You're 'The Help' | H

Insp. by one of my favourite books which I definitely recommend. The Help.

-

"Y/N!" Miss Elizabeth calls out to you.

"Yes ma'am." You shout out to her, hurrying into the living room where she stands holding her baby at arms length.

"Take it!" She squeals handing- more like chucking the child into your arms.

"Maeeeee" You coo as the child begins to wail.

"Ma'am her diaper needs changing." You tell Miss Elizabeth quietly.

She begins to narrow her eyes at you, "Yes, so?!" She challenges.

"Um, I, I- never mind ma'am." You stutter nervously.

"That's what I thought, get out of my sight AND DO YOUR JOB!" She rages, throwing a random object at you as you scurried out of the room hastily.

Entering Mae Mobley's room you let out a tired sigh and get to work.

-

Later on after you've finished all your work and had your lunch, you realise you really need to pee.

Like, desperately.

After much thought you decide it has to be done... You make your way to the guest bathroom and let it flow.

When you've done, washed your hands and stepped out, you're positive you've gotten away with it.

That is until...

"Hmm, What exactly were you doing in there Y/N?" Miss Elizabeth snarls, appearing out of literal thin air.

You take a step back in surprise, and gulp down the lump that had just formed in your throat.

"Um, er- I- I just... needed to use the lavatory ma'am." You confess, struggling hard to look her in the eye.

"Well,Nigger! You don't dare, not even if it kills you, use OUR guest bathroom ever!!!" She shrieks, pure venom laced in her scratchy voice.

"NEVER!!!!" She shrieks lunging at you.

You move out of the way quickly, and hear the front door open.

She turns to the doorway wide-eyed.

"HARRY!!" She yells all of a sudden.

"Harry! COME SEE WHAT THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING NIGGER BITCH DID!!!!!" She shrieks in the beginnings of a tantrum.

You turned to the doorway, fear coursing through your body as you watched Mister walk through the doorway and towards you both, his face showing no emotion.

"Elizabeth darling, what's wrong? Why are you screaming?" Mister questions her.

"THAT DIRTY NIGGER!" She accuses, pointing a perfect nail at you angrily. "USED OUR TOILET HARRY!!!!" She screams once again, lunging at you yet again.

"Elizabeth! Elizabeth!!!" He shouts over her as she screams profanities at you.

Eventually he has a grasp on her and holds her back from doing anything she might regret.

She surely didn't want to catch them hands.

"Lizzie, I'll deal with this." He tells her sternly, looking at you coldly.

"You go out with your friends and I'll make sure she NEVER steps out of line. EVER." He assures, leaving her with a kiss and dismissing her.

"Okay, fine. Thank you." She begrudgingly agrees, giving you one last dirty glance before making her way out of the house.

...

You look at Mister nervously, biting your lip at the thought of being beat.

"I'm so sor-"

Mister raises a hand, stopping you mid apology.

He sighs and his face finally softens.

"What did you do this time?"He asks with a slight smirk, leaning against the doorway as if he were a high school jock leaning against his locker, cockiness ablaze.

You sigh in relief. "Harry I needed to pee! Can I not at least relieve myself in this house?!" You joke, rolling your eyes playfully.

"That woman is going to be the death of me!" You state, half serious.

"Y/N, she's the best you're going to get, especially with that sass. But I'm glad you held your tongue this time." He tells you seriously, smiling slightly.

"Trust me, she ain't doing shiz to me." You tell him confidently.

He lets out a chuckle and sighs gently, beginning to walk over to you.

"Y/N, you know that you can never lay a finger on her. I don't want you to have to leave." He tells you softly, his vulnerability glowing before your eyes.

You nod gently, gazing into his glowing eyes, searching them intently.

"But daddy still needs to punish you." He suddenly whispers into your ear huskily, smirking when he see's your eyes go wide.

He pulls you against him and begins to trail kisses down your jaw, bringing your legs up and around his waist and gripping your touché.

You let out a moan and tug at his hair teasingly, finally feeling his lips on yours.

He leads you through the house and up into his bedroom, dropping you on the bed, relieving himself from his clothing and placing himself between your legs.

"I hate this uniform." He growls, stripping you roughly. "Your ass looks too good."

You let out a chuckle as he unclasps your bra.

"Harry!" You gasp as he begins to massage your breasts. Playing around with your nipples and making you feel some type of way.

You frown when you no longer feel his lips upon yours.

Opening your eyes you see him remove his boxers and you quickly look away, trying to keep your cool as you witness the sausage that's about to ruin your insides.

Noticing you, he chuckles and puts on a rubber before positioning himself at your entrance.

He raises an eyebrow questioningly and you nod uncertainly.

As the first stroke hits you you gasp, clenching your walls around him instantly.

"Fuck." He hisses, entering and exiting excruciatingly slowly.

"Faster goddammit!" You yell out, bucking your hips to prove the point.

You continue to moan loudly and somehow this coaxes Harry into speeding up and soon your panting as his strokes become balls deep.

"Oh god!" You yell out as you feel your orgasm finally wash over you.

As you both come down from your highs Harry collapses next to you like a dead weight.

"I've missed this." He grins, placing a soft kiss on your lips.

You pull away and smile back at him softly.

"Me too."