10 - Not Fine

Around 30 minutes or so, Nobara and Yuji left the buildings with a kid. Sukina smile.

"Good job you two." Satoru claps his hands.

The kid then went home, after he thanked the duo. So yeah. It's quite late in the evening. After Nobara and Yuji argues on who will retrieved her bags, Satoru decided to treat his students dinner.

"I want steak!" Yuji grin.

"Sushi for me." Nobara stated.

"Alright. Leave it to me. How about you Sukina chan? Megumi?" Satoru asked.

"Mmm, omurice?" Sukina suggested. 

"Alright! Megumi?"

Yet, Megumi didn't reply. Yuji look at Megumi. He looks worried, but he smile.

"What's wrong, Fushiguro?" He asks. Satoru laughs, before he tease Megumi.

"Nah, he's sulking because he couldn't join you two earlier." Satoru grin. That makes Megumi's face red, embarrassed.

"What a baby." Now, Nobara teases him.

"Shut up!" Megumi rolls his eyes. Yet, he hide his face under his high collar uniform. Sukina smile. She then walks faster to catch up with Satoru.

"Brother Satoru... Buy me some bingsu too." Her pretty eyes blinks a few time, matchs with her pouting face. Satoru who knew wells-

"You just ate McFlurry without me yesterday, isn't it?" He stated. Sukina pout.

"But, I need some sweets too!" She beg.

So, after a few trial and errors, Sukina got her bingsu from Satoru. He also get himself a bingsu too. Or else, the two need to share.

*

On the next day, Satoru stated that he need to go to another business trip. Same goes with Suguru, he also need to go to Hokkaido because of business matter. Hence, no special grade sorcerer available for the week. 

Sukina knew about this, but before she could tell her new friends, Ijichi knocks on the classroom door.

"Um, hello everyone. I'm here to meet Gojo chan." He called. Sukina sigh. She raise her arm.

"Sukina is enough, Ijichi san. What is it? Also, the class already finished. You can enter." Sukina stated. As the other trio is in the classroom, they could hear that Sukina are assigned to a mission.

"So, Sukina... As the second years are also in errand, I need you to take this mission alone. Would you be okay?" Ijichi stated. Sukina simply nod.

"Sure. I'll do it. Where and what's the details?" She tie her hair into a bun.

"Oh, it's not too far from here. Though, it's a first grade curse. Do you think you could handle it? I can-"

"Great! I'll start now. Just, let me change to my comfortable shoe. Anyway, why are my friends are not allowed to go with me?" Sukina asked. Ijichi smile.

"Well, it's the higher ups instruction." He said.

Sukina's face turn sour, and everyone in the room could read her emotion.

"So, I bet they already arrange another mission for the three?" She look at Ijichi, who simply nod.

"Yeah, they need to go to a juvenile center. The task stated are easy. They need to check on any survivors." Ijichi hold his tab tight. He know that Satoru is annoying and love to bully him, but when it comes to Sukina, she can read the higher ups so well.

"I bet it must be special grade. I wonder, what is their plan hm?" Sukina sit with her legs crossed. She clenched her jaw a few times before sigh.

"Um... It's okay, Sukina chan. We can go." Yuji assure her. Sukina smile.

"Right. I'll trust you three. But, after I finished my mission, I will head straight to that juvenile center." Sukina left the classroom. Megumi finally realized what Sukina meant. But, he didn't say anything.

"Okay... So, um, for you three, I'm waiting at the front." Ijichi give them an assuring smile. Nobara and Yuji seems to slow to realize it, but it's not for Megumi.

Sukina head towards a cemetery underground. Akari was super nice to give her a ride to her destination. After the two confirmed the first grade existence, Akari put on the curtain. Sukina bid farewell to Akari before she take out her katana. She channel it with her curse energy, because Sukina feel lazy to use Playful Cloud this time.

She walks carefully around the grave, until something big and giant ready to crush her. The curse movements is not agile, but the power it put does make Sukina surprised. It's strong. Yet, it's fun!

Sukina run around the curse before she slash and cut the curse to pieces. After that, she run towards the core of the curse.

"Black Flash!" Sukina punch the curse. One said that no one can use Black Flash at will, but she prove them wrong. Not even Satoru Gojo could do that, but Sukina can. She easily concentrate and rarely lose focus.

The curse whining, in pain. Sukina give another kick, along with changing her katana to a small knife that already has cursed energy within it.

"Black Flash!" She managed to exorcise the curse. Well, that's all. Sukina then exit the underground cemetery. But, she didn't forget to bow and pray for all the souls. After she got back, she greet Akari. The curtain already lowered, telling that the curse already exorcised.

"Are you okay, Sukina chan?" She asks. Akari looks worried, but Sukina smile.

"Yeah. Just a small scratch at my hand. Anyway, Nitta san. I need to go now. I will join Ijichi and my friends. You can and go back." Sukina stated.

"Eh, but that place literally opposite from here." Akari surprised. Sukina giggles, before she pat her back.

"No worries, Nitta san. I can handle that. Oh, how about you grab some McFlurry with bananas when you're going home? Claim the money from brother Satoru." Her sweet smile makes Akari blushed.

"A- Alright. See ya, Sukina chan." Akari smile. Sukina gives a pat on her back, before she warp herself.

As Sukina can use teleportation, she choose to teleport to Megumi. During that time, Nobara already got sucked towards a hole. Megumi and Yuji are facing a special grade curse after the two fighting. 

Sukina then stand beside Megumi. She could see that the two realized her presence.

"Hi!" She smile.

"Sukina! This wasn't the time." Megumi bite his lips. Yet, her playful look doesn't make Megumi's fear ease.

"Ara, you already lost your wrist?" Sukina smile, as she looks at Yuji.

"No time, Sukina! Fushiguro, you bring Kugisaki and Sukina out from the building. I'll spare some time." Yuji already tighten his belt to his wrist. 

Sukina smile, which kinda look scary.

"Special grade, huh? What a suicide mission from the higher ups for first year students." Sukina folds her arm, before look at Megumi.

"Suki-"

"Go, Megumi. Itadori and I will stay. Take Nobara out of here. Give us a sign after you managed to do that." Sukina brought her next weapon, Playful Cloud.

She smile.

Tbc