Your First Time | Liam

Liam: - Plot twist

"Baby I want you to have all of me NOW. I can't wait till our Wedding Night, honestly Liam I can't!" You said on the verge of tears.

Liam sighed and took your hands in his. "Baby if thats what you really truly and honestly want. Then, we can." He tells you softly.

"Yes, I do." You smile sitting up to give Liam a peck before heading to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He asked curiously.

"Just to get my dress off, I'll just be a sec." You told him nonchalantly.

He just nodded and chuckled to himself. "A sec." You heard him mutter to himself laughing.

You entered the bathroom and looked yourself up and down.

There was a lot of work to be done, but what could you do.

You turned the shower on and hurriedly took of every piece of clothing you had on.

You quickly washed off all your smudged makeup and entered the shower, wasting no time and straight away getting down to business.

2 minutes later and you were done.

You stepped out of the shower and dried yourself off, rushing your moisturizing routine and quickly putting on a fresh pair or knickers and matching bra.

Done.

All in 5 minutes.

It wasn't exactly "a sec", but it was as good as it gets in your opinion.

You strutted out of the bathroom and entered his room to see that Liam was sitting on the edge of the bed facing away from you.

You playfully pounced up behind him and trailed kisses from the back of his neck, past his jaw; destination - his oh so kissable lips.

You felt him smile into the kiss as he laid you down and hovered above you.

As the kiss became more heated, you hastily removed his shirt and threw it across the room, running your hands down his toned chest and stopping at his jeans.

You tried to unbuckle his belt but your nimble fingers wouldn't allow it and struggles to get a grip on anything.

(Lol, me and my man hands over here like -_-)

He just chuckled and undid the clasp(?!) for you.

Unseen to the world you were blushing furiously, embarrassed by your cluelessness and slapped his touché.

"So what! I've never understood those belt things anyway." You say, defending your little knowledge on belts.

"Well then, what are we going to do about that?" He smirked, talking about something completely different.

"Well then... Teach me."

+

AGHHHH 50 SHADES QUOTE ❤

- sorry guys, for the past few days I've had no inspiration for Liam's part because it truly is sooo hard to write about the same thing 5 different ways. :/

Anywhooo, love you all

- 1k omfg wooooo

++ Vote if you want smut for Liam's part(; ++
69 votes and this is why I love you guys❤