Chapter 39

I have decided to at least integrate them into the Fate verse, specifically into the Fate Stay Night timeline.

I would appreciate it if you would share your thoughts with me at least.

Furthermore, I've also decided to follow the story of Curiosity Lotus and Strange Creators of Outer World, which means that this story could have at least a hundred chapters. Or perhaps more.

Being on a busy schedule, why am I writing this story?

Since I acquired a new tool, I was able to make the story readable without having to study grammar.

That means my writing progress is going faster.

Also, expect the chapters to be released daily.

[I am using  an add-on in Firefox called LanguageTool.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Nyx]

When morning came, Ibaraki was the first to wake up as usual.

She then looks at the two girls who sleep with her and hold on to her, and it's a good thing she has a high endurance, or else her body would ache from being stiff.

She decided to move onto her soul space since both of them were not awake yet.

---

She arrived at a familiar place, but there seemed to be a new thing there.

"Why were the chains marked with blue lines?"

She was confused, since this was the first time she had experienced this kind of event. She didn't know what to do.

Then she started looking at the walls to see if there was anything unusual.

"That is the Saint graph of the Lancer."

The thing she talked about is a carving on the wall that looks like a spear.

"A saint graph is the foundation of a spiritual being."

"It means that the saint graph is the source of their power, if that makes sense.ʼ"

"The saint graph determines your class, depending on the origin of the spirits and your experiences."

"But Chaldea could also tamper with the saint graph to re-summon fallen heroes, and they could change the class of the hero."

"It's surprising that my soul has a saint graph of a lancer, but it doesn't seem to be finished yet."

There are streaks of blue on the spear carving.

"If I remember, I could control the water if I became a lancer."

"I'm honestly more interested in fire."

She looked around and saw another carving on the other side of the wall, this time of a goat's head.

It has been filled with red and looks ominous.

"If I remember correctly, there are some extra classes."

"Alter Ego, Foreigner, Moon Cancer, Avenger, Shielder, and Ruler"

"but there are more than that because there is the Pretender, Saver, Gunner, Gatekeeper, Faker, Watcher, Ancient God, Voyager, Funny Vamp, and Ancient Giant"

"But those are characteristic traits than a class to be honest"

She looked at the chains that were connected to the fire"