You Meet His Ex | Harry

I was so excited to write this series but then the devil hit me with writers block so I've been MIA for a bit but...

Just a quick lil side note, um. If you live in the US I hope with all my heart you're doing okay. I'm praying for you all and for god to protect you all cause I know there's some bad stuff happening, and the rest of the world only hears a bit of it. But anyways, your lives are in Gods hands so don't you worry, about a thing, because...(you know the rest;)

- This gon be long as hell

(Victorias Secret Fashion Show 2015) :

"Y/N thank you so much for this." Victoria Beckham gushed at you as you put on your 'outfit'.

(Lol, can you even call underwear an outfit?)

"Don't sweat it Vicky, this is an honour for me." You grinned.

"God Miranda is a let down." Victoria complained rolling her eyes.

You tried to keep a straight face but couldn't help letting out a giggle at her shadyness.

"I've heard all sorts." You told her while trying to put on the body piece she'd handed you.

"Vicky, you did give me my size right? You know this booty, ain't and never has been a size 0. It never will." You tell her laughing.

"Can I do anything right." She groaned, getting up to look around the room for your misplaced underwear.

"You know, ever since I found it the baby's a girl, I haven't been on top of my game. After 3 boys you just... You can't contain your excitement."

"I'm so pleased for you." You grinned. "Have you got a Godmother for her yet?" You asked hinitngly.

She turned to look at you for a second and smirked. "You've already got Brooklyn basically as your son in law as well as Godson. My sister will kill me if Harper isn't her Goddaughter."

You completely forgot her declining you and gasped when she accidentally revealed the baby's name.

"Harper, oh my gosh, that's a beautiful name." You grinned excitedly.

"Did I really just say that." She sighed, face palming.

"Yes, yes you did." You replied smartly.

"Ughhh. Shut up and put some clothes on." She scolded in mock-annoyance, throwing a new pair of underwear and wings at you.

"She's going to be perfect as long as she doesn't inherit her mothers attitude." You teased and Victoria turns to look at you as she reached the door.

"How're you an angel again?" She joked and you gasped throwing a pillow towards her.

The only thing you hear is her laugher as she escaped the door before being hit and goes to help the other models.

+++

"Done." You grinned, looking your fine self up and down in the mirror.

You were currently rocking the one and only FANTASY BRA!! (+ body piece)

This was the bra, designed by jeweler Mouawad, valued at $2 million and adorned with more than 16,000 handset precious gems, including rubies, diamonds and sapphires.

Accompanied by a body piece of fine gemstones that was strung together with 18 karat gold.

You held back tears as you for once in your life looked at your body and didn't feel ashamed of it.

You were proud as hell to be the thick girl you were and no one could take that from you, not even the three thots here tonight.

Sorry, Harold's exes.

You chuckled to yourself as you left the room and made your way to the curtain behind the catwalk, ready to runway.

(Lmao, ready to run(way)... No.... Okay :|

+++ (After the Show)

During the show you could feel Harry's eyes on you, watching your every move.

From the moment you stepped onto the runway, to the moment your backside disappeared behind it and now the show was over and you were currently socializing backstage.

"I think I might have to let someone else borrow you." Your stylist suddenly told you in a hushed tone, grinning at something behind you.

"What?" You asked confused, turning to see who she was referring to.

You scanned the room and soon realised that coming towards you from the behind the runway curtain (where the stage is and people watch) was Harry -Hot af- Styles with a grin plastered onto his face.

"I just wanna rip this thing off of you." He whispered into your ear huskily, placing his hands around your waist and making you giggle.

"Please do." You whisper back seductively.

"Yes Harold please do." You hear the infamous Kendall Jenner interrupt amused.

"Laters baby." Harry winks at you before turning to face Dragdoll.

"Kendall what a pleasant- T-Taylor? Cara?" Harry stuttered as you fought to hold back a laugh.

"Yeah... We're here for Y/N." Cara said awkwardly, proceeding to turn her attention fully to you.

"Girl you looked uh-mazing out there! God I wish I had your curves." Cara gushed, prompting them to huddle around you and inevitably exclude Harry who looked beyond embarrassed.

"Excuse me, where's my piece of this fine as hell pie?" You hear your best friend Jourdan Dunn say breaking through the huddle built around you.

"Hey girl!!" You grinned hugging her tight. "You never told me these girls were cool as hell!"

"Yeah, they're alright." Jourdan teases earning a playful nudge from Cara.

"You know y'all cool." She assures with a smile. "Which is why I know you're all coming to the After Party Justin's hosting, that EVERYONE is talking bout." She gushed.

"Girl you've been tryna get with him for the longest, of course we're gonna be there to see it happen." You tell her excitedly.

"Girl yess! You getting wifey'd tonight!" Taylor smirked as you all agreed.

"Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best." Jourdan sighs and you all headed to the after party anticipating was was to come.

-

Kinda shitty but...

I'M BACK BITCHES

-and I've conquered that damn writers block, praise the Lord!!

p.s. Taylor's here because she performed at the show, Kendall and Cara and Jourdan were in it. Also, T K & C never slept with yo man, they just signed contracts to fake a relationship.

(My lazy ass just don't wanna explain this shit in the story haha