You're 'The Help' | Z

Also insp. by The Help.

The jist of this is that Miss Celias man Mr Malik supposedly don't know she hired a maid, but he does because the food 'she' been cooking is good as hell and the cleaning and all. And you (Y/N) thought he'd kill you if he saw you haha cause u bleck

sorry if this is bad :/
-

"That'll be $17.38" The cashier tells you as you ruffle through your purse for the $20 bill Miss Celia gave you to buy some extra groceries.

"Here." You smile, handing her the bill and lifting the paper bag to position it in your arms.

"Thank you, have a nice day." The cashier grins brightly, handing you your change.

Heading out the door you look around you. And all you see is Peace.

(dammit I know you can't see peace, don't even go there)

No One was about and the atmosphere was a tranquil one.

Slightly eerie, but relaxing nonetheless.

The walk was short, and soon you arrived back at the estate.

The dirt path to the actual house was long , but that was the last obstacle and at the end of it you were truly contempt.

Now you could get to cooking.

As you cut across the lawn you froze when you thought you heard a car pull up.

You immediately whipped your head back around when you saw Mr. Malik in his car, eyes trained on you.

"Need any help with that."

You immediately picked up speed as you ran towards the house in panic.

"Miss Celia!!!!" You yelled in fair, going your fastest towards the veranda.

"Y/N!!!!" He called out, rushing out of his car and tailing you.

"Miss Celia!!!!!!!!" You continue to yell, trying hard to focus on running.

"Minnie hush, I'm not gon hurt you!!!" He shouts out to you just as you lose your footing and stumble.

The paper bag goes flying forward and you just drop, tripping Mr Malik too and causing him to fall right on top of you.

...

"Of Course I knew she hired you." He chuckles, looking down at you under him.

"The chicken was too good."