Your First Time | Louis

Louis: 

"Louis shh." You giggle as you and Louis stumble into his hotel room at 3;00am in the morning.

"You shh." He giggles back.

You collapse onto the couch and chuck your heels off letting out a sigh.

"Louis, I'm still horny." You whined getting up to pull Louis back down with you on the couch.

"Y/N we're drunk." He tells you going to stand up. 

"Louis William Tomlinson you will fuck me right here and now, or you never will!" You tell him sternly.

"What other girl would want to lose her virginity while she's soo drunk she won't even remember losing it tomorrow." He says to himself, shaking his head. 

Louis returns with a condom and you start to undress.

Louis looks up to see you clad in your underwear and licks his lips nervously.

"I forget I'm dating a goddess." He tells you, shaking his head in disbelief.

"You're too kind," you tell him pushing him backward onto the couch and taking a deep breath before sitting on him and having his length slip into you.

Your eyes widen as a weird feeling fills you. 

You bounce around some trying to get comfortable and you soon give up when you realise that you can't stop the feeling of invasion if you really are being invaded.

All the while Louis eyes you curiously. 

You just continued to roll your hips around paying Louis no mind.

"Y/N, you'll learn one day but right now is not the time." He chuckled.

You groaned in protest but let him flip your positions over and soon he was topping.

"Louis!!!" You screamed in satisfaction, clawing at his back and tugging his religiously conditioned-hair.

As he continued to work his magic you knew you'd soon climax. 

As you pondered over the thought, a wave of pleasure over came you.

The feeling was glorious.

Your senses were heightened and in that moment, everything was good. 

You felt higher than Zouis.

+++

Lol, the irony. 

- Liam's is on the way... I'm working on it. Sorry I haven't uploaded in a couple of days, these took me zoo long to write:/ and it gets hard trying to write about the same thing differently :|