Chapter 46

The inside of Kourindou is quite gloomy with a single light could be seen trying its best to lighten up the surroundings while the pitter-patters of the rains seems never ending.

"Yeah, this is quite abnormal... it only rains here"

A glowing Ibaraki could be seen and Shuten could be clearly seen hugging Ibaraki in an attempt to dry her self too.

"Indeed, maybe it's an array of that Human because he hated guess"

Shuten said while looking at the innocent Rinnosuke as they have met on the wrong foot as they first met, grudge can't be washed so easily like the rain.

"I didn't do anything particular, also I'm just an ordinary human"

Rinnosuke helplessly defends himself as he accidentally offended this Oni for a reason he doesn't know.

"Ordinary Human? If you deal with supernatural in daily basis and still alive, then you aren't ordinary at all..."

"It sounded like a plot for a harem genre, and I hate you for that sole reason"

Shuten sounded so spiteful, thinking that Rinnosuke is a Harem protagonist because the shows portray them as a magnet for girls despite being a wimp.

"Calm down Shuten... although I think of that in the past, but honestly fiction is just a copy of reality, some truths are embedded on the web of lies"

"That's the structural concept of fiction"

Ibaraki calms down Shuten as she can't afford her first male friend to die in her lover's hands.

"I guess so... but I will watch your every move, Human!"

Shuten threaten Rinnosuke, making the poor guy can't really catch a break.

'Isn't that what the dialogue of a certain type of heroine when they met with the MC?' Ibaraki thought amusedly.

Suddenly there's a knock and the door opens revealing the Shrine maiden named Reimu Hakurei very wet with the rain.

"Hey! Why's the rain only falling around your shop!"

Reimu said, very annoyed by the circumstance.

"Ohh... Ibaraki and Shuten, I didn't think I would meet you guys here"

"I mean, I only met Ibaraki here and I didn't think I would've met Shuten"

Reimu corrected her self as she remembers Ibaraki could be found here almost every day, but Shuten is very rare to be seen.

"Also, could I also dry myself?"

Reimu straightforwardly said it, making Shuten looked at her.

"Sure, but I am not a dryer..."

Ibaraki said as she can't believe that her job as a dryer still haven't left her. Reimu walked to the other side and move her body close to Ibaraki as the heat making a quick work of the damp fabric.

"Anyway, don't you even know what state your own store is in?"

Reimu said while feeling the warmth emanating from Ibaraki.

"Indeed, But I swear I don't know why my shop is like this state"

Rinnosuke stops Reimu's suspicions before she accused him out of nowhere.

"Even so, this is quite the fox's wedding you have here. It doesn't look like this is your average fox."

Reimu said, as she already senses that this is an incident.