43 - Sukuna 3

It's a chilly night for Sukina. She wears her jacket with her crop top, and her long sweatpants. It should be sleeping hour for everyone, but not for her. She, has lots of things in her mind right now. In sudden, someone appear at her back before grab her.

Well, it's just Yuji.

He zip her jacket, bringing the zip to cover her chest to neck.

"You'll catch cold." That voice. It's not Yuji. Her long white hair brushes his knuckles a few times. Sukina chuckles, before bring her hair backward.

"I didn't know that King of Curses care for me." Sukina said. The pink hair bring his hand to his neck, before look away.

He didn't say anything after that. It's all silent, and Sukina do appreciate the silent moment. She look at Sukuna before smile, and turns away. Sukuna could feel her soft hair brush his cheeks when she turns away.

"Wait." He called. Sukina stop, before take a glance.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Are you... perhaps, you're not interested in me?" He ask.

That's such a peculiar question for Sukina. She tilts her head a bit, before suddenly burst into a laugh. That is really tempting to Sukuna.

"You know, you are interesting. But, I would rather let that be. I have lots in my plate. I'll see you later, Sukuna sama." Sukina put her hands inside her jacket pocket, before left the scene.

Without warning, Sukuna blinks right in front of the tall woman. He appear right in front of her. Sukina clench her jaw, before make up a smile.

"What again?" She asks.

"I like you, woman!" He said. His face just about a few inches from hers. That really uncomfortable.

"Sorry, but I have a boyfriend." Sukina rejects the offer. Sukuna smirk.

"I'll rip his heart out again. Thousand of times, until you can't heal him." He literally blackmailing the white hair.

"Do it, cause I have no intention to be with you, Sukuna. You do know that we're different. Our race are made to kill each other. No peace." Sukina sigh, before she look at Sukuna. He appear normally like Yuji would, but his voice are much deeper than Yuji.

Of course, that makes the curse angry until he grab her shoulder, harsh.

Sukina push his arm away.

"Even if you're the strongest, that doesn't mean you can get everything you want. I warn you, Sukuna. Don't touch me. Stay away from my relationship with Yuji." Sukina's red eyes piercing through his.

Of course, she left right after without waiting for any answer. Sukuna clenched his jaw. It take him a lot to suppress Yuji and see Sukina.

But it seems like, Sukina truly a cold hearted woman. She's a woman with thousand faces.

In front of others, she's playful. But, when she's alone with him, she's cold as an ice. She didn't like him.

She didn't like him?

Haha.

Does that makes Sukuna wants to stop?

No.

He wants her. Only her. If he couldn't get Sukina Gojo, no one else can. Sukina can only be his.

*

In the morning, Sukina decides to wash her hair, and buy some sweets at the regular shop she always go to. Satoru wants to follow her, but she reminds him that he supposedly be inside prison realm.

Pouting, Satoru lay down on her freshly changed bed sheets which make Sukina irked.

"You do know how to be annoying. I'll kill you after I got back." Sukina folds her arm.

"Awh, so cold hearted. I wonder how you could do that." Satoru grabs her plushie, which adding fuel to her anger.

"I'm fucking seal you after I get back." She raised a middle finger, before left the room. She close the door until a loud bang could be heard.

"Oops. She's angry." Satoru chuckles, playfully.

Sukina is all alone, until Yuji exit his door and wants to accompany her to the shop. So yeah, she waits for a couple of minutes for Yuji to dress himself.

He's wearing his usual yellow hoodie. Classic.

Sukina, hmm nothing much changes. Also, she has mission in the afternoon. There are no classes today since it's public holiday.

"You look pretty today." Yuji start a small talk. Sukina chuckles.

"Thank you, Yuji kun. Never know that you're that expressive." Sukina just finished her braid. A little to the right hair braid.

"Hehe. Are we going to a sweet shop?" Yuji asked.

"Yes, we are. But first, I want to go to a mission first. Then, we can head towards the sweet shop." She leans towards his right shoulder. Yuji panic, but yeah.

Whatever.

Arrived at an old hospital. It's still function, but the basement is the main problem.

A lot of nurses and doctors went to coma after they enter the basement. Sukina went to check on that.

At first, the hospital worker kinda reluctant to let her in, but after she give them a cold shoulder and show them a card- which one might say it's a card that show she can go in and out the hospital and do everything she wants without anyone tell her a 'no'. So, they immediately agree.

So yeah. The late Ijichi set up a curtain after everyone evacuate to the next hospital building.

Sukina take out her dagger, before looks around. She hums a few things, before chuckles.

It really catch Yuji off guard.

"Where is it..." Sukina looks like she wants to throw her dagger.

She could see something behind a door, before she throw her dagger imbued with curse energy. It's a one time dagger, so, um so long!

Sukina grabs Yuji by force and so sudden. He's shock.

"Domain Expansion, Infernal Void." Sukina chanted.

That's when Yuji knows that it's not the basement anymore. An ugly curse with lots of arms and legs was squirming.

It's purplish and greenish. It's stink, recking of sewer or even worse than that.

Sukina covers Yuji's eyes, before she chant.

"Burn."

The curse burn, with purple flame until none were left by it. Sukina put down her domain after the short fight.

She put away her palm from his eyes. Sukina smiles.

"Goodness, you'll die if I'm late by a second." Sukina stated.

"Um... Thanks?" Yuji chuckles.

"Then, let's go back. The curtain is down too." Sukina say. Yuji nod, before the two meet Ijichi back and he drive them to Sukina's favourite sweet shop.

Sukina picked a lot. Too much. Yuji realized that, but he only offers to bring them for her. There's no use to stop Sukina when it comes to sweets. The white hair really mysterious.

When the two arrived, Sukina let Yuji to enter her room, as Satoru is there too. He hissed, but he knows that Yuji idolized him so much that he need to stop.

He loves his little sister dearly, but it's hard to let her go to another man's arm.

Tbc