26 - Megumi Fushiguro

Sukina promised Megumi that she would help him in training. Well, not the kicking and punching or any swords involve training, but shikigami training. Also, Junpei would be there as spectators. Also, Satoru insist to see.

Well, the real reason he's being a busybody here because Sukina is left alone with two men. He didn't want anything happen to her, really.

Also, the second day of exchange event just finished- with baseball game. Tokyo won by 2 - 0. Sukina and Junpei didn't participate, but they enjoy to see the game.

Anyway...

Sukina don't really know about shikigami, but she can train Megumi on how to use his shikigami efficiently. As this training would only drain his curse energy and mental, Sukina don't mind to push Megumi forward. But yeah, Megumi being Megumi-

 "Megumi, I think we should stop." It's just 15 minutes of training, but Sukina already bend down, looking down at Megumi. She's wearing Satoru's glass, which she couldn't see anything with it actually. She borrowed it just for fun!

And, style too. To see Megumi, Sukina need to put the glasses on her hair.

"What? We just started!" Megumi literally confuse. Junpei just look at Sukina, blinking.

"You're holding back, that's one. I told you to go all out even though you're sick. You promised me." Sukina sigh, before she look at Megumi.

"But-"

"Also, it's your fighting style. It's suck. Even Junpei fight better than you." Sukina literally pour oil on fire. 

"The hell? You mean, I'm not good enough?" Megumi literally lose this.

"I'll tell you the reason. You fight minimumly. Well- Not sure if such word exists. You fight, but the things in your mind said that 'whatever happen, I will sacrifice myself to win'. With this mindset of yours, you literally gonna die every second you enter the battlefield. You're literally losing without fighting." Sukina flick his forehead.

Satoru sit beside Junpei this time.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, it's not wrong to sacrifice oneself to win. But, if you could go all out to win, why bother sacrificing yourself? Before, I see how Junpei fight Yuji, and vice versa. Junpei did hesitate, but he didn't hesitate to hit Yuji with poison, thinking that Yuji would dodge it. But, Yuji didn't. For Yuji, he trust Junpei the most. He fight Mahito, all out, until every single piece of his muscle could not move anymore. He literally have holes in his body, fighting Mahito." Sukina then sit in front of Megumi.

"You mean... I still stuck with perception 'it's okay to die?'" Megumi asks. Sukina nod.

"Yeah. You would never reach further with that mindset. Your shikigami have a lot of potential. Oh, also... I've read an ancient book about shikigami user. Especially, shadow user. It says that you can call the strongest shikigami called Mahoraga. No shikigami user able to tame it, and upon calling it, it means, exorcising it right after." Sukina pat the spiky head.

Junpei look at Satoru, who already clench his jaw.

"Mahoraga?"

"Yeah. I'm telling you now, because I want you to stop using yourself as a wild card. Go all out. Do it. Like Satoru always say to me, in jujutsu world, we're a single player. Not multi player. Be greedier, Gumi." Sukina flick Megumi's forehead, again.

Satoru stand up, before he walks towards the two. He pull Sukina away from Megumi, making a distance between them.

"True, true! You're always like that, Megumi. Dying to win and risking death to win are completely different, Megumi. Searching for someone to blame is just a pain. But no matter how many allies you have around you, when you die, you'll be alone." Satoru pat his spiky head too.

Sukina rolls her eyes.

"You owed me again, Satoru. Let's buy some sweets." Sukina's eyes sparkle upon her own words.

"Sweets? Wanna go to a cafe then?" He asked.

"Yup! Sure. Let's go. Oh, let's bring Junpei too." Sukina pout, like a Garfield. Megumi look at Junpei, before Junpei look at Megumi.

"I want to follow too." Megumi raise his hands. Sukina raise her brow.

"Didn't you still need to rest, huh? Go and rest. We'll go out after you're fit and healthy." Sukina smile.

"Or, stay away from Sukina unless it's a mission." Satoru speak. Sukina hit his back hard.

"Urgh, I can't have a boyfriend if you're so possessive!" Sukina claimed.

"They're not perfect for you!"

"I don't care!" Sukina grabs Junpei away, before exit the dojo.

"Hey! Come back here!" Satoru literally leave Megumi in the dojo, making the black haired confuse.

"Sukina likes Junpei?!" He thought, histerically.

*

Sukina, Satoru and Junpei are sitting in the cafe. Sukina order some pasta and bingsu, while Satoru insist on having cake while Junpei is having crab omelette on rice. 

"Woah! So creamy." Sukina chuckles. She twirls her fork before eat the pasta, again. Junpei literally happy, because he like crab omelette on rice, so much.

"That reminds me, we should buy some for Megumi. He'll sulk if we left him alone." Sukina commented.

"Well, you're the one who left him." Satoru commented.

"Shut up. Urgh." Sukina rolls her eyes. She raise her hands, taking another other from the waiter.

Sukina order some soup with lots of ginger for Megumi, some noodles for Yuji and watermelon bingsu for Nobara. Of course, Satoru will be paying for that too.

"Satoru..." Sukina put down her fork before look at Satoru. Her red eyes shows sadness.

"Yeah?"

"What will happen if one day, I lose you?" She asked.

It's quiet, too quiet. Even Junpei could not interpret what Sukina is talking about, but he knows that this is family matter.

"What do you mean?" Satoru asked.

"Don't answer me with a question!" She looks mad.

"Come on, you know that can't happen." Satoru looks assuring, but that can't help to ease her emotion.

"What if you can't come back? What if you die and I can't protect you?" She frown.

"Sukina chan, why you're being emotional hm?" That's all Satoru say. 

Sukina bite her lips, quievering. She hate this. She hate that Satoru doesn't even think about himself.

"You are always like that. Tch. I hate you for real." Sukina hit the table before she leave the shop.

"Oh no, she's so mad that she didn't finish her food. Not even the sweets." Junpei look at Satoru, waiting for answer.

Yet, Satoru just smile. 

"Ah, I wonder why she's so mad at the slightest thing." Satoru scratch his neck. But yeah, Sukina didn't come back for 2 hours. So, Satoru packs the things with Junpei before go back to Jujutsu High.

Tbc