Meet All The Boys | Harry

Thanks for the idea @missbabydoll424

i really hope yout like it and the rest will be up sooon((: so many ideas, so little timee

+++

"Y/N, I will not let my babygirl spend Thanksgiving by herself! You are coming to meet them." Harry dictated angrily.

"Are you mad Harry, I cannot meet your family AND One Direction. I fainted when I met you, imagine meeting the rest of you?! It'll be Ed Sheeran all over again!!1 I'll just stay at a hotel, it's honestly fine." You argued back.

"Y/N I'll be damned if I let MY GIRL spend Thanksgiving by herself." He screamed back, taking you up and over his shoulder.

"Harry put me down." You spoke half-heartedly.

Angry Harry was the best Harry.

"I'll make sure you couldn't even SIT in a cab to to that damn hotel when I'm one with you." He says darkly.

You squeezed your legs together as you felt the floodgates open and your panties soak.

(In a good way lol)

+++ Next Day +++ (;

"Mum! Gemma!" Harry beamed like a child on Christmas day.

"Baby!" Anne grinned as they all group hugged.

After a few minutes of embracing eachother Anne piped up.

"Is this the girl you've caught and trapped against her own will." Anne teased Harry, grinning.

"I'm the lucky lady." You smile shyly.

"Then get over here girly." Gemma smiled at you, dragging you over and bringing you into the circle.

You instantly felt accepted and welced them to cook with you in the kitchen, giving them the simplest of things to do as you cooked as a family.

- Later on -

*Doorbell*

As soon as you heard that noise you excused yourself as Harry went to open the door.

You looked at your reflection in the bathroom mirror and blotted with tissue as the kitchen had been so steamy.

"Done." You smiled at yourself finally after smoothing out your outfit.

You retreated back down the stairs AMD thought it best to introduce yourself before Thanksgiving Dinne.

You walked I'm after a deep breath.

They all turned to look at you and you stood there for a good 30 seconds with them just watching you.

"Harry, can we speak to you for a second please." Liam spoke politely, leading Harry to the kitchen as the rest of the boys followed.

...

"Harry, what are you doing with HER?!" Liam whisper-yelled.

You frowned in disbelief as Gemma and Anne frowned with you.

"You know mamagent will never allow this!!" Liam continued.

"What?! Me being happy?!!!!!" Harry argued.

"No Harry. You going out with a black girl! A thick one too! You know they want you with a skinny ass white girl, and a famous one too!" He reasoned.

You couldn't help but let out a snort and chuckle, as did Gemma and Anne.

"But I don't like them! I like Y/N..."

"Harry of course we'll support you but you need to stick up for yourself and leave them if they think they can continue to dictate your life." There was a long pause and suddenly Harry spoke.

"Thanks boys. You really are the best."

"We know." You heard them say as they all walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Excuse us for not introducing ourselves earlier, I'm Louis." Louis told you smiling and taking your hand.

They rest of the boys introduced themselves too, Liam smiling bright, Niall's thick accent making you smile and Zayns shyness melting your heart.

You grinned at them all, happy that they all accepted you so easily and you had a great day together.

-

Kinda proud of this :p