Your Child Catches An Attitude | N

Nila- (Nee • Lah) or (Nye • Lah) I don't mind

- tbh, Nila sounds like Peppa Pig & you're a teacher

+++

"Nila baby, come have a bath." You called out to your 2 year old girl and she came running over.

"Barf time yay!" She quealed in excitement.

"Girl if you don't learn your 'th' sound." You chuckled, undressing her.

"Then what mummy?" She unknowingly challenged you.

"Then this little piggy won't be allowed to go to the petting zoo today." You told her teasingly.

"I don't want to go anyway mummy." She tells you smugly.

"And why not?" You question surprised.

"Because there's going to be too many teachers." She moaned.

"Nila, you're going with your pre-school... Of course there are going to be teachers. I'd be worried if there weren't." You laughed, looking at her dumbfounded.

"But you're going to be there. Why?" She questioned you irritatedly.

"Because you young lady, are not grown. You're not even old enough to go alone so I HAVE to come. I didn't ask for it." You tell her matter-of-factly.

"Fine, whatever." She rolls her eyes as you dry her off.

"Oi, cheeky!" You scold her playfully, smacking her bottom lightly.

She just giggles and squeals like a little piggy.

"Oink oink." You tease, laughing while taking her through to her room and getting her ready for the petting zoo.

-

insp. by my teachers sassy AF daughter

...