Your First Time | Harry

Your first time with Harry:

"Babe... I love you." Harry finally said for the first time.

"Harry. I love YOU." You told him, getting lost in his sparkling emerald eyes.

You rolled over to him and sat on his lap, straddling him.

Teasingly, you fidgeted around expertly and soon got a groan out of Harry.

You suppressed a giggle and continued your silent assault.

Reaching down, you reached for a snack from the bedside table.

*smack*

"Get that ass back over here." Harry told you, grabbing your waist and placing your legs back around him.

"Now, where were we?" He smirked, planting his lips onto yours and kissing you, his kiss soft and passionate.

You grinded your ass in a slow circle, stimulating Harry's length.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He tells you, smiling into the kiss as s if he knew something you didn't.

"Or what?" You challenged sassily, rolling around his lap excruciatingly slowly.

He suddenly pulled back and attacked your neck with gentle sucks and nibbles.

You moaned in pleasure, tugging at his hair ever so softly.

"Or I'll just have to do this."

He traveled down your neck, past your chest and down the valley of your breasts.

He massaged your breasts in his hand like dough and assaulted your erect nipples with his fingers, sucking all over your chest lightly.

You moaned from the immense arousal you were experiencing and couldn't control your squirming when he licked stripes into your skin and blew on them.

He continued to trail kisses down your body, his soft plump lips hesitating at your heat.

He placed a gentle kiss over your lingerie and continued down through your thighs sending chills down your thighs.

When he'd finished at your toes, kissing each toe gently and getting a giggle from you when he licked your sole.

All this teasing was getting to be a little too much and you grabbed his hair, bringing him to your heat.

He looked at you like a hungry lion waiting to be fed and you gave him a small smile, masking you nervousness.

As you took long deep breaths to calm yourself, you hadn't noticed that your panties had been slipped off until the first pump.

You gasped as you felt the intrusion of his finger inside of you and as soon as you let out the first moan, he promptly added another finger into the mix.

You couldn't help groaning in pleasure as he began to flick and swirl his tongue around your clit, heightening your senses to the Max.

"Harry." You moan-whined as the sensation left you just as you were at razors edge.

"Ooh." You quipped when the feel of his tongue overcame your senses and you were soon taken to wonderland.

But again, Harry stopped abruptly when he saw you where nearly there.

"Baby, I'm ready." You told him grinning.

"Then I'm ready." Harry returned, smiling back at you.

He began to enter and exit you excruciatingly slowly.

The feeling was... Weird.

He continued at his snail pace until you were actually bucking your hips to hurry him.

Thankfully he got the message and began to build a rhythm and so did you, moving in sync with him.

Your moans couldn't be stopped even if you tried. Somehow he managed to go deeper EVERY SINGLE THRUST!

His fondling with your heat didn't help either, you were clawing at his back and pulling his hair in pleasure.

It was all to much.

You finally came to your inevitable release and panted uncontrollably, Harry reaching his too moaning your name just as you did his.

You both collapsed onto the bed and sighed giggling.

"Not bad styles." You teased him.

"Oh really?" He challenged. "Again?" He smirked.

"Again." You said shyly, holding back your Cheshire cat smile.

+++

- Just to clarify, you just bathed hunny. He ain't kissing no crusty ass cheesy toes, dw.

P.s. You hadn't done any sexual shit with Harry before, so that was your first time fo erythang.

Now you just need to suck suck suck a lolly(;