him a middle finger raised.

Of course, that makes Satoru surprised, hurt- fake though and angry.

"Who the hell taught you that?!"

"Gojo sensei, um, what should I do now?" Yuji asked. Satoru take a deep breath before he look at Yuji.

"Alright, Yuji kun. Follow me. We're gonna meet the principal. You need to pass the interview though." Satoru stated.

"Eh?! But, I already brought my things here." He frown. Satoru grin.

"Don't worry! It's gonna be alright." He pat Yuji's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Sukina are going straight to Suguru. She give him a pat on the shoulder. Suguru just finished practicing with Panda and Maki. Toge are on a mission.

"Maki! Panda senpai!" She also greet the two.

"Wow, you look dazzling. Anything good happened?" Panda asked.

"Mmm, yeah. I found this interesting man." She smile. 

"Huh? Who?" Suguru literally look at the tall woman, which make her smile playfully.

"That's a secret. Now, brother Suguru. Let's go! I'll see you later, Maki san. Oh, if anyone want some sweet, I already left it on the pantry's fridge. But, don't touch the mochi." She reminds them. Maki give her a thumb ups, while Panda simply nod.

"Oh, alright. Then, let's go." Suguru and Sukina then walks to the front, before Sukina enters his car. Suguru would drive to the place. 

In the middle of the journey, Sukina sigh. Suguru realized that she has something in mind.

"Hm, what are you thinking, Sukina chan?" He asked. 

"You know, I want to change my name." She sigh, before crossed her legs. Suguru chuckles.

"Haha, why though? It's cute though." Suguru commented.

"Remember about the special grade object that Megumi should retrieve yesterday? A normal kid ate it. He's a vessel now. A vessel of Sukuna Ryomen." Sukina pat her cheek, sighing. Suguru literally laughs.

"Oh, I've heard from Satoru about that. Yuji- Itadori was it? He literally can suppresed Sukuna inside his body." Suguru smile.

"Yeah! But literally, his name nearly same as mine. Tch." She irked.

"Oh come one, Sukina chan. You are you. Sukuna is Sukuna. Nothing can change that." Suguru assured her. Sukina smile.

"Right. But, I don't know." She replied. 

Suguru didn't say anything, but he drive to the mission. It's stated there will be a special grade there. Sukina follows him just to observe. She had no intent of helping though. Around 20 minutes or so, they arrived at the place. It's an empty hospital. The evacuation process are done since 2 hours ago. Sukina exit the car, before she walks beside Suguru.

"If anything happen, run, okay?" He reminds the beautiful lady. Sukina rolls her eyes.

"As if I let you die alone, brother Suguru. I'm not that weak." She pat his shoulder. Suguru simply smile, before they enter the hospital together. Suguru activate a curtain, to make sure their activitiy remained hidden from the public.

It's incomplete domain. Sukina could say, it's a special grade.

"It's the same presence as Sukuna's finger." Sukina tell him.

"Oh, really? You can tell?" He asked.

"Yeah. You do know that I'm quite sensitive to this. Wait, wasn't it's the same like you?" Sukina look at Suguru.

"Yeah, it is. Though, I have never meet Sukuna or Yuji Itadori." He stated.

"Hm, about Yuji... I think he's quite different. Something, wrong with him. But anyway, let's focus, shall we?" Sukina then folds her arm. 

Suguru smile, before he nod. The two walk, until they reached a room. It's a spacious room. 

"It's here." Suguru stated. 

"Hm, what are you planning to do, brother Suguru?" Sukina smile. She then take a few steps back from Suguru.

She wants to see the fun between her teacher on how to tackle the curse spirit. So, a curse spirit appear. It looks happy to see that it got companion. Suguru take out a katana, before he imbued his curse energy within it.

Sukina leans on the wall. If anything were to happen to her, she'll dodge it. Suguru appear to give the curse spirit some cuts, slashes and so on, before he exorcise it. He's unscathed. After the curse spirit exorcised, it left Sukuna's finger.

Suguru take it, before he grin to Sukina.

"Learn a lot?" He asked. Sukina smile.

"Yeah, I did. Let's go home, brother Suguru." Sukina walks first, smiling along the way.

Her long white hair flows, even though there's no wind inside the old building. Suguru chuckles. His little sister grown up into a goddess.

After Suguru starts the car, he intend to go to McD drive through, as he knew that Sukina was scrolling about McFlurry earlier. Was it, Oreo? Was it, blueberry? The hell. He don't remember. Sukina grinning when Suguru bring her to the drive through.

"Hi, and good evening. What do you want to order?" A woman in the intercom asked. Suguru look at Sukina.

"GCB and McFlurry Blueberry please!" Sukina said. Suguru smile.

"Add a small fries too." Suguru said.

So yeah. After a few minutes of waiting, Suguru got what he and Sukina need. He give the cold dessert to the happy woman beside him, before he snacking on the fast food.

"Oh, goodness! I like this. Thank you, brother Suguru." Sukina give him a warm smile. Suguru nod.

"Sure, Sukina chan." Suguru drive to Tokyo Jujutsu High like normal.

Tbc