Grand Piano | H

Am I just a fool?
Blind and stupid for loving you
Am I just a silly girl?
So young and naive to think you were
The one who came to take claim of this heart
Cold hearted shame you'll remain just afraid in the dark

"Finally." You sighed, closing the door to your flat and collapsing onto the sofa.

It was finally Friday and you were exhausted!

You'd worked yourself to your limit and needed to finally relax.

But there was one more problem...

You still couldn't relax with him on your mind...

Harry.

Ever since you broke up with him he hadn't left your thoughts.

In fact, you'd started to think about him even more.

He was the first thing on your mind when you woke, and the last when you drifted to sleep...

You were sick of it!

And to top it all of, the fool hadn't even called you, not even once.

That was enough for you to grab your phone, and hit dial on his contact.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" He answers sounding confused. "Y/N why are you calling me..." He asks the foolish question.

"I think the real question here is 'WHY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED ME?!'" You scream into your cell.

"Y/N," He pauses for a moment taking a shaky breath, "YOU broke up with ME."

"AND?! You're the one who let me!" You cry. "You're the one who tricked me into thinking you really loved me! You're the one who let me fall, and fall hard for you! You're the one who then dropped me like a hot potato because you were that ashamed of me!" You sigh angrily, taking one final dee breath. "What a fucking shame you'll remain just afraid in the fucking dark."

You throw your phone down onto the sofa beneath you and begin to spurt like a fountain.

You didn't know why you were crying though.

You were the happiest you'd been in a long time.

And now that you were free from a man that was ashamed of you the whole time, you were felt unstoppable.

What a motherfucking fool he was.

But mama always told you: You're a diamond, but some men prefer rhinestones. And that's okay...

<3

So happy I've got my mojo back(:

#weloveyadani

p.s. new book out tomoz, watch this space;)