Grand Piano | Z

When we miss Zayn XD

-

Wrapped up in lies and foolish truths

What do I see in you?

Maybe I'm addicted to all the things you do

3:47

That was the time your living room clock read.

3:47 and Zayn still hadn't arrived home.

Yes he had meetings all day, but that didn't mean no sleepovers.

You squinted your eyes angrily at the thought of Zayn playing around and doing any stupid shit.

Not on your watch.

You unlocked your phone and went onto your tracker app.

Zayns phone was offline.

That wasn't just weird, that was blasphemy. Even if his phone was off this app could legit track him.

This nigga had disabled your app.

You growled at the thought and punched the sofa in a huff.

All you could do was wait...

-

*jingle of keys*

You groaned as you heard a loud noise disturb your peaceful sleep.

The constant sound of keys jingling and bashing against the door was all that could be heard, and you covered your ears to drown the sound out.

ZAYN!

You rushed to the door and unlocked it, finding a drunk Zayn stumbling all around your front porch.

You pinched his ear mercilessly and dragged him into the house as he protested.

"WHERE YOU BEEN?" You question immediately, standing with your hands on your hips and scowling at him angrily.

"Y/N... Baby... What are you shouting for?" He draws out seductively.

You jerk slightly, trying to shake off the feels he's giving you.

"ANSWER ME SO I DONT HAVE TO SHOUT!"

"Chill babe-"

"You been fucking random sluts again?" You come right out and say it, biting your lip as you feel the tears coming.

"I don't want to lie to you-" He begins taking your hands in his.

"Well that's all I needed to hear." You nod at him solemnly, making your way upstairs and slamming the door to your room.

"UGHHHHH!" You screamed as loudly as you could.

How could he do this again?!?!?!

Were you not enough...

-

For real, what kinda books do you like reading.

Also, I really wanna make a Zayn Malik Interracial preference book because so many people are leaving him out, that this is needed.

Y'all gonna read it??<3

And can SOMEONE explain to me what the sexualising beef was?!?! She's annoying sometimes but so is everyone tbh