33 - Start

Satoru brought Sukina to her room, as she's sleeping soundly on his lap. Satoru sigh. A few years ago, Sukina is just about as tall as his middle of his thigh. She called him brother, she stick to him like a gluestick, and she shared her sweets with him.

Oh goodness! How fast time flies?! 

Satoru put her on bed, before put a warm blanket on Sukina. He then switch on the fan to the highest number, before leave the room. Satoru came back to his office, before he got a mesage from Mei Mei.

After a long ass investigation, Mei Mei confirmed that Kokichi Muta is the mole. As his body is fragile and sick, he stayed inside a remote cave somewhere in Kyoto. It seems like he made a pact with curse spirit to get a new body.

Satoru sigh. Does Utahime knows about this? What will she feel?

What Sukina said is true. Gosh, she is such a genius!

Meanwhile, Sukina woke up in her room. She feels uncomfortable to sleep in that clothes. Did Satoru just put her in the bed? Well- She really let her guard down and sleep like a log earlier. So, Sukina grabs her towel before head straight to the shower.

After a quick shower, she feel clean and decide to scroll her phone a bit. Suguru is back in town, so he will visit her in the morning. He also bring some sweets for her. She can't wait to taste it! Then, a few text from Yuji makes her chuckles.

Sukina chan, why did you left? :( - Yuji

Haha. Did you miss me, Yuji? ;) - Sukina

Less than a minute, Yuji replied.

Yeah! Fushiguro is grumbling right after you left until now. Nobara starts to bicker with Junpei about what Fushiguro said before. - Yuji

Oh, alright. I'll be there later. Where's Shoko san? - Sukina

Shoko sensei goes to sleep, I suppose. She left the room a few minutes ago - Yuji

Sukina wears her pijamas with underwear on. She usually sleep without underwear under her clothes. But, being in the same room with men, she supposed that she must be decent.

Her long pants fits her legs, with the same, continuous pattern. Her clothes didn't have any pattern, but it emphasized her arm as it's short sleeve. Sukina kinda feel sleepy, but she wants to visit her friend once more.

So, Sukina walks inside the infirmary. Well, Junpei and Nobara was bickering about her relationship with him. Junpei denies it, but Nobara keep telling him to tell the truth.

"Hey, still up?" Sukina yawns.

"Sukina!" Everyone said. 

"Don't be too loud. I'm sleepy." She yawns. Sukina didn't forget to bring a cute plush of- wait, it's Among Us!

"Come here! Sleep on my bed." Nobara offers.

"I don't want to. I'll lay on your hand. So, I'm staying on the couch." Sukina head straight to the couch and lay down.

"Sukina, you'll hurt your back if you sleep on that." Junpei reminds her. 

But yeah, Sukina being Sukina. Do now and regret later.

"Hmm." She close her eyes.

"Go get her something, idiot!" Nobara tap Junpei's arm.

"I know! Heh." He talked back.

Yuji, who sit the near the cabinet take out a blanket before Junpei take it from him. Junpei walks towards Sukina before he put the warm blanket on her.

Sukina already sleep. She looks so peaceful in sleep. 

"How can a person looks like a goddess descent?" Yuji commented. Nobara rolls her eyes.

"Who knows! Sukina is pretty, even she's sleeping like a log there." She commented.

"I think you three should go to sleep and heal faster. Sukina didn't want any creeps to look at her when she's sleeping." Junpei said, folding his arm.

The trio nod, before they all sleep in the bed.

*

Sukina woke up when someone pat her soft hair and head. She immediately enters her battle stance, if only the person who did that-

"You scared me, brother Suguru." Sukina exhale. The tall man chuckles. Sukina change her laying position to sit, so that he could sit beside her.

"Hehe, I'm sorry! Here, I brought you some sweets!" He claimed. Sukina puffs her cheeks. It's inside a container. Happy, the white hair open the container and smile.

"Thanks, brother Suguru! How's your missions?" She asked, before taking a bite to a macaron.

 It's super delicate, biscuit like in her mouth and taste like chocolate. It's too fragile that it cracks when Sukina hold it gently.

"You are welcome. Mission? Hm, not bad. I finished it all. No more missions for me, hope so. I wish to help around the second years. Satoru said that there's new student for me, right?" Suguru said. Sukina simply nod.

She's contained with sweets right now.

"Haha, you're too absorbed by sweets. You and Satoru are so alike." He chuckles. Sukina smile and didn't say anything.

But yeah, Suguru being Suguru, he likes seeing his little sister figure eat sweets in the morning.

"Morning!" A voice from Junpei at the front door wakes the trio at the same time.

"Morning!" Sukina and Suguru replied at the same time.

"Ah, are you..."

"He's Geto sensei. I hope you two would get along." Sukina introduced Junpei to Suguru. Junpei nod, before he bow.

"Nice to meet you, Geto sensei."

"The pleasure is mine."

"Sukina, did you eat sweets in the morning again?" Megumi asked. He looks tired, maybe it's caused by yesterday's accident.

Sukina turns her head away from Megumi, before continue to eat her sweets. Suguru laughs upon her antics. She ignored Megumi, totally.

"Ah, that reminds me brother Suguru. I want you to help me with something." Sukina look at the tall man. He tilts his head a bit. Of course, the trio want to hear it too.

"What is it?"

"I- Kinda into K-pop dance lately. I- I want a partner to practice together. Um, are you free to help me?" Her shining red eyes telling Suguru to accept her offer.

It's sparkle like golds. Suguru gulps.

"But, I can't dance Sukina. I'm as good as a electric pole." He sigh.

Yet, everyone could catch the red eyes frown.

"Alright! I'll do it- but wait. What kind of K-pop dance you're talking about right now?" Suguru asked. Sukina chuckles. She take her phone that sit on the table. She scroll to a few videos.

"I love the songs from 2012 or something! Look! Look at this group! This duo!" Sukina shows a group called Trouble Maker to Suguru.

He examined it a few times, before click his tongue. He looks mortified right after.

Tbc