He Cheats | Harry

Lmao, this savage picture is about them Zayn cheating rumours😂😭👋 i had to

(Just so you know, this series is based off of Where Do Broken Hearts Go )

-

So I built you a house from a broken home

Then I wrote you a song with the words you spoke

Yeah, it took me some time but I figured out

How to fix up a heart that I let down

Harry:

"Harry what the fuck are you doing?!" You screamed at the sight of your Harry in between Kendall Jenner's legs.

"Baby it's not what it looks like!" He panicked running towards you with open arms.

"Nigga its exactly what it look like. Fuck off me!" You yelled, punching dick when it hit your stomach as he tried to embrace you.

"Aghhhhhh!!!" He screamed, looking down wide - eyed to assess the damage you'd done.

You punched it again for good measure.

As Harry cried waterfalls you noticed Kendall's hoe ass rushing to the door hastily.

"Oh hell no. You can run, but there ain't no way in hell you can hide from me." You told her icily.

Just as she thought she'd escaped the wrath of your ass whoopings, you grabbed her greasy hair and dragged her to the floor.

"Why *hit* Can't *hit* You *hit* Just *hit* Learn *hit* Not *hit* To *hit*Be *hit* A *hit* Hoe." You growled, hitting the bitch left and right before finally dropping her limp body to the floor.

"Y/N." Harry pleaded one last time.

"You've broken our home... And you've broken my heart!" You choked out before driving away from what used to be your home... And never looking back.

- 5 YEARS LATER

"HARRY!!!" You gasped angrily as you woke from your nightmare. (of him fucking that rat)

"Shhh, baby you're alright, I'm here." He cooed into your ear, holding you close and strong your hair comfortingly.

"I swear to God if you ever even think of doing that to me again-"

"I know baby, and I will never let you down again." He sighed, trying to persuade you even after all these years that it had been a big mistake on his part.

He had stupidly thought that you were going to hurt him... So he wanted to be the one to first.

Though he immediately regretted what he'd done when he saw the look on your face when he let you down.

You looked up at him solemnly at the thought of your past and he smiled back sadly beginning to softly sing.

"So I built you a house from a broken home

Then I wrote you a song with the words you spoke

Yeah, it took me some time but I figured out

How to fix up a heart that I let down." He finished with a smile.

You grinned back contempt and fell asleep in the arms of the man you truly belonged to, your Harry.

-

I'm sorry this ain't that good but I just wanted y'all to have at least something❤️

Thank you all so so much for reading this poop. I'm so fucking humbled by 4k and I really want to write the best work I can to make you guys smile and laugh and really feel like this could happen, because I know for a fact those boys can't knock us till they try us(;

QOTD: Leave a confession

Mines silly but, I get scared when people reply to my comments lol, I'm like "oh shit, what did I say this time :|" then I check and it's all good

Love you all lots and lots

BONUS: - hope you like<3

"Y/N." You heard a husky voice call eerily from your window.

"Oh hell no." You said to yourself, shaking your head in disbelief and grabbing your lamp from your bedside table, ready to run.

You weren't some dumb ass white bitch in them horror movies. Nu uh. Your ass was out.

As you got up and hurried to your door the voice called out again.

"Y/N." The voice called again getting closer.

As you flung the door open, a pair of arms grabbed your waist and pulled you back.

"Hi babe." He whispered into your ear, his hot breath fanning your face.

You froze in shock, voice betraying you as you tried to scream.

He slowly turned you around to face you and by now you were utterly paralysed. Stiff as a board.

...

It was Harry Styles.

"I can't believe I found you." He gushed suddenly. "After that concert I never thought I'd see you again."

"Okay..." You let out in shock.

"Ugh, I can't hold back any longer." He growled lustfully before attacking your neck with kisses.

Instantly you felt like you were being electrocuted when his lips hit your neck and when he finally kissed your soft lips, your body went into overdrive.

You couldn't hold back anymore.

This was a dream come motherfucking true and you weren't planning on waking up any time soon.

You jumped up, wrapping your legs around his waist and moaned as he attacked your neck once again, sucking and nibbling mercilessly.

Walking you both over to the bed, he dropped you onto it and looked down at you eyes growing dark.

"Harry, why did you stop?" You asked him breathlessly.

"I'll be back." He told you reassuringly, a smirk playing on his face.

You suppressed a frown and waved as he made his way back to the window he came through.

"Until then baby..." He called out softly, blowing a kiss your way.

"Vote..."