You Meet His Ex | Niall

I don't thank you guys enough for reading this poo, soo thanks((:

-

It was currently 6:57 in the evening on a Friday night, and you guessed it, you were currently lying on your bed at home with nothing to do.

So why not annoy your boyfriend.

(texting)

You: 'Niall! I'm bored...'

Nialler: 'Me too, I have to babysit some brat'

You: 'Haha, have fun with that. While I have fun with Netflix and Ice Cream'

What... Pizza expensive though

Nialler: 'How bout you come have some fun with me instead;)

You froze as you read the message Niall had just sent.

You: 'Are you seriously tryna booty call me to the house you're supposed to be babysitting at?!?!?!?!1' You sent laughing to yourself at Nialls audacity.

A second later...

Nialler: 'Yeah'

...

You: 'Be there in five'

+++

After Niall informed you that he was in fact jut next door, you headed over there after freshening up a bit.

You drove in the opposite direction to your neighbourhood, to side of the town where the rich kids lived.

As Niall's house finally came into view you noticed that the lights weren't on in his house... Weird.

You parked your car in his driveway anyways and made your way across the lawn to the house next door.

3 Knocks and 2 seconds later the door swung open to reveal a grinning Niall with cookie batter in a bowl.

"Princess." He smiled hugging you and showering your face with kisses.

"Daddy." You joked giggling at how affectionate he was being.

After a few more minutes of hugs and kisses you entered the house fully and closed the door behind you.

"So, where's the demon child." You asked, half serious.

"In her room thank god." He sighed in relief.

"Okay then, let's put those cookies in the oven and get to lovin." You joked earning an amused smirk from Niall.

"Kidding, kidding! There are children here!!" You scold. "I was thinking we could start a movie marathon and maybe the kid'll wanna join sometime."

"That sounds perfect." Niall's tells you planting a kiss on your forehead before heading to the living room.

"Where are you going?" You asked confused.

"To pick us a movie.. You're a woman anyway so I thought you'd like me to leave you in your natural habitat anyways." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Oh hell no." You said in disbelief grabbing the wooden spoon on the counter and chucking it at his stupid head.

"Baby you know I'm just playing with ya." He grinned playfully, popping his head round the corner.

"And I know that you play too much." You warned. "That's gonna get your ass in trouble one of these days."

"And will you punish me?" He challenged smirking.

"Maybe." You smirked back before shooing him out of your kitchen.

+++

"We're all set for a great night." You sighed, grinning as you ploped down onto Niall's lap.

"Yes *kiss* We *kiss Are." Niall said in between kisses alond your jaw line and neck.

"Niall there's a kid upstairs." You giggled like a schoolgirl.

"She might get a tad jealous but who cares." He grinned, grabbing your butt and turning you to fully face him.

"For the record, I tried to resist." You say breathless from Niall's sucks and nibbled on your neck.

"Take me now." You joked in an overdramatic voice.

"Gladly-"

"Eww, who the fück are you?!?!!!!" You heard a girl scream and you jumped off of Niall into the seat next to him.

"Melissa stop screaming." Niall groaned.

"Wait Melissa?" You asked knitting your eyebrows together in confusion.

"Is this your ex?" You asked horrified.

"Oh God No." Niall groaned at the same time Melissa told you 'Yes'.

"No your right Niall..." She smiled at him. "We never ended it." She smirked at you.

Niall turned to her mortified.

"Melissa you are 13 years old, wtf?!" Niall scolded.

"Ugh, baby. It was a rumour, I didn't kiss her while I was off tour, I was babysitting her." He confessed face palming.

"Then why is this crazy kid talking bout ' we never ended it'." You questioned further, stifling a laugh.

...

"She's crazy. She's obsessed with me, so much so that she convinces her innocent parents that she needs a babysitter when she doesn't and they always ask me." He groans.

"Then say no." You suggest.

"Sorry, I lied. They ask my mum, who says yes on behalf of me -without even asking me may I add- and would have my ass if I did say no to her. I just can't win." He said in distraught.

You sighed understanding Niall completely and turned to Melissa.

"Child I don't know who in the hell you think you are, who in the hell you thought you were or who in the hell you think you might be, but you are not it. You better take your ass back upstairs and come back down when youve found your manners, respect and common sense." You tell her through gritted teeth.

The child legit shat herself and hurryed up to her room not looking back.

"I only used him for the fame anyway." You heard her mutter under her breath angrily.

You couldn't help but laugh as you turned back to Niall.

"A thot in the making." You laughed, Niall joining in.

The rest of the night was spent watching every MARVEL movie ever made and eating any and everything you could find.

+++

- Hope you had a good day((: