Chapter 59

Whoops, it looks like I'm late to the party with this rewrite, but no worries, I'm here now! I must say, I've been having a blast reading all the other stories out there that are so much better than mine. But hey, that's just motivation to keep improving, am I right?

Alright, buckle up because things are about to get dark! But don't worry, with my writing skills, this sentence is going to lose its effectiveness faster than a balloon losing air! But hey, let's give it a shot anyway and see what happens. Get ready to dive into the depths of despair and chaos with Sakura!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakura Matou, or rather Sakura Tohsaka as she was once known, never had a chance at a happy life. She was born into a family of mages, yet her own flesh and blood father gave her away like she was nothing. The separation from her beloved sister was only the beginning of her agony.

At first, Sakura tried to convince herself that everything would be okay. She believed that she would be able to see her sister again someday. But as time went on, her fate became more and more hopeless.

Sakura's life was filled with nothing but pain and suffering. Her "training" was nothing more than torture, leaving her writhing in agony as she begged for it to end. But the pain never stopped, it never ceased, it always lingered, and it always came back with a vengeance.

She hoped for someone to rescue her from her fate, but no one came. The only one who showed her kindness was her uncle, the sole human in a den of monsters. He tried to protect her and bring warmth back into her life. But his efforts were in vain. He was killed, leaving Sakura to wallow in the abyss of despair and darkness.

With her only source of hope ripped away from her, her fear of her grandfather, the one who made her suffer, grew even stronger. Sakura was trapped in a world where no light could shine, and no one could save her.

Sakura's pain only intensified as her grandfather forced her to consume the repulsive worms, making her stomach churn and her mind spin with disgust. But even in the midst of this torture, she clung to a shred of hope that her brother would arrive to save her.

When he finally did come, her heart filled with relief, but it was short-lived. He started out kind and protective, but gradually he became cruel and abusive, striking her with no remorse and tearing apart any semblance of love or affection she had left.

As Sakura's world grew darker and more suffocating with each passing day, she began to wonder if there was any hope left for her at all.

The torment never ends for Sakura, as her brother's cruel hands linger on her body, violating her in every way possible. Her screams and pleas fall on deaf ears as he continues to force himself on her.

She's left feeling helpless, with no one to turn to and nowhere to run. The hope that she clung to fades away, as she's trapped in a never-ending cycle of abuse and degradation.

Despite the darkness that had consumed her life, Sakura found a glimmer of hope in the form of a boy named Shirou. She saw his determination and admired him for his unwavering spirit, even when he failed. With each attempt, he pushed himself harder until he finally succeeded.

Seeing his perseverance gave Sakura a newfound hope that maybe, one day, she too could break free from her own struggles.

Shirou became Sakura's shining beacon of hope. Though she couldn't bring herself to express her admiration and feelings of unworthiness to him, his unwavering determination and kindness inspired her to keep fighting and not give up on herself.

As Sakura stirred awake, she clutched her head, trying to recall the events of the previous night. Her memories were hazy, and she couldn't quite remember what she had done.