Concert(s) He Takes You To

ENJOY BABES

-

H- Ed Sheeran. Harry being the amazing Boyfriend he was, knew you were in love with Ed Sheeran and decided to act upon that. Against all the odds, he scored you front row tickets to his SOLD OUT show, that just happened to be on your birthday. The night was filled with great music and the most serene atmosphere you'd ever experienced. But the cherry on top was truly when Ed Sheeran brought you on stage during his last song, Photograph, to have Harry propose to you while Ed sang beautifully in the background.  Best Night Ever.

Z- Fetty Wap. Zayn's incredible music taste was revealed to you when he surprised you by taking you to a Fetty Wap concert. His album hadn't dropped but he was doing a smaller scale gig with the songs on his mixtape being sung. Though Zayn knew Fetty was the only guy on earth who even had a shot at stealing his girl, he risked it for you, and it payed off. That night you gave him a night to remember, just like he had to you.

(I couldn't choose one)

One Direction. Zayn finally felt ready to face the boys, but he knew he needed you by his side to do so. So Zayn copped you front row tickets to their show in Wembley Stadium. So as not to be recognized, Zayn dressed as Veronica and he was totally unrecognisable. He simply looked like a batshit crazy obsessed fan, the exact look he was going for. This was actually much appreciated by the fans and many begged for a photo with the new 'Zayn lookalike'. If only hey knew... But finally, half way through the show, The boys clocked that it in fact truly was Zayn and brought him up, while the fans stayed oblivious to who he really was. That was, until he belted out his high note in You & I. Let's just say, that night because known as the night ONE DIRECTION BROKE THE INTERNET.

N- Miley Cyrus. THE NIGHT WAS CRAZY! Niall got you both tickets to see the incredible MILEY CYRUS in concert, standing impossibly close to the stage. You couldn't have asked for more! But wait, after the show Miley announced there was something she needed to do for a 'very special girl'. She pointed out to the crowd, and the spotlight fell on you but was dimmed so you weren't blinded. You turned to Niall excitedly, you were shocked to discover that he wasn't next to you anymore, but in fact on stage singing to you beautifully as Miley swayed gently in the background. Your eyed began to well and soon the floodgates broke, Niall was truly the best and you smiled as another fan held your hand and swayed gently with you. What a way to finally tell you he loved you.

Lo- Bastille. Your all time FAVOURITE band. Bastille were in town, so he randomly suggested you go see them. All the while he was playing off that he hardly knew them, unbenown to you, he was Bastille AF. Though you soon clocked (realised) this when he was busting out all the words and dancing along as if he were on crack. This was perfect. You had noticed that Dan Smith (The lead singer) looked familiar, and indeed he was. You had gone to school with him. So halfway during the show during their break you headed to the bathroom and rang him up asking if he could dedicate a song to Louis. He happily agreed and of course went the extta mile, as far as meeting him. By the end of the concert, you both were BASTILLE AF!!!!!

Li- Lana Del Rey. He said he was doing for it  you, but you knew better. Liam was Lana's No.1 fan. Though he thought he was surprising you, you were doing a double bluff. In actual fact, you and Lana were going to surprise him. After an amazing concert, she came to the front row to start taking pictures and when she saw you, winked, signalling you should start the plan. You turned to Liam and told him you felt sick, therefore he'd take you to the 'paramedics room' but in actual fact you escorted him backstage. After that you covered his eyes and walked him out onto the stage and unveiled where he truly was. Lana hugged him and took a seat on the edge of the stage as you began to sing him 'Blue Jeans'. He then sat in awe as he watched you and Lana sing your rendition of 'National Anthem' and finally your personal favourite... Radio.

-

Fr tho, play Fetty Wap and my panties drop

So yeah, I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these artists.

- Do you?

p.s. anyone else feel like it's hard to think of what kind of music Louis listens to? And Liam, And Niall. Freaking hell. AND ALL OF THEM OML

20k, well FÜCK ME UP THE ARSE. IM SO HUMBLED AND GRATEFUL AND HAPPY. I CANT EVEN SAY THANK YOU ENOUGH, BUT THANK YOU<3 Love y'all