Your Child Cathes An Attitide | Z

Zayn Jr.

-

As you drove home, you felt the tension in the air increasing the closer you got to home.

Turning to look at Zayn Jr. you could see the tears threatening to spill over the rims of his eyes and your heart only broke more for him.

You sighed turning to Zayn, "Zayn, he's learnt his lesson. Promise me you won't do anything to him." You plead fearfully.

Zayn ignores you, eyes trained on the road.

Giving up you decide to wait till you're home.

+++

Leaving the car Zayn slams the car door and walks into the house faking a false sense of calm.

You take Zayn Jr. out of his seat and lead him into the house to see Zayn standing at the top of the stairs with a belt in hand.

Your eyes go wide and you instantly hide Zayn Jr. behind you.

"What's that for?" You ask the obvious.

"That's for your son to find out." Zayn tells you nonchalantly.

"Zayn, OUR CHILD you fool! And I swear of you lay a finger on him you'll be catching these hands." You tell him, serious as hell.

"Y/N, move." He tells you firmly.

"But d-d-d-did I s-s-stutter." You tell him sassily. "Let's go baby." You tell your son quuckly, rushing him to the door.

"I said move!" Zayn screams at you, slamming the front door closed, grabbing your child and running up the stairs with him.

"Zayn no!!!!" You plead, screaming for him to stop as he enters your room holding Zayn Jr. tightly.

"ZAYN!!!!" You cry as the door to your room slams closed in your face.

Falling to the floor, you scream as you hear your baby in pain.

Tears flood down your face as you rock yourself back and forth, regretting ever going into school and finding out your child hit a girl.

-

I know that's kinda a stupid reason to beat ya child, but I guess Zayn overreacted.

So ya