Chapter 45

The incident passed peacefully with drinking and partying.

"This world is truly weird"

Shuten said, as she was trying to adapt to the sudden shift of atmosphere.

"Indeed... but whatever, let's drink till midnight!"

Ibaraki said very cheerfully, making the surroundings cheer for her.

""Yey!!!""

--------

"Why I am the only one who isn't drunk?!"

Ibaraki shouted as she saw the people that drink with her are already down for the count, including Shuten.

"Well... Whatever, ill just carry Shuten and Marisa home then change their clothes and bathe them... gosh, being an adult is tiring..."

Ibaraki grumbles while making sure that she isn't rough in her handling of the two.

"I need to bathe too since if I started to burn it will be a grand explosion to be blunt"

Since alcohol burns, if it is lit with fire, it's not a secret that its fumes are very hazardous if it is met with fire.

----------------

Several days have passed since the last viewing party festival is held and Ibaraki continued working in the Kourindou since Shuten start tagging along with Marisa.

"So it's already Summer..."

Rinnosuke Morichika muttered as he looked out the window. The contrast between the outside and the inside of the shop is very important to him, but if summer keeps going, the balance of those things will be despair, and he doesn't want that.

"Yes indeed..."

Ibaraki said, while not feeling bothered by the increase in temperature, as she holds the wet cloth and started wiping the floor.

"Hey Ibaraki, since you can produce heat... can you take back the heat?"

Rinnosuke asked Ibaraki, who kept scrubbing the already cleaned floors, as to make the floor shine.

"Not really... that would be convenient if I accidentally burn your whole store down"

Rinnosuke's sweat dropped because her tone isn't indicating that she is joking, it's a warning to not ask random questions.

"That's a joke, by the way"

Rinnosuke sighs in relief as to hearing it as a joke but he should do some safety measures just in case.

Speaking of Ibaraki, he noticed that her temper is fluctuating so rapidly that it made him feel that he had a heart disease, seeing the sudden flare of temperature.

But He also noticed that she is very cheerful compared to the past.

'I guess the arrival of Shuten made her quite happy'

'Though I've remembered how much pain in her voice when she talked about it when we first talked about it' He inwardly thought and he wanted to ask Ibaraki what happened truly.

"Ibaraki, did you and Shuten become together?"

Ibaraki heard it and stops cleaning and she suddenly got what Rinnosuke trying to pry, she blame her uncontrollable self in the past for this mess.

"Indeed... I know it's stupid for me to accept her despite what did she do in the past, but I am testing her if she truly wanted to be with me or just her being bored"

"But I am sure she is serious and my love for her didn't fade the very least after knowing all the hurtful things that she has done"

Rinnosuke just nods as he knows Ibaraki isn't stupid so he could rest peacefully knowing his first Oni friend won't get hurt in the future.

"Yo! Ibaraki let's drink! I have this peach blossom wine"

A cheerful voice resounded as Suika appeared holding a wine bottle.

"Ohh, Human, you could drink with us if you want"

Suika offered Rinnosuke to drink with them, but Rinnosuke knows that drinking with the Onis can only have one result, and that is you'd be drunk.

"No, thanks, it's still early for me"

Rinnosuke refused politely, as he is afraid this unfamiliar Oni will be offended by his words.

"I heard the Scarlet Devil Mansion is holding a Setsubon right now and yet you managed to steal one of their wines"

Ibaraki said while she examined the expensive wine that Suika brought that has the words Romanee-Conti.

"Of course! I already snuck in before they started"

She proudly said making Ibaraki look at her with a facial expression 'I knew it, she looked at the wine and put her fingers onto the neck of the wine.

The cork shoot upwards as Ibaraki heats the neck of the wine bottle, it shoots itself toward the garbage bin.

"Woah!!!"

Suika exclaimed, seeing how easily Ibaraki removes the cork from the bottle.

"I wish we could have Ice, drinking a warm wine doesn't sound appealing to me"

Ibaraki said while thinking of the fridge in Marisa's home, and the amount of ice that Shuten made in her space. Sadly she can't be bothered to go home neither she wanted to bother Shuten just for some Ice.

"I heard there's a fairy in the lake that could produce Ice... I think her name is Cirno!"

Suika said, as she thinks of a plan to kidnap the poor fairy to become an Ice producer.

"Leave the innocent fairy out of this Suika, Rinnosuke, do you have some Ice?"

Ibaraki admonishes Suika for going to harass a poor fairy, ironically she kills fairies almost every day.

"I have some..."

Rinnosuke grabs a metal box of some sort and put it on his desk.

"What is that?"

Suika said making Ibaraki facepalm seeing Rinnosuke salesman look, she regretted giving him the brochure about appliances.

Because He becomes a door-to-door salesman, like explaining things.

"Good thing you asked miss Suika Ibuki, this is the Hicemaker240! This device allows you to create Ice instantaneously!"

"With its futuristic design and its metallic-like color, it gives you truly how effective this object is! Not only that! It contains 99 pieces of ice storage!! 99 pieces!! You won't see that in a small device like this!"

"It could create 20 Kin (12 kg) For 24 hours!, not only that!! It could contain 12 go (2 liters) of water!!"

Ignoring Rinnosuke who kept saying words that how great the Ice maker is, Suika and Ibaraki already started drinking the wine Suika got some Ice from the machine without Rinnosuke noticing it.

"As expected from the Vampires, they truly have elegant tastes of wine"

Ibaraki said as she swirls the ice in the half-filled glass.

"Is that so...?"

Suika said, thinking the wine doesn't kick as much as the alcohol in her gourd.

"I appreciate alcohol and I hate alcohol that doesn't taste great, like Merlot... 'f**k that' "

Suika can't speak because she didn't taste the wine that Ibaraki mentioned.

Rinnosuke snapped back to reality and see the two-person didn't hear his explanation, he is used to it and swear one day he will find someone who could relate to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Merlot isn't that bad, but considering Sofia drink many types of wine in the past despite being underage makes her quite picky about her taste...

I like Sapporo strawberry sparkling wine, Yeah... I have a quite childish taste.