12 - Sukuna 2

Sukina stuck out her tongue. Welp, her jokes failed. Miserably. She raise her shoulder.

"Welp, sorry." She rolls her eyes. Sukuna disgusted by her words.

"Woman, you think I seek pleasure in man?" He asks.

"Well, human nowadays did! How can I know you didn't?!" She barked. Megumi sigh. Was this fight necessary?

"I'm more than capable to make every woma-"

"Nah. Not worth listening. Anyway, I've gotta go. I- Kinda... Forget that Satoru told me that I should left him some bingsu in the fridge. I- Ate it. Welp, need to buy another one." Sukina look at Megumi, before she giggles.

"Woman, you literally-"

"Sukuna, listen. I don't care, really. But, I'm gonna be back around 3 to 4 minutes or so. Do whatever you want. Oh, take care Megumi!" Sukina smile, before she look at Sukuna.

"Woman!"

"Oh come on, I have names, you know. But, yeah. I kinda like it when you didn't call me by my name. See ya!" Sukina then warped away, leaving Megumi with Boruto face with Sukuna.

Sukuna literally, clenched his jaw. That woman really getting on his nerves lately. She took him like he's just a snail. She didn't scared of him.

So, yeah. Sukuna and Megumi ended up fighting, resulting Megumi got hit through a lots of building. He has a lot of blood on his uniform, head, and so on. Even his snake shikigami got destroyed by Sukuna.

Sukina warped back there, the right moment, in the middle of Sukuna and Megumi. She clenched her fist when Sukuna laughs on Megumi's face.

"What the? I just left for 5 minutes, and you two already having fun without me?" Sukina feels betrayed by Megumi. Megumi literally pissed, with his mouth open a bit.

"Oh, woman. Glad to see you're here. Let's make things even from before." Sukuna suggested. He licks his lips, before look at Sukina. She already looks disgusted.

"Euw. Sorry. I'm not interested." She folds her arm.

"Huh? Do you think you have choice against me?!" Sukuna walks forward. Sukina furrows her eyebrow, before she walks forward to.

Megumi literally, oh no. This two will fight? What if Sukina die here? What he will say to Satoru? Will he got killed by Satoru if he let Sukina die? Oh no.

"Who said that you're even a choice?!" Sukina tap on Sukuna's bare shoulder. Pissed, he push her arm away.

"Are you not scared of death, woman?!"

"To hell with that! Who do you think you are?" 

"Shut up and fight me!"

"I don't want to! Such an annoying curse! Are you perhaps can't understand what I said?" She pushed his arm away, before the two continue to bicker.

"I truly understand you. Oh, perhaps you're too scared to fight me?" He starts to taunt Sukina. Sukina grit her teeth.

"Do you think I'm too weak for you? Do you think lowly of me? What a jerk." She push his shoulder away.

"Hah, just be honest woman!"

"I'm not scared of you, fucker!"

Megumi sigh. Another baseless bickering. Before, with Satoru. Now, with Sukuna. Megumi grabs his phone, before text Satoru a few things.

"Hey you back there. Don't you dare to report this to Satoru. I don't want to hear him nagging all day. If I'm going down, I'm gonna bring you too, Megumi." Sukina yells, even though she didn't turn around, she could sense it.

"I don't." Megumi simply lied. He already pressed the send button.

Oh fuck.

"We can fight all day we want, if you're not scared." Sukuna suggested. Sukina folds her arm. She hum.

"Hm, but I'm on busy schedule these days. You do know that you're involved in this mess, aren't you?" Sukina sigh.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh goodness. Whatever. Anyway, I'm not going to fight you. It's not like I'm not capable or I'm scared of you or scared of dying. It's just, I'm not in mood." Sukina pinch her temple. 

"What a boring excuse, woman."

"I thought you could use your brain better, Sukuna. You literally ask that curse spirit to gang up Megumi with you. I'm sure you can figure what I'm saying." Sukina look at Sukuna on his eyes. She realized that he's different from Yuji.

His intimidating red eyes, and his hair went upward than Yuji.

"Huh..."

"I'm kidding. I'm just stalling some time for Itadori." She smirk, before Sukina pat his cheeks. In instance, Sukuna could feel that he lost control over the body.

"You wicked woman-"

Sukina smile, before she look at Yuji.

"Oh no- what have I done? My time is up though. Take care, Sukina, Fushiguro. Take care of everyone else too..." Yuji slowly lost consciousness because he lost his heart. He fall towards Sukina's body.

His blood taints her uniforms and some of her white hair. Sukina pat his soft hair.

"You've done well, Itadori." Sukina said. She turns around at Megumi, who cover his sad expression.

Sukina hold Yuji's body, tight. Judging by his curse energy and Sukuna's, Sukina can say that Yuji is not dead yet. Well, she will find out later.

"Megumi, help me bring his body back." Sukina stated.

"Sure..." Megumi then calls Ijichi, telling him about Yuji's death.

Slowly, Sukina let his body lay flat on the ground. His fresh blood still lingers around her. Sukina then continue to pat his hair.

"I'm sure the higher ups are pleased with the news." She stated. Megumi didn't say anything, but he look at Sukina.

Sukina sigh.

"Poor man. Just have a nice life as a normal high school student, then his life fucked up because of curse's doing. He even, died. What a noble heart he has." She continue. Then, it starts to rain.

Sukina look at Megumi.

"Megumi, you can cry though. I know that he saved your life once. I know you feel responsible on his life too. It's raining, heavily. Maybe, the heaven are on your side? I'm not gonna judge a man crying over this." Sukina smile. Slowly, the blood that taints her uniform start to fade.

"You- will catch a cold if you- stayed." His voice is shaking. Megumi even snorts a few times. Sukina didn't look at Megumi, because it's for the best. She smile.

"Ah, really? Does that mean zipping my chest would do the trick then?" She chuckles. After she could hear small sobbing from Megumi, Sukina decided to stay quiet. 

After Megumi feels okay, he moved Yuji's body under the roof. He- will catch cold.

Welp, not anymore cause he's dead.

Tbc