25 - Alliance

Once Sukina enters the curtain, she got greet by a man. Annoyed by him, Sukina teleport herself to Yuji. Yup, to Yuji.

His curse energy spiking, and Sukina locate him.

"Hi!" Her sweet voice startle three people there. I mean, two. 

Todo and Yuji, and the curse named Hanami.

"The hell..." Todo literally couldn't sense her coming. Sukina wraps her hand across Yuji's neck before smile.

"Ara, you already improved a lot, I must say that I'm surprised." Playful, yet alluring voice, Yuji's cheek burned in red.

"Oh, another person?" Hanami asked. Sukina smile, before look at Yuji.

"Tell me something about this curse." Sukina ask.

"Special grade, lots of buds. Hyper regeneration, roots, wooden ball, flower fields-" Yuji couldn't remember.

"Alright. Where's the Playful Cloud? I know it's under the school, and Megumi brought it earlier." Sukina shows her hand at Yuji.

"Um, that-"

"It's not here." Todo said.

Sukina sigh, before she take out her own Playful Cloud. It costed Satoru nearly 5 bilion to buy that for her, but yeah. Sukina being Sukina, she makes Satoru bought a lot of things for her.

"Special grade weapon, Playful Cloud. Now now, plant san. I want to ask you a question. Are you involved in Mahito's group, along with Mt. Fuji head?" Sukina enters her battle stance. Todo and Yuji step back, as her curse energy rising.

"What if I say I am?" Hanami replied.

"What a bunch of crazy curses." Sukina blinks forward, before she hit Hanami with the three staffs weapon.

Hanami got caught off guard. He throw roots towards Sukina, before she use it as stepping stone and hit Hanami hard on his face. She break one of his branches which supposed to be his eyes.

"She broke it just like that?!" Yuji's mouth wide open.

"Black Flash!" Sukina punch Hanami's face, making it cough blood and retreat.

Sukina stand a bit far. As Hanami use his last resort to steal plants cursed energy, Sukina smile.

"Sukina! It's dangerous!" Yuji yelled. Sukina store her Playful Cloud, before go bare hand. Before Hanami could chant his domain expansion, Satoru break the curtain. Sukina waves her hands towards Satoru, which he replied with a bright smile.

"Stay back, Yuji, Todo." Sukina's red eyes piercing them. Sukina look at Hanami for the last time. She knew that Satoru would use his purple hallow, so she need to make sure that Hanami would stay there in the moments.

"Black Flash!" Sukina gives a kick on Hanami. Hanami fall down, before he starts to save his skin. He starts to wrap himself in roots.

Sukina then jumps away, right before a purple curse energy hit Hanami like a truck. Sukina landed right in front of Yuji. 

"Tch... He got away." The two could hear she talks.

In a moment, Sukina turns around before smile at Yuji.

"Wow! You're stronger now!" She raise his chin. Yuji blushed, before he scratch his neck.

"I- It's just, Todo helped me." Yuji stated.

"Haha! Right. Thank you, Todo san. Now, Yuji kun... Let's go and see Megumi and Nobara." She grabs his hand before walks away.

*

Five of them Megumi's room. They literally bought him pizza which leads to Megumi's dismay. Nobara and Sukina sit on Megumi right side, while Junpei and Yuji sit on his left side.

"Could you guys bring me another food that can be digested easily?" He sigh. Sukina chuckles.

"I insist, but they love pizza. Sorry, Megumi." Sukina pat his shoulder. Megumi sigh, before he look at Yuji. He's talking about pizza facts with Junpei.

"Itadori. You have become stronger now." He stated. Yuji look at him, before laughs.

"Haha! You bet." He grin. Megumi look at him with this serious face.

"I will become stronger like you." Megumi said. Sukina smile before she look at Yuji.

"Ah, you're always like this."

"Hey! Don't leave me in this conversation, prick." Nobara irked.

"Ha, that's my brother's friend for you." Somehow, Todo is here. It makes everyone surprised but annoyed at the same time.

Yuji exit Megumi's room by window, running away from Todo, but he catch up.

"Ara, it's more livelier." Sukina chuckles.

"Ah, Sukina chan. Earlier, Gojo sensei searched for you." Junpei stated. Sukina nod.

"Alright, thanks for telling me that, Junpei. I totally forget about him. Haha. See you three later." Sukina pat Nobara's shoulder before she left the room.

Sukina knocks on Satoru's office, after she arrived in front of it. Fast, Satoru opens the door. He let her in, before Sukina close the door and sit on his couch.

"So, how was it?" He asked.

"He's in the same team. I mean, the curse from earlier. Oh, also... I've heard from Iori sensei that you caught one of curse user." Sukina lay down.

Well, she can't cover herself to sit tight anymore. She already lay with her heads down and legs up.

"Yeah, but he said that he only enter the group because an androgynous monk offered to make a hang coat out of me. Oh, the monk has a short white haired with a bit pink tainted on it." Satoru was standing in front of his fridge.

He took out two cup of chocolate mousse and two spoons. Satoru take another seat in front of Sukina, before the white haired sit gracefully and grab a cup. She grab the spoon, before grin, wide.

"A monk huh? Hm... I wonder, what's the plan." Sukina takes a bite on the mousse.

Oh, so good. It's heaven. Bless to the people who make dessert.

"Hm, what do you think, Sukina chan?" Satoru take another bites after another.

"There's mole, whether from our part or Kyoto part." Sukina sigh, before she take another bite. Eating sweets do improve her brain's function.

"What do you thought of that?" Satoru asked.

"Because, master Tengen's barrier is to hide our school from public. It's not protecting. Also, their barrier could not detect plants. Also... I got report from Ijichi that they took Sukuna's fingers with them. Two of the protector die." Sukina finished her mousse.

Fast, she stand up before rush towards the frige to take another sweets. Satoru didn't bother to stop her though.

"Sugoi, nice! You bought my favourite macarons!" She gladly take a box of it out, before bring it to the table.

Satoru let her do as she pleases.

"So, what do you want to do, Sukina chan?" Satoru sit with his legs crossed. Sukina take a bite of the macaron.

"I don't know. Also... one more thing, brother." Sukina take a good look at Satoru.

"Hm?"

"I think... Sukuna is taking a like on me and Megumi."

Tbc