Chapter 47

Amidst of the heavy rain, Marisa is running towards Kourindou, and she is confused why the surrounding of the store has been suffering from heavy downpour.

She did not hesitate to go against the rain because she was worried about something bad happening.

She did not hesitate to slam the door open and shouted Ibaraki's name despite the heavy sound of the rain.

"Marisa, What's wrong?"

Ibaraki approaches Marisa who is dripping wet because of the rain, Heat started to come out from Ibaraki and Marisa's wet clothes visibly drying up.

"I see the surroundings of Kourindou is being shrouded by the rain, and I thought somethin' bad must have happened."

Marisa hugs Ibaraki and stayed silent as her erratic breathing calms down.

"Your shoes are covered in mud... Shuten, give Marisa a spare one".

Shuten nods and finds a spare shoe, while Ibaraki let Marisa sit and remove her shoes.

Marisa is blushing because of what have transpired but she stayed silent letting Ibaraki do what she is doing.

"Uwah... How Lewd"

Shuten exclaimed and she received the glaring stares of Marisa and a deadpan stare from Ibaraki.

"You have read too much of it Shuten, sooner even normal interaction you will see it as lewd"

"Please don't take it that far, okay?"

Ibaraki said with worry since Shuten see a normal thing as a kink, meanwhile Shuten intend to joke around but getting admonished instead.

"It's supposed to be a joke..."

Shuten said helplessly, making Marisa snickers at her.

"Ohh..."

Ibaraki continued what she is doing while Marisa looks at Shuten.

"What happened to this place? And why does it surround by rain?"

Marisa asked Shuten since it is very odd for just a certain area to be suffering a heavy rain.

"I don't know... just Gensokyo stuff probably"

Ibaraki raised her thumb at Shuten while Marisa have taken aback.

"I guess so..."

Marisa looked at Rinnosuke, who is seemed spaced out.

"Maybe it's you Kourin!"

Rinnosuke snapped out and he is surprised because he held accountable again for the thing he did not do.

"I didn't do anything..."

Rinnosuke helplessly defended himself, though it is a lie if he does not know anything about what is happening.

He secretly looked at the hanging sword in the room which in fact the sword that Marisa gave also known as the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi.

Which, he thinks, that is the reason the rain gathered onto his shop. Meant the heavens approve of him to wield the sword.

"What're you grinnin' about? I have been thinkin' about this rain. Maybe it's the work of the mischievous fairies around here."

Marisa retorted, making Rinnosuke's dreams felt like in the verge of breaking.

"Huh? Y... you think so? Can they make the rain fall that easily?"

Rinnosuke asked in disbelief, making Ibaraki and Shuten caught the oddity of Rinnosuke.