You're 'The Help' | Lo

insp. by the help

-

After a whole day dedicated to teaching Mae Mobley how to go potty, her mother finally arrived home late afternoon. 

 Upon her arrival you'd alerted her of what Mae had achieved that day. And for the first time, Miss. Elizabeth actually showed her child affection and hugged her well done. 

Then asking for a demonstration then and there, Mae refuses. 

Leaving it at that, you brought her off the toilet seat and grabbed her a diaper while her mother huffed.

But quick as a flash, Mae ran off, fast as the wind. Nekkid little white baby running through the house. Now in the kitchen. Opening the backdoor?! And finally into the garage, trying to reach the knob to your bathroom.

Before you can even snatch her away, Miss. Elizabeth's got her in her grasp and is pointing her finger to the door for you to leave. 

"Miss Leefolt, she don't know what she doin-" You plead but all she does is narrow her eyes, now even angrier.

You hate it, but you leave the room and wait in the kitchen, leaving the door open behind you.

-

At 5:30 you looked down to see Mae Mobley had finally fallen asleep in your arms.

Letting out a heavy sigh you got up slowly, rocking her gently as you made your way to her room.

Gently, you released her from your arms, laying her in her pink and white cot.

You wiped away a stray tear as you looked down at her and seeing her sleep so peacefully  but still have that disturbed look on her face, eyebrows scrunched together.

You tore your eyes away from her and quickly regained your composure, only to look back.

You quickly leaned down to her and left a peck on her cheek and told her one last thing as she lay there...

"You is smart... you is kind... you is important." You let out sadly, retreating out of the room, ready to head home. Not even noticing Mr. Tomlinson lurking outside the room...

i don't even like this ughhhh :(

& wtf, apparently I'm like #577 in fan fiction omg

peak if its just a joke XDDDDDDDD

lolololol- vote bc Louis' so so so perfect and cute and sweet and funny and mischievous and someone you could sooooo take home to your parents like omg <3 I'm in loveeee