He Cheats | Zayn

The most annoying thing is even when Zayn looked like a bogey, he was still the most beautiful human being to ever walk this earth.

- white hair Zayn yo

But fr we need some purple hair Zayn pics

-

Counted all my mistakes and there's only one

Standing up on a list of the things I've done

All the rest of my crimes don't come close

To the look on your face when I let you go

Zayn: His POV

I sobbed to myself as I nursed the bottle of brandy in my hand, thinking of Y/N.

I couldn't give I'd really let her go. There'd never be another like her... Could I even love again.

Sighing, I leant back on my couch and fell asleep to the sound of my own thoughts.

- DREAM / FLASHBACK -

"Faster Zayn!" Perrie moaned as I pounded into her mercilessly.

That pussy was loose af, of course she couldn't feel a thing.

I sped up anyway, perspiration forming quicker and quicker by the second, all over my body.

"Ugh, forget it." She huffed.

I pulled out and eyed her angrily.

"Your hoe ass is so damn ungrateful, you know that." I yelled at her. "I come here foolishly thinking you needed help moving and instead you need help finding your clothes?!?!? Why did you do this you selfish bitch! What are you doing trying to homewreck a perfectly fine relationship... why are you trying to ruin the best thing that's ever happened to me." I screamed in despair.

What had I done.

"You obviously don't love that bitch." She shrugged.

"Perrie I'm IN love with MY goddess, MY fiancé, MY everything!" I told her firmly.

"Well then." She smirked mischievously. "What are you doing here then, if you love that heffa so much."

I opened my mouth to give her an angry reply but was interrupted by, her...

"Yes Zayn. What are you doing here?" Y/N asked in a monotone voice, her friend tutting behind her.

"Baby-" I started before she interrupted me again.

"Ughh, I've seen enough." She sighed, eyes welling up.

She turned to leave but not without looking at me one last time.

And now I sit here, crying at the image imprinted in my mind, of the look on her face when I let her down...

):