Grand Piano | N

'Cause I keep thinking you were

The one who came to take claim of this heart

Cold hearted shame you'll remain just afraid in the dark

You had invited Niall over for literal Netflix and pizza and he had finally arrived, though an hour late.

You chose a movie and ordered your pizza online.

"Ni, why are you so late?" You ask him, browsing through films and finally deciding on White Chicks.

"Had to be careful coming here, I was like a ninja out there." He grins smirking.

"What do you mean?" You question, eyeing him carefully.

"I can't be seen... you know." He explains, eyes focused on the TV.

You nod even though right now all you want to do is knock some sense into the fool.

"So, um, would you wanna get some lunch with me tomorrow." You ask him curiously. "I could come to the studio and we can go from there?..."

Niall freezes.

"I don't know about that Princess... I mean, um, no one knows about us. And I'm not even sure about us..."

He gulps taking in your facial expression.

"You're not sure about us?!?!?!" You question him quietly while you're secretly seething.

"Well, things are just moving fast. I just thought you were gonna be a one night thing..."

You shake your head angrily at this revelation.

How could you have ever even considered giving this man your heart.

You breathe deeply and decide you can't be arsed to make a scene right now...

"Get out."